Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Before And After Filter Of A Nigerian Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before And After Filter Of A Nigerian Girl (9746 Views)

How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Filter Of A Nigerian Girl by nikkypearl(f): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
angry angry
Mandrake007:
change that SOME to FEW then I agree

1 Like

Re: Before And After Filter Of A Nigerian Girl by thedondada(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
You all better believe this shit.

Girls can tell you it's true.

Magical effects of filters. I have been shocked on many occasions.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Filter Of A Nigerian Girl by Mandrake007(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
nikkypearl:
angry angry
OK,some not few grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before And After Filter Of A Nigerian Girl by abbeyty(m): 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
thedondada:
You all better believe this shit.

Girls can 're you it's true.

Magical effects of filters. I have been shocked on many occasions.

Dont mind those saying she is not the same person, they dont know how those filters application work

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Filter Of A Nigerian Girl by Tiwabak: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2018
This is a bad transformation. I see fake life everywhere. Some people will filter till they all filter their destinies. Pls if u wanna marry some of the so called slaply queens abeg see them without makeup or filter becos we are tired of divorce here and there.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Filter Of A Nigerian Girl by Tiwabak: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2018
Tiwabak:
This is a bad transformation. I see fake life everywhere. Some people will filter till they all filter their destinies. Pls if u wanna marry some of the so called slay queens abeg see them without makeup or filter becos we are tired of divorce here and there.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Filter Of A Nigerian Girl by thamees: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2018
The picture is same person it's obvious this person is very insecure and obviously suffering from mental illness smh

4 Likes

Re: Before And After Filter Of A Nigerian Girl by Obaolaade: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
This is true and accurate. I know the lady very well. She lives beside my house in London. Also. she is a great bully on facebook. Her name is Dorcas Adeyinka/Adisa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Filter Of A Nigerian Girl by Gloria365: 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
Na Wetin be this?? This man wowoh no be small.Is she truly a lady?Men are in trouble������
Re: Before And After Filter Of A Nigerian Girl by BossLaifay(f): 12:01am On Mar 29, 2018
This is a crime!!! Arrest her!!
Re: Before And After Filter Of A Nigerian Girl by abbeyty(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
BossLaifay:
This is a crime!!! Arrest her!!

you are right,this should have been posted in crime section

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What's Your Preferred Body Type On A Woman? / Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party / Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.