Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral (39936 Views)

The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? / Bisi Akande Embarrassed Us With His Comments On Buhari, 2019 - Southwest APC Gov / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2018
kingsman66:
who bill gate EPP......
when una dey collect him free money, why you no ask this question that time

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by Jckleiin(m): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Samsimple:
u come our country chop our food... fvck some holes... drink our water... make use of our epileptic electricity... sh!t for our toilet... snap selfie with our leaders... ...

you con run go ur country dey yarn nonsense... when your mates travel to developing countries like this they think of ways of investing or donating money to improve the living condition of the country... mtcheeeew na nigeria cause am sef shebi Donald trump call Nigeria sh!thole dem suppose give am sh!t chop then and only then u go know wetin dem dey call bad leadership
Ignorance is a disease!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by izzou(m): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2018
lilytender:

Starting stuffing your rags into Ghana-must-go bags because the 2019 presidential election has been decided. Buhari has gotten a 2nd term already. You can take PDP's apology and relocate to Togo.

grin grin grin grin

You go soon chop slap now

Which one be rags again? All my Guchee and Versachi Na him you dey insult?

angry
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by jmaxjohn(m): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2018
Why you mumu like this? You buy am abi dem dash you?

Samsimple:
u come our country chop our food... fvck some holes... drink our water... make use of our epileptic electricity... sh!t for our toilet... snap selfie with our leaders... ...

you con run go ur country dey yarn nonsense... when your mates travel to developing countries like this they think of ways of investing or donating money to improve the living condition of the country... mtcheeeew na nigeria cause am sef shebi Donald trump call Nigeria sh!thole dem suppose give am sh!t chop then and only then u go know wetin dem dey call bad leadership

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by izzou(m): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Help me with half of the ticket

What if we lap?

Would that be okay?

cool
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by jaxxy(m): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2018
Bill gates is right... Beside physical development which is important. Human/people development and opportunities are needed.
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by pedrilo: 8:53am On Mar 27, 2018
CNN is pro PDP.
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by enemyofprogress: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

who's Chijioke?
stop the pretence Jo. I have delivered his message as I was sent
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by Olalekank(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
Buhari incompetency has gone global... he should do us a favour and resign... Nigeria has never been in this sorry state before, I hope they are not trying to tell the ZONE-B that bill gate has took bribe from opposition party
Who's up for a peaceful protest to let this guy know we're not joking.

It's not so easy to organize by we need to do that
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by fwallex4truth: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2018
izzou:
The only good news about this country is that we are participating in the 2018 World cup

angry

It's either Buhari loses or I'll leave this country for good.

Na one of the two go happen.

Forget bro. Nothing is working in this shithole!

Na world cup we wan chop.
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by Afritop(m): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2018
izzou:
The only good news about this country is that we are participating in the 2018 World cup

angry

You are waiting for him to lose before you leave this country. Ask yourself, before Buhari became president was this country better-off
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by Nwaohafia1: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2018
izzou:

What if we lap?

Would that be okay?

cool

I can't stand your erect dvck for a 6 hour flight (assuming we are heading to London)
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by CSTR1002: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2018
The fact that Bill cares about Nigeria is what I don't understand.

If I were the richest man in the world, a Third World shitthole would be the last thing on my mind.
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by yomiracles: 9:03am On Mar 27, 2018
Gate is totally correct!
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by Nwaohafia1: 9:03am On Mar 27, 2018
enemyofprogress:
stop the pretence Jo. I have delivered his message as I was sent

Your moniker and your patronage to olosho/ashewo/runs girls makes me not to argue with you.
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by Touchey: 9:04am On Mar 27, 2018
maxiuc:
We know that already

But what's the way out

It hasn't been this bad before

Buhari always a curse to Nigeria

We never had it this bad before

Anyone who can help me with Accommodation in Ghana

1Naira equal to 80ghana cedis
1 Ghana cedis equals 82 Nigerian Naira
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by 3kay945(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2018
thedondada:
If you like cut off thier legs they would still continue.

Rebuke works for those who have shame but fortunately for our leaders thier shameproof is original.

Nude politician in bed with 15 yr old will never resign even if CNN shows the video talk of ordinary rebuke.

