Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture (30966 Views)

Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air / Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day / Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by Lagbaja01(m): 5:35am On Mar 27, 2018
Churchill's Temple grin.....i tot she recently did plastic surgery.....why are we seeing flat slippers??
Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by Lexusgs430: 5:55am On Mar 27, 2018
Looking at the outline of her palm, they would cause unreversible damage to a man's cassava, while she is massaging it.......... (maybe my mind is just running wild).......
Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:26am On Mar 27, 2018
2Banty:
Someone should pls post that meme of “only God can judge me, and God replies: LovePeddler!’���
oya take it

4 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by Castleberry: 6:31am On Mar 27, 2018
See her disgusting hand like bobrisky's own. With all her surgery grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by kmaster007: 6:31am On Mar 27, 2018
some fans suld jst mind deir business. she a human being also and she can liv her life d way she wntd
Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by Myself2(m): 6:36am On Mar 27, 2018
One look at her wrist and the back of her hands is enough to make you puke.She is old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 27, 2018
planetx13:
I think it's getting pretty obvious why she got dumped..... just like our girls of nowadays.... talking too much, dressing 'sexy' but full of s.hit

Gemini girls are mad people
Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by Castleberry: 6:48am On Mar 27, 2018
Myself2:
One look at her wrist and the back of her hands is enough to make you puke.She is old

Veryyyyy old. Look at all that vein undecided
Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by easymanofdpeopl(m): 7:09am On Mar 27, 2018
She need husband nah, she is just advertising herself
Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2018
Not surprised, ashawo dey also go church.
Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by seun10k5k(m): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2018
Tonto dikeh with her sag boobs.. she should post her bikin na..make i hear say I no go view...#ShameLess
Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:43am On Mar 27, 2018
That's the problem.
When you follow someone, you've got no business hating or advising this person. Keep it all to yourselves. She didn't beg you follow her. Now if she's exhibiting what you don't like, kindly unfollow her.
I love her replies though. I know we ain't perfect either. Leave that for her creator to judge and just focus on your life's pressing needs.
Since the increase of naira to 360/$ and petrol to 145/l I stopped following all these celebrities.
Which way youths?
We keep following these folks and our polithieficains are busy with their money laundering.
Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by papoose321: 8:00am On Mar 27, 2018
She right tho with d reply.. please don’t d judgment for God biko
Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by cyndy1000(f): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2018
desgiezd:

So we shouldn't correct a fellow believer even when what she is doing is clearly against the standard laid down by the Bible

My dear not the likes of toto dikeh. She will never listen every body knows different between what is right n wrong before God.
Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by Ahsat: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2018
kay

Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by talk2percy(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2018
Tonto, ur problem be say, a LovePeddler will always remain a whole if u like turn out be the Pope's secretary or wife!
Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by zudozz: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2018
this Totoo na Born again? Who talk that one? If tonto na Born again me I be monk!
Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by Tex42(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2018
Which man no go tire for this kind woman... The born again part is really cracking me up.
Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by hurricanekatrina(f): 9:34am On Mar 27, 2018
minding my biz intw only God can judge me
Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by divine2288: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2018
holuwertobex:
Naija Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh posted a picture on her instagram page showing some of her body, fans react that she's not more child of God.

Some fans said you said you're born again but you don't do what you preach.

So she replied with her next post on instagram.

https://hitng.com.ng/naija-celeb/fans-blast-actress-tonto-dikeh-on-instagram-she-replied-with-next-picture/

I really luv her reply.... u can't bring happiness to ursef by bringing misery to odas.... stop judging....
Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by pinknipple: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
all female surgical attendants are heavily infected...

but notwithstanding,if she carry HIV , come mistakenly open her Hot Hot pot for me,I go Fxxk am till. we both confirm we upgraded to Aids.

still gat crush on Tonto's toto
Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by olowobaba10: 7:56am On Mar 28, 2018
SO SHE STILL HAS FANS?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo / Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) / Leo Dasilva At 14 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.