Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku (18880 Views)

Atheists, Too, Deserve Buhari's Cabinet Appointments / There’ll Be No Cabal In My Govt. – Atiku / Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Str8talk21: 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
The destiny of Ngeria is NOT tied to Hausa-fulanis politicians!
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by vertueptime: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
Queenext:
Why not let the youth rule,and the old layer can be political advisor....

Must we continually have recycled old men in power

Yoots are busy doing e -begging on nairaland, some doing yahoo yahoo, others partying and clubbing, hw do u expect them to rule.
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by truthstands12: 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
Allow to youths to rule not appoint. Abeg, pack well.
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by otosa(m): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
Abi aye febami tan atiku pani? Can u imagine. I wouldn't change my mind #NORESTRUCTURENOELECTON#
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by dozymars(m): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
He should define the age group of the youths he is talking about.

That was how APC said Change. Change could be positive or negative.
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
After you enter, you go change sm for them like buhari.
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by azino11(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
Define what you mean by youth let's know if we're on same page. Not like this current dude who didn't explain he meant change to the past... we don't want youths in their 50's
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by GoodMuyis(m): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
laffwitmi:
Go US come back first...Mr Looter grin grin grin

You cant Just Imagine, Atiku winning Election and Next day Donald Trump Declare him wanted grin grin grin
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by eob123(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nigeria case dey God hand!! may God helP us!!
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Man2utd(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Why 40% sir...
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by yaliyu963(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
cheap bargain
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Emperorawt(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
Dead promise!!!
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Teeboi56: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
You can never win it I swear
D last time u wer vp wat did u do to d nation
Foolish people
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
talk2percy:
The way Buhari promised us that in his regime medical tourism will stop(of which he couldn't wait as soon as he was sworn in, he went to London and took a private ward for over 100days) fuel will,be sold at 45naira per litter,(with a hidden one hundred naira before the 45) how every unemployed youth will receive 5k monthly,(which of course is ongoing and we no even wan work again) how he will fly the same flight as the rest of the citizens(which he became the first president to spend more time on air than on land) and the least goes fuking on!!! Oga Atiku abeg no provoke me...I am not happy.

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by dheilaw1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
they want to tell us another story again ooo
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by omowumi9: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
The comments are enough to tell you the results of 2019 presidential elections. What good are you gonna do to this country? quoteor=ogochukwu247 post=66178652]
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has pledged to give 40 per cent of appointments in his cabinet to youths, if he wins the 2019 presidential election.

Atiku made the pledge yesterday at the inauguration of the national and state executives of a pro Atiku group, Intellectual Think-Tank for Atiku (ITTA) in Abuja.

The former Vice President, who was represented at the inauguration by the Chairman of All Atiku Support Group (AASUG) Mr Oladimeji Fabiyi, said: “Having identified the critical role of youths in the emergence of any leader, I pledge to give youths 40 per cent of appointments in my cabinet if elected as the president of Nigeria in 2019.

“As a youth friendly leader who thinks and understands the feelings of youth, I urge them to give me the chance to make their dreams possible”.

His wide, Mrs. Titi Abubakar, represented by Sen. Grace Bent, said that her husband deserved to be the People Democratic Party (PDP) candidate in the 2019 presidential election.

She said Atiku was the right man with the political stamina to wrestle and return power back to PDP and Nigerians.

In his acceptance, the National Coordinator, ITTA, Mr Theophilus Ohuoba, said that group would get down to work immediately.

Ohuoba said that the zonal and state coordinators of the group would go back to their various bases to inaugurate their executives.

