Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? (56616 Views)

The Poorest Region In Nigeria Goes To... / "60 Percent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA / Covid-19:If Kano Goes Down, The Whole Of Nigeria Goes With It - Ex-NHIS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by SonOfEl(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
Some states in Nigeria are actually more progressive than they look, at least by African standards, so these places are considered as underrated.

I picked these states based on their high economic index, low social perception and fledging human resources.

1. Ogun State - people say this state only feed off from Lagos State and Oyo (Ibadan)

2. Abia State - poor infrastructure has attracted strong and sometimes unfair criticism on this state.

3. Kano State - Kaduna and an army of almajiri has taken the shine off this state

What's your own list of most underrated states?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
Visit other states and you will realise that Lagos is underdeveloped when compared with her IGR and debt profile. Aside major roads, Lagos lacks motorable internal roads. Very poor drainage system. Sewage system is none existent as people drink borehole water that has been filtered of sewage and feaces. GROSS!!!

267 Likes 22 Shares

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by okpalaAnambra: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
SonOfEl:
Some states in Nigeria are actually more progressive than they look, at least by African standards, so these places as underrated.

I pick these states based on their high economic index, low social perception and fledging human resources.

1. Ogun State - people say this state only feed off from Lagos State and Oyo (Ibadan)
2. Abia State - poor infrastructure has attracted strong and sometimes unfair criticism on this state.
3. Kano State - Kaduna and an army of almajiri has taken the shine off this state

What's your own list of most underrated states?

Wepu Abia biko...Abia na ndi na-achi ya enwero ûbúrú isi

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by SonOfEl(m): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Wepu Abia biko...Abia na ndi na-achi ya enwero ûbúrú isi

kwusi udi okwu-a in'ekwu gbasara abia.... munwa n'onwem aghafego udi okwua

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by anath(m): 1:36am On Feb 27, 2020
Edo state..... no noise but doing great job

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by ursullalinda(f): 5:17am On Feb 27, 2020
Abia is a rich state with very wicked leaders who will rot in jail with their family.....for torturing their people.

209 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by helinues: 5:18am On Feb 27, 2020
Abia
Borno
Ogun

Those 3 states have the potentials but have been ruled by clueless leader.. Borno are currently lucky to have Prof Zulum

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by okpalaAnambra: 6:15am On Feb 27, 2020
helinues:
Abia
Borno
Ogun

Those 3 states have the potentials but have been ruled by clueless leader.. Borno are currently lucky to have Prof Zulum
Borno is lucky to have who? Lol... Borno can never be lucky this world ends, they've found themselves a perpetual war till thy kingdom come..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by tricksters: 6:20am On Feb 27, 2020
So which of your igbotic state as all that you have listed ?! Oh ! I should not talk about the 5 Igbo state that have been run aground by PDP politicians ? I heard Abia as now been officially declared as the dumping ground state from hell that every living soul can't wait to be evacuated from. Do you not have a comment on that ?

Oh! I forget your pathetic existence would rather remove the log in Lagos eye instead of that of your igbotic foolish n cursed soul. What a shame of pathetic magnitude your existence is all about.

Many of your type deserves to be buried alive without remorse the way you project hate simply because your life n that of your entire household as been.condemned.

Amitez:
Visit other states and you will realise that Lagos is underdeveloped when compared with her IGR and debt profile. Aside major roads, Lagos lacks motorable internal roads. Very poor drainage system. Sewage system is none existent as people drink borehole water that has been filtered of sewage and feaces. GROSS!!!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by hakeem4(m): 6:23am On Feb 27, 2020
helinues:
Abia
Borno
Ogun

Only Maidugiri is developed. Other places aren’t developed.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by hakeem4(m): 6:24am On Feb 27, 2020
The only state that can be compared with Lagos is only kano state. And kano isn’t even close to Lagos is terms of infrastructure etc

19 Likes

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 27, 2020
Some states in Nigeria are actually more progressive than they look, at least by African standards, so these places as underrated

Keep deceiving yourself in this country. Smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by danvon(m): 6:33am On Feb 27, 2020
tricksters:
So which of your igbotic state as all that you have listed ?! Oh ! I should not talk about the 5 Igbo state that have been run aground by PDP politicians ? I heard Abia as now been officially declared as the dumping ground state from hell that every living soul can't wait to be evacuated from. Do you not have a comment on that ?

Oh! I forget your pathetic existence would rather remove the log in Lagos eye instead of that of your igbotic foolish n cursed soul. What a shame of pathetic magnitude your existence is all about.

