Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) (25800 Views)

Will You Allow Her To Stay With Her Parents, After Trad Without Church Wedding? / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Pat081: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
I will nt n never will I do dat I will 1st go take cold beer maybe origi or 33 to cool my body down keep d rest
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by MaestroID(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
When I cannot return the flogging, why will I return the Money.. Keeping the Cash for the suffering of the cane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by purem(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
olasaad:
Lol...hahah but he/she should be a good child by returning the money to the mum...the parents will regrets their actions in the end and they will apologize

Ehn I no yia u

African parents apologize to dia kid

1 Like

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by princeemcee: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
the parents will regrets their actions in the end and they will apologize [/quote]

Nigeria parents apologising its rear shaa.
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by DIG1: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
Will return d money cos it doesn't belong to me, I was punished for misplacing d money, me finding d money later did not take away d fact that I was careless initially
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Turnedaround: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
Yes, I'd like them to feel sorry for their actions and build a bond with my parent,

Which is a beautiful thing.
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Willexmania(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
slapandfall:
J
For Jug

1 Like

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by SirdeKay: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
If I return it, they will say it's because of the beating I received that formatted my brain.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by donsheddy1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
olasaad:
Lol...hahah but he/she should be a good child by returning the money to the mum...the parents will regrets their actions in the end and they will apologize
If I hear say my dad apologize. Abi make him top the strokes for my stupidity. For me o, the 7k is the price I got for taking 40 strokes of cane period.
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hmm...nice business plan...40 strokes for 7k wink my brothers in the house, note this pls.
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Paradigm777: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Jentle244:
40 strokes of cane? Never will i return it.
MaestroID:
When I cannot return the flogging, why will I return the Money.. Keeping the Cash for the suffering of the cane
Juniorangel:
No after the spanking I earned it
purem:
I will never
Mbaebieb2r:
Even if I dey mad,i dey craze
fxsportsodds:
God don catch them.... return for where.... lolssss
Biglittlelois:
After i've been flogged, that means theyve forgotin about it, so nope, i wont return the money
Ole(s) spotted! grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by sprints1: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
ugly p****
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by olasaad(f): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
donsheddy1:
If I hear say my dad apologize. Abi make him top the strokes for my stupidity. For me o, the 7k is the price I got for taking 40 strokes of cane period.

Well since some of our parents can't do that may be it should start from our generation
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Me wey don purposely hide my mother's money tell her it was lost & collect all d beaten she can give & later went about enjoying the money wit my friends feeling like a big boy

Chai my mother hear am 4 my hand wen I dey small

May God keep her for me to reap the fruits of her labor

#lovemymother
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by martineverest(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
why not?
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by chloride6: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
shortgun:
I will return the money and watch them suffer d guilt.
Also, from that day on they will believe whatever I tell them.
I will make them become my puppets.

Which guilt? Guy you must be from Pluto...

Standard Naija parents fit even give you tospy for head for finding the money. If it was a case of stealing then maybe this would apply. But this was a case of lost money, so no.

Which puppet sef are you talking about? two days and you are just another one of their five kids.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by aaaazq(m): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
olasaad:

olasaad. it's abdulrazaq. inbox me ur contact
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Me wey don purposely hide my mother's money tell her it was lost & collect all d beaten she can give & later went about enjoying the money wit my friends feeling like a big boy

Na hin I go come return the one I thought was lost but later found after I ve been beaten

Na that tym sha o grin

#lovemymother
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by olasaad(f): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
aaaazq:

Ok
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Freeman59: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
weda you return the money or not, you deserve those 40 strokes. Why you go loss mummy money for this recession? The 40 strokes are for your carelesness
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by statrboiTolu(m): 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
olasaad:
regret their ACTION abi? Ehn ehn, action film ni! Who action epp, ain returning NADA!
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by sirBLUNT: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
olasaad:
my parent will NEVER appologise esp my dad!
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
talk2archy:
Very simple, return the money and return the cane, case closed

grin
Return the cane
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
you have collected the pinishment for the crime, so enjoy the commission of the crime
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by coolexy2: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
I will return it so, they will know that they were wrong

1 Like

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Lagbaja01(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
olasaad:
on returning the money, be ready for additional 10 strokes of cane for being careless and confusing your parent...abi no be our African parents? grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by efilefun(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Unfortunately African parents don't apologize.
olasaad:
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by olasaad(f): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
aaaazq:

Send me your new contact here
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by binsanni(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
return waiting, make any body no provoke me this afternoon oh

that one nah original gift now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
shortgun:

Your parents, your puppets??

Continue!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by olasaad(f): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
omoiyalayi:

Na hin I go come return the one I thought was lost but later found after I ve been beaten

Na that tym sha o grin

#lovemymother

Chai another Lai Mohammed in making cheesy pls stop spoiling the beautiful name @Olayiwola
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Unik3030: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
shortgun:
see u, it's like u are not dealing with Nigeria parents

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong With A Wife Buying A Property In Her Name? / The Biggest Mistake Nigerian Parents Do / Children And Their Parent's unclothedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.