Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor (27667 Views)

Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos / Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) / Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by HeWrites(m): 4:15am On Mar 27, 2018
Desire Benjamin, a burn survivor has shared before and after makeup photos of herself as well as her story which worth reading.

Desire wrote;
"Who says ‘There is no God?’ Who says ‘God has forgotten you?’ Who says ‘Your condition has gone beyond what can be turned around?’ Get your answers from this pictures… *swipe*

Before and Now of Desire Benjamin.

My faith hasn’t made things easy but it’s making them Possible, with ‘Time and Pressure’ I’m turning into Diamond from Coal…. Surely I’m Not Beautiful like you; but I’m Beautiful like me������� Fear, embarassments, NO’s, Discouragements, humiliation, disappointments, disregard and every other negative thing I encounter is worth Nothing in my Large Pile of Nothings!

And with this; .

I’m Here And Ready For The World�. ."

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/check-makeup-transformation-burn-survivor-photos.html

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by pyyxxaro: 4:22am On Mar 27, 2018
Woooow

Thank God for your life

You are beautiful

Seun all these your MOD de quick start work oh , this kin early morning when day never break ,there don de carry topic go front page

Hope u de pay them well oh, else olumo rock go fall for ur teeth tongue

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by HungerBAD: 4:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Love her confidence.

A person is beautiful on the inside,and it is not a trait one can hide or pretend to have.

Her smile in the last picture says it all.

11 Likes

Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by izuch(m): 4:41am On Mar 27, 2018
Good job

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by chukstino: 4:42am On Mar 27, 2018
Beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by maluyi77(m): 4:44am On Mar 27, 2018
seen[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by peacettw: 4:45am On Mar 27, 2018
There appears to be a movement that is hell bent on making our females believe that they can't be pretty, beautiful, or confident without make-up. The cosmetic companies alongside with the make-up artists must be so thrilled.
While I understand the uses of make-up especially in cases like the above, women should please learn first to be confident in their own skins and never give away that power to anything else.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by mekonglobal(m): 4:45am On Mar 27, 2018
undecided
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by makapella(m): 4:47am On Mar 27, 2018
Eyah
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by devigblegble: 4:48am On Mar 27, 2018
What a wow transformation
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by money121(m): 4:49am On Mar 27, 2018
All is well
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by desgiezd(m): 4:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Beautiful transformation with a great figure!!
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by OlaDapxon(m): 4:50am On Mar 27, 2018
Those of us who have clean n natural skin don't appreciate most times.
I wish her the best

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by Atiku2019: 4:53am On Mar 27, 2018
smiley
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by Sweetcollins: 4:55am On Mar 27, 2018
Wow transformation
In life how you view yourself matters most
Courage
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by kolafolabi(m): 5:02am On Mar 27, 2018
Nice transformation... She looks good

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by Victorakats(m): 5:10am On Mar 27, 2018
Thank God for her testimony
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by Sabadon(m): 5:11am On Mar 27, 2018
makeup is the new plastic surgery cool

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by martinlooter(m): 5:12am On Mar 27, 2018
I just have a little problem with the both pictures. Why am I not seeing the huge scar on her neck in the make up pictures, on the neck in the first image. Somebody help me, cos I am confused.
And both persons are of different weight and size.
I feel these are two different persons.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by joystickextend1(m): 5:16am On Mar 27, 2018
Nice smiley
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by Fiso4real: 5:16am On Mar 27, 2018
Jesus shocked
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by Rawneys: 5:17am On Mar 27, 2018
Good morning Nairalanders
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by Sharon6(f): 5:19am On Mar 27, 2018
She's beautiful despite her scars!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by bewla(m): 5:21am On Mar 27, 2018
y
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by iammarvellux(m): 5:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Wow

Amazing....

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 27, 2018
beautiful
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by calddon(m): 5:26am On Mar 27, 2018
Gods kingdom will bring back ur original face, an even more beautiful u.
Re: Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor by quadraheem(m): 5:36am On Mar 27, 2018
Not the same person, check her neck.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti / Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) / Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt Doctors, Nurses Top List Of Banned Practitioners In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.