Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral (39933 Views)

The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? / Bisi Akande Embarrassed Us With His Comments On Buhari, 2019 - Southwest APC Gov / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by kingsman66(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2018
achiever12:

Those whose brains aren't useless know who Bill Gates help

please know how you talk on social verse like this....everybody is not writing jamb with you
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by kingsman66(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2018
taurusmena1:
Ignorance is embedded in your DNA... Please pick a book

I hate you for who you are, and I know this is how you misbehave in front of your elders
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by kingsman66(m): 11:20am On Mar 27, 2018
Adekdammy:

E don help several kids with polio and also eradicating polio in northern nigeria with him money.

.my brother dnt talk because other are reacting pls
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by kingsman66(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2018
flyca:

He is one of the world's richest men. He is the one that eradicated polio in Nigeria.
Who you epp?

I EPP your life
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by bewla(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2018
emiwanlee:
yes to islamize nigeria
rule for ever
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by InfiniteLoopx: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2018
BiafraIShere:
And the disgrace on the shithole continues globally. God punish the idiot of daura!
@ the bold is not necesserey. Fight with honor.
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 27, 2018
Jaykolo10:
“While it may be easier to be polite, it’s more important to face facts so that you can make progress" -Bill Gates 2018

cry

People no longer want to hear the truth. Sugar coat it and you're a friend. Dumb country!

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by achiever12: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2018
kingsman66:

please know how you talk on social verse like this....everybody is not writing jamb with you

You actually comment like someone too dull to even sit for junior waec
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:
the wailers sponsored mr gates
Lier Mohamed. Whz am i spending billions on hate speech. Where is the Army and Dss to discover looted funds in Bill Gate office.

Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by flyca: 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
kingsman66:

I EPP your life
Thoughtless post, just like the one you posted earlier
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
kingsman66:

I may pardon your high level lose of sense, of reasoning..... in which way had they so called health affected your forgotten life

His platform .NET Framework has put money in my account from clients. Nigerian developers have gotten jobs and relocated because of his platform. So it has impacted my life, if you use GTbank and other Banks then he has impacted yours because they run on his platform .NET/Asp.net, you probarbly abusing the same man while using his operating system and some of his services. If you ever skyped in your life you are using his services if you use Nokia you've used of some of his services. The list is long. What has your shithole president done to impact your life. Research before replying and trying to score likes.....

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by showafrica(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
izzou:
The only good news about this country is that we are participating in the 2018 World cup

angry

It's either Buhari loses or I'll leave this country for good.

Na one of the two go happen.

Why would he want to contest, Africa na wao... Onyibo man for don resign since.
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by predatorX: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
kingsman66:
who bill gate EPP......

All those your Fulani brothers wey dey get polio and malaria as jara.
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by Kfed4ril(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Samsimple:
u come our country chop our food... fvck some holes... drink our water... make use of our epileptic electricity... sh!t for our toilet... snap selfie with our leaders... ...

you con run go ur country dey yarn nonsense... when your mates travel to developing countries like this they think of ways of investing or donating money to improve the living condition of the country... mtcheeeew na nigeria cause am sef shebi Donald trump call Nigeria sh!thole dem suppose give am sh!t chop then and only then u go know wetin dem dey call bad leadership

Bros if you no know wetin to talk just shi.
Do you know how much bill and Melinda gates have donated to Nigeria for charity work?
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by Mikepenny5(m): 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
na our better place e go, come talk like this, what if e enter the country well? e never see anything
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by taurusmena1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
ELDER...Keep hating
kingsman66:

I hate you for who you are, and I know this is how you misbehave in front of your elders
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by bigcil2(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
castrokins:
This Country Needs Spiritual Cleansing
let’s sell Nigeria to UN
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
izzou:
The only good news about this country is that we are participating in the 2018 World cup

angry

It's either Buhari loses or I'll leave this country for good.

Na one of the two go happen.

I'm with you bro!
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by izzou(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

I'm with you bro!

So Tina is gonna elope with me...

cool

Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
izzou:

So Tina is gonna elope with me...

cool
As long as it gets me out of this mess wink
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by izzou(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

As long as it gets me out of this mess wink

I love Denmark

Hope you don't mind?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by ezelous: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...he has helped reduced polio in Nigeria to a large extent. Maybe you are not aware that some of the immunization drugs we get are paid for by Gates foundation.
you kuku get energy to reply that mugu.
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
izzou:

I love Denmark

Hope you don't mind?

Not at all cheesy

Any other country but African countries and bomb explosions prone countries angry
Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by izzou(m): 5:45am On Mar 28, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

Not at all cheesy

Any other country but African countries and bomb explosions prone countries angry

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Visit To Nigeria Features On CNN; His Comments On Nigeria Goes Viral by ANOWEDGREAT: 7:05am On Mar 28, 2018
Yankee101:
E se Bill
Dallo Bill
Mun gode Bill

Even North Korea with heavy sanctions and no money is producing rocket scientists, coders, nuclear physicists etc

We have willing Yahoo boys that can easily transition to programmers with a little incentive

Build 6 world class quaternary hospitals to teach medicine in the six geo political zones of Nigeria. Teach advanced oncology for cancer treatment and neuro-surgeons. Part of resident/house training will be to provide free birthing for rural women and the already identified people living below poverty level

Encourage Innoson and Peugeot by helping them expand and train more Nigerians by guaranteeing purchase of all vehicles, Gowon grew Peugeot via buying made in Nigeria Peugeot for Government officials.

Revitalize Ajaokuta, Itakpe and expand Delta steels for use in all Nigerian construction and manufacturing.

Take Nigerians to China and South Korea to train them on industrial skills en mass. Kano State is doing it and Niger Delta militants have been trained all over the world

Grow a National Guard part of the Army from NYSC passing out batches so they can be called for service in areas of infrastructure building, disaster relief, managing displaced persons and supplying needed skilled teachers and skills to industries.

Waste of time all these u enumerated won't expand the fulani empire which is the major agenda of this buharis adminstration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die / Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities / South-East Governors, Igbo Leaders Meet With Buhari Over Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.