Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Is Vtn Reliable For Funding Graphcard Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Vtn Reliable For Funding Graphcard Account? (766 Views)

A Guide To Opening Vtn And Graphcard Account / How Do I Fund Graphcard Thro Vtn / Funding Your Graphcard Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Vtn Reliable For Funding Graphcard Account? by ifyclose2(m): 9:54am On May 05, 2010
pls is there anyone who is using VTN to fund graphcard? are they reliable? i have heard a few negative stories. pls reply. thanks
Re: Is Vtn Reliable For Funding Graphcard Account? by dking1(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2010
Yes they are. I have personally used vtn to fund my graphcard account a couple of times. They seem to be the easiest in funding graph card without tears.You will need to open account with them and then pay into their bank account. Once this is done you will fill their on line form to notify them, they normally will credit you quickly, then you can go into your graphcard account to credit it in dollars.
I also have a great site you can check on, they will help you make money on line. They will build your site for you and load it with over 35 products each of them with unique sites. They will also train you freely on how to make adjustment and how to draw traffic to your site. Check it out
http://www.reviewsmasters.com/affiliatebest/
Its really risk free.
Re: Is Vtn Reliable For Funding Graphcard Account? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 07, 2010
Owners of Graphcard Controls VTN.
Re: Is Vtn Reliable For Funding Graphcard Account? by sabaestate(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2010
They are very very reliable.

I have been using it for years.

(1) (Reply)

A Good Tanker Truck Available For Cash And Carry Of Petroleum Products / A Guru Should Help Me Out Asap Pls / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.