Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" (28841 Views)

Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex / Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by WildChild00(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It could be special because it is not that common for Nigerian men to help their wives in the kitchen and he even advised the men telling them that they won't die if they do such. grin

Why do u always like counter-attacking the male folks, I hope life is treating u well oooo shocked
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by talk2percy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
nairavsdollars:
military men are more romantic than most civilians
how many of them have u been with to reach at such conclusion, madam?
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tycike:
Why do our fathers generation like to tie wrapper.
I like to bite wrapper too cheesy
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by elhbb: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
please sir, we need you in sambisa
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by tiso222(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
It been long i eat red-gari Hmmmm grin
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by stagger: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tycike:

Promotes air circulation in the right places.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Memories12411: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
maasoap:
Good. But ehhm, are they selling eggs?
I'm suspecting you for longer throat.
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by fuckpro: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Wise man!!!
...for warming soup and making Eba

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by hatedisplace: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
nairavsdollars:
military men are more romantic than most civilians
There is nothing romantic about cooking food that you will also eat. I tell you a man that can't cook will suffer if he loses his wife and the children are all grown. For young man who think cooking is only for women you better think of old age. Maids are not easy to find.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by iamtardey: 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
marvin906:

ohhhh lord here comes the mid life crises again
you and this your meme again... when i see this meme i surely knows it's you
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Mrnakeina(m): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
who is displaying somebody's father all over social media like this?
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by BruncleZuma: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Which one should we take...retired soldier or MD/CEO of Desalem ish...? That Belle look like who see Colonel rank collect.
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Nicklaus619(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
crackhaus:
I'm just wondering how he was so comfortable wearing a wrapper beneath the slacked singlet, then went ahead to post it for everyone to see.

He is an old man, he has served his country for 35 years, what has he not seen, its only hypocrite that will live a fake live for cyber space