He said they would move to the grassroots to mobilise delegates and voters to support Atiku’s candidacy.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/26/youths-will-get-40-percent-cabinet-appointments-in-my-govt-atiku[/quote]
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
martineverest:
let's assume the lie is truth

which of the youths are u talking about?.. those that are hedonistic? those only spent their time in voting for bbnaija contestants but can't come out to vote during elections? those that are educated but with no sense of reasoning? those that doesn't know anything beyond drugs and sex? those that support criminals in govt?

our youths aren't ready
Speak for yourself
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by kennycalls(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
Am fed up
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Brightglory77: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
izenco2005:
till than undecided undecided undecided undecided........
mean while some thing happen today,the girl who refuse to show me her breast in secondary school is sitted next to me in a bus today breastfeeding her baby... is God not wonderful grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
. Lols,receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Okoroawusa: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
izenco2005:
till than undecided undecided undecided undecided........
mean while some thing happen today,the girl who refuse to show me her breast in secondary school is sitted next to me in a bus today breastfeeding her baby... is God not wonderful grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bros,no be the same breast
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by talk2percy(m): 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=66184990][/quote], No I don't need it, thanks. But I know who does need that badly...ur entire family.
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by ahamonyeka(m): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
ogochukwu247:

Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has pledged to give 40 per cent of appointments in his cabinet to youths, if he wins the 2019 presidential election.

Atiku made the pledge yesterday at the inauguration of the national and state executives of a pro Atiku group, Intellectual Think-Tank for Atiku (ITTA) in Abuja.

The former Vice President, who was represented at the inauguration by the Chairman of All Atiku Support Group (AASUG) Mr Oladimeji Fabiyi, said: “Having identified the critical role of youths in the emergence of any leader, I pledge to give youths 40 per cent of appointments in my cabinet if elected as the president of Nigeria in 2019.

“As a youth friendly leader who thinks and understands the feelings of youth, I urge them to give me the chance to make their dreams possible”.

His wide, Mrs. Titi Abubakar, represented by Sen. Grace Bent, said that her husband deserved to be the People Democratic Party (PDP) candidate in the 2019 presidential election.

She said Atiku was the right man with the political stamina to wrestle and return power back to PDP and Nigerians.

In his acceptance, the National Coordinator, ITTA, Mr Theophilus Ohuoba, said that group would get down to work immediately.

Ohuoba said that the zonal and state coordinators of the group would go back to their various bases to inaugurate their executives.

He said they would move to the grassroots to mobilise delegates and voters to support Atiku’s candidacy.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/26/youths-will-get-40-percent-cabinet-appointments-in-my-govt-atiku
washing and setting.
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by delpee(f): 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
I'd rather have a young President in 2019. Recycled people should go and rest. I'm tired of the nation rotating in circles.

Go get your PVCs! Be active, join new and viable alliances/parties. Work from the grassroots. Hard work pays over time.

1 Like

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Barblow(m): 11:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
We(youth) can build our future by ourselves, we don't need old cheat
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by tiger28: 12:41am On Mar 27, 2018
Age doesnt mean ANYTHING if the heart is corrupted...forget! See dino and yahaya. One shows off expensive cars while the other is building mansions all over the place. Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by tomakint: 1:21am On Mar 27, 2018
delpee:
I'd rather have a young President in 2019. Recycled people should go and rest. I'm tired of the nation rotating in circles.

Go get your PVCs! Be active, join new and viable alliances/parties. Work from the grassroots. Hard work pays over time.

Mention that highly influential youth that you know that can defeat a Buhari in 2019 pr the party apart from PDP that can face APC headlong in a keenly contested election please.

1 Like

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by entaye55: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2018
which of the government is he talking about?
please, someone close to him should wake him up from sleep biko
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by nex(m): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
No need sir. If you love the youths so much, and trust them to handle governance, why not just rest and allow them become President, or even support them to get into Government at all levels? The fact that an old man like you wants to be the President in order to be appointing youths is already a sham!

Youths helped Buhari become President, and he eventually turned on them.
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by IMASTEX: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Queenext:
Why not let the youth rule,and the old layer can be political advisor....

Must we continually have recycled old men in power
I wonder oh. He should allow the youth to rule. The youth are not interested in cabinet promises.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC / Court Orders RMAFC To Fix Salaries Of NASS Members To Reflect Economic Realities / Muazu Magaji To Ganduje: "Islamic Education, Not Harvard, Is The Best"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.