Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) (35179 Views)

FFK: Any Man Who Doesn't Give His Lady At Least N2M For Christmas Is In Trouble / Man Holds His Lady’s Backside In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by KIDfurniture(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
How many ladies here are ready to mingle with guys who are ready to settle down ? Please and please just click the like button if you re a guy & ready to settle down . As for me I’m ready - I m not looking for much - you must be employed or self employed and God fearing -

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Reelmii: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Henitan24:
Yes! Yes I will!

Oops thought I was the one in her shoe :-

This is beautiful I must confess...congratz to you guys

BTW

Boo come and see what your mate did wink
more reason y he would not come, it shows u are too desperate
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by oochi123(f): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
Still hoping and praying o
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by vicdon(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
kelish:
wow cool future hubby were are you grin

Am here.... Just pik my call....
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
women and wedding ehn...

different people with different concerns. women own no pass marriage.
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
roarik:
future husband,where are you...this is beautiful kiss

I am right here, honey ..... Would you marry me on 31/11/2019?
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by fiftynaira(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
kelish:

***stops counting money***
Who's calling me?
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
KIDfurniture:
How many ladies here are ready to mingle with guys who are ready to settle down ? Please and please just click the like button if you re a guy & ready to settle down . As for me I’m ready - I m not looking for much - you must be employed or self employed and God fearing -

What is the true meaning of God fearing? Our politicians claim they are God/Allah fearing.........
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by ped007(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Henitan24:
Yes! Yes I will!

Oops thought I was the one in her shoe :-

This is beautiful I must confess...congratz to you guys

BTW

Boo come and see what your mate did wink
No worry urs is on the way very soon...
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by roarik(f): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:

oya lets get married kiss
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
roarik:
oya lets get married kiss

What are the things that would be traditional requested of me?
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by asaju10(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
roarik:
Here i am miss!
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Rozaytee: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
d kind of hubby i want ooo..not dem time wasters...cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Nwaohafia1: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
I love whites, i swear! If it's in Nigeria now, they will be hiding wedding date and stuffs like everyone is witch and wants to kill them.
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by tochieee: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
AM NEXT... But where the man
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by kingsleybrave(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
FROM MY OBSERVATION IT SEEMS SO MANY LADIES ARE STRANDED OF A COMMITTED GUY. AND IT PAINS SO MUCH. COS THE RIVERSE WAS SUPPSOSE TO BE THE CASE. HOW WISH GOD COULD BLESS ME SOMEONE THAT WILL BE MY ALL IN. I DESPERATELY NEED A WIFE MATERIAL.
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Bimpe29: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nice 1. I pray God will make the date a reality.
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Bgorgeous: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Checked86: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
roarik:
i am on holiday. i will come to you soon. 30:03:2019
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Iboni1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
stage acting!
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Checked86: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:

she is mine. leave her alone. there is no 31st in November. it shows you are fake.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Junny04(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
roarik:
Hello, how do u do?
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by okolet(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
angry
Checked86:
she is mine. leave her alone. there is no 31st in November. it shows you are fake.
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by daclemx: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
kelish:

Yet UNBORN angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Macgreat(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
kelish:

Upload proper picture make he for see well.
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Emmymarvel(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
kelish:

Here I am dear.............how are you
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by saucemanny(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
kelish:

after you don use ham rob body
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by PediakAuthor: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
lol. what if it falls on an odd day for d bride's family?

Kaxmytex:
D guy no consult we the elders of the family before picking date abi....

Children of nowadays sef....

Anyways, we have check the calendar, and 12/22/2018 is Saturday, we will be dere
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by shepherd003: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
thanks for the date,what of where the reception go take place
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Thewesterner(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
12/22/18...22nd month?? why not use the popular format of writing dates? Hmmmmm... I suspect gbaju e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / 'I Can't Date A One Minutes Man' - Nigerian Lady / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.