Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Community Kids In Warri See Cinema Movie For The First Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Community Kids In Warri See Cinema Movie For The First Time (1040 Views)

Social Distancing Among Nursery School Kids In France After Resumption (Pics) / Photos Of Kids In Public Schools In Different Countries Eating Lunch / Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Community Kids In Warri See Cinema Movie For The First Time by engrzion(m): 5:05am On Mar 27, 2018
... And we helped kids in our community school, edjeba see a cinema movie for the first time in their lives...
Mr Zion I don't know what a cinema is....
Words that brought tears to my eyes as uzezi our community school head girl said she doesn't know what a cinema is and have never been to one before in her life...
Asking round I discovered that all the 57 kids in our school have never been to the cinema before, hence we decided to watch a movie today.
We were tempted to watch #blackpanter but nah.... We saw the adventures of Tad...

Lessons from the movie
1. Love conquers all
2. Determination is essential to success
3. Team work makes the dream work

Thanks to Mr Patrick manager delta mall, miss pat, Mrs blessing Yusuf CEO and Jospet cabs for finicially making sure that we had a great time today.

The aim of this vision called clever minds is to give the best education to kids in rural areas for the lowest fee possible. ($11 a term)

What can you do for education? Pledge to support a child today? You can make a difference. Visit us at 72b otien street edjeba community just by the shrine or call 08137506467.

2 Likes

Re: Community Kids In Warri See Cinema Movie For The First Time by Cutehector(m): 5:09am On Mar 27, 2018
What did they go to watch inside there? Cartoon?

1 Like

Re: Community Kids In Warri See Cinema Movie For The First Time by pyyxxaro: 5:17am On Mar 27, 2018
Wetin these children won understand for black panther now

People when don old never understand the film finish naa children go come understand am

Anyways nice one cool

1 Like

Re: Community Kids In Warri See Cinema Movie For The First Time by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 27, 2018
our future leaders .......nice one

1 Like

Re: Community Kids In Warri See Cinema Movie For The First Time by forreelinc(m): 5:29am On Mar 27, 2018
Cutehector:
What did they go to watch inside there? Cartoon?
Nah they watched 50 shades darker
Re: Community Kids In Warri See Cinema Movie For The First Time by Cutehector(m): 5:30am On Mar 27, 2018
forreelinc:

Nah they watched 50 shades darker
can you imagine cheesy
Re: Community Kids In Warri See Cinema Movie For The First Time by forreelinc(m): 5:34am On Mar 27, 2018
Cutehector:
can you imagine cheesy
grin na sex education we gotta teach them at sometime
Re: Community Kids In Warri See Cinema Movie For The First Time by Gentle034(m): 5:41am On Mar 27, 2018
Space booked
Re: Community Kids In Warri See Cinema Movie For The First Time by Samusu(m): 6:23am On Mar 27, 2018
This is child abuse, why will yhu take kids under 18 to a cinema?
Re: Community Kids In Warri See Cinema Movie For The First Time by Henrypraise: 6:24am On Mar 27, 2018
engrzion is a gud oap in warri, infact one of d best i av heard; however dis picture is a truth by half, dos kids are not from d community sch, de ar from a private sch. however more grease to ur elbows. teach d kids to eat right also not being obese.
Re: Community Kids In Warri See Cinema Movie For The First Time by Henrypraise: 6:25am On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Community Kids In Warri See Cinema Movie For The First Time by Valro(m): 6:37am On Mar 27, 2018
Even some of us here on nairaland sef never see cinema gate before.
Re: Community Kids In Warri See Cinema Movie For The First Time by flyca: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2018
You have paid for their tickets and taken them to the cinema. Why else do you want us to contribute money?

Cheap publicity. Invest N1, open offering baskets and collect N5 returns. Good business!
Re: Community Kids In Warri See Cinema Movie For The First Time by jieta: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
And if i say I've never been to a cinema once some people will think am lying.

so can anybody enlighten me about cinema

(1) (Reply)

Oro Nation Festival Of Culture 2018 / The Polytechnic Ibadan 2019/2020 Screening Form Is Out / 'ECONOMICS' Project Topics And Materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.