Many of your type deserves to be buried alive without remorse the way you project hate simply because your life n that of your entire household as been.condemned.

Read ur post carefully Read the guys post carefully

Who Is projecting hate? who truly deserves to be buried alive?

Your day is coming soon

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Smithkafors(m): 6:57am On Feb 27, 2020
Illitrate is a disease.You are not even sure he is igbo.This is the reason why Lagos has remained stagnant.Pls tells any meaningful development in Lagos.Go to other states and see what they are doing with the little IGR they have.You people have a serious issue.
tricksters:
So which weof your igbotic state as all that you have listed ?! Oh ! I should not talk about the 5 Igbo state that have been run aground by PDP politicians ? I heard Abia as now been officially declared as the dumping ground state from hell that every living soul can't wait to be evacuated from. Do you not have a comment on that ?

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by helinues: 7:10am On Feb 27, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Borno is lucky to have who? Lol... Borno can never be lucky this world ends, they've found themselves a perpetual war till thy kingdom come..

What do you know about Borno present Governor?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by nazicartel(m): 7:43am On Feb 27, 2020
Imagine Abia without these evil leaders... The state would've been one of the best and one of the Most industrious state in Nigeria

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by mabea: 8:09am On Feb 27, 2020
hakeem4:
The only state that can be compared with Lagos is only kano state. And kano isn’t even close to Lagos is terms of infrastructure etc
Yes Lagos has infrastructure but in reality Lagos is a shadow of itself. Lagos is not actually good for habitation

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by hakeem4(m): 8:26am On Feb 27, 2020
mabea:
Yes Lagos has infrastructure but in reality Lagos is a shadow of itself. Lagos is not actually good for habitation
i agree with you @ the bolded

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by okpalaAnambra: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2020
helinues:

What do you know about Borno present Governor?
Nothing concerns the matter on ground with whoever is Borno governor... Borno is ruined forever, unless the world ends today

3 Likes

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Amimdeen(m): 9:12am On Feb 27, 2020
The whole nigeria, the most underdeveloped state is benue state. No infrastructure, no salaries, nothing nothing

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Unbiased1: 9:16am On Feb 27, 2020
The most underated states in Nigeria are:
1) Kano (This state is more developed than what most southerners think)
2) Enugu
3) Kaduna

The most overhyped states that partially deserve the hype:
1) Lagos
2) Abuja
3) Rivers
4) Anambra

The most over-hyped states that currently don't beat expectations due to many reasons:
1) Oyo
2) Akwa Ibom
3) Cross River
4) Ogun

States that have been badly stereotyped:
1) Abia
2) Ebonyi
3) Bornu
4) Most northern states

Major States without any hype what-so-ever:
1) Imo
2) Bayelsa
3) Ekiti
4) Osun
5) Ondo
6) Jigawa
7) etc

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2020
Unbiased1:
The most underated states in Nigeria are:
1) Kano (This state is more developed than what most southerners think)
2) Enugu
3) Kaduna

The most overhyped states that partially deserve the hype:
1) Lagos
2) Abuja
3) Rivers
4) Anambra

The most over-hyped states that currently don't beat expectations due to many reasons:
1) Oyo
2) Akwa Ibom
3) Cross River
4) Ogun

States that have been badly stereotyped:
1) Abia
2) Ebonyi
3) Bornu
4) Most northern states

Major States without any hype what-so-ever:
1) Imo
2) Bayelsa
3) Ekiti
4) Osun
5) Ondo
6) Jigawa
7) etc
correct

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Bekool(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2020
Amitez:

I think u are absolutely correct when I visited Lagos in 2018 I couldn't believe my eyes that this was actually the popular Lagos debris and very terrible bad roads can be seen everywhere. There's really nothing too special or fascinating about that place I can't live there.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Ogegeodey(m): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Some states are never in the news at all

Kebbi
Jigawa &
Gombe

These ones exist low key

36 Likes

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by InfoSources: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
cheesy
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by toffyz(m): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
k
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Chijeep(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Go ask Buhari na...

if u ask me na who I go ask
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Oyikoha(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Where's Benue grin
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by FuckThaMod: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
I'm ipob but What is abia doing there? Op are you okay? Are trying to mock us or what?

4 Likes

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by CotenantNIG: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
maybe

1 Like

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by sotall(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
undecided
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by LosC: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos / Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him / FG Returns Petrol Subsidy, Retains Official Pump Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.