Bill these people are a special breed you can never understand them.

I like your funny write up. It's the bitter truth. cry
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by wwwtortoise(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2018
Yankee101:
E se Bill
Dallo Bill
Mun gode Bill

Even North Korea with heavy sanctions and no money is producing rocket scientists, coders, nuclear physicists etc

We have willing Yahoo boys that can easily transition to programmers with a little incentive

Build 6 world class quaternary hospitals to teach medicine in the six geo political zones of Nigeria. Teach advanced oncology for cancer treatment and neuro-surgeons. Part of resident/house training will be to provide free birthing for rural women and the already identified people living below poverty level

Encourage Innoson and Peugeot by helping them expand and train more Nigerians by guaranteeing purchase of all vehicles, Gowon grew Peugeot via buying made in Nigeria Peugeot for Government officials.

Revitalize Ajaokuta, Itakpe and expand Delta steels for use in all Nigerian construction and manufacturing.

Take Nigerians to China and South Korea to train them on industrial skills en mass. Kano State is doing it and Niger Delta militants have been trained all over the world

Grow a National Guard part of the Army from NYSC passing out batches so they can be called for service in areas of infrastructure building, disaster relief, managing displaced persons and supplying needed skilled teachers and skills to industries.

You're asking for too much from an irresponsible government.

They should just provide 20hours power supply daily and watch Nigeria grow.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2018
9jaria needs a foreign President #ForeignNigerianPresident

Press Like if you Support!

Share for Hilarious!
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by Troublemaker007(m): 9:07am On Mar 27, 2018
Afonjas:
Our leaders sef!

Lmfao cheesy
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by holuphisayor(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2018
pedrilo:
CNN is pro PDP.
you forgot how isha sesay painted Jonathan's government during bring back our girls?
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 27, 2018
kingsman66:
who bill gate EPP......

That statement is highly ignorant especially considering the fact how much bill gates has spent in Nigeria towards health. You should read it up at least. Let me help you Google Polio , Nigeria and Bill Gate together. This statement is stupid really considering how much h he has donated to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by izzou(m): 9:13am On Mar 27, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

I can't stand your erect dvck for a 6 hour flight (assuming we are heading to London)

It won't stand erect

Because you ass is strong and flat

angry
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by Cooly100: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2018
Kai

Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by TundeHashim(m): 9:16am On Mar 27, 2018
Samsimple:

Bill Gates has made more impact on Nigeria than ur ancestors and mine combined! So watch what u say!

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by holuphisayor(m): 9:17am On Mar 27, 2018
CSTR1002:
The fact that Bill cares about Nigeria is what I don't understand.

If I were the richest man in the world, a Third World shitthole would be the last thing on my mind.
you forgot he wasn't rich by accident. So, he's more concerned about giving back to world. Needless to say his contribution to the health sector is immense even in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by hushpapi(m): 9:19am On Mar 27, 2018
I wonder how success and achievement will come into a country where we have too much hyprocrite wearing the face of innocent citizen.

This country was under pdp for decades and still nothing to account for. Masses still suffer and Apc took it, not even up to 4yrs the hypocrites are complaining. Pdp rule this years for decades, Nigerians were patiently suffering with mouth fucking close.

How do you expect a country that has been damaged for decades be packed together in just 4yrs. Bleep bill gate, he is not in the position to tell us how to build our country.

For those that want Buhari out, don’t forget to present to Nigerians who is coming in next and how you think he will be better than Buhari.

emiwanlee:
Buhari really lacks vision sha.
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by mrdan(m): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2018
Samsimple:

Hmm, who do you think has been giving major donations/investments on health in Nigeria, especially Polio vaccinations?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by 2017YouWiNners: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Kindly follow the activities of the 5000 2017YouWiN connect Winners on this thread...
https://www.nairaland.com/4417352/communique-issued-participants-2017-youwin
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by jetz(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2018
izzou:

angry

lwkmd am teln u
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by pedrilo: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2018
holuphisayor:

you forgot how isha sesay painted Jonathan's government during bring back our girls?
ever heard of the word "sarcasm"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) / Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London / Wike Gives Out His Designers Suit & Hat At An Event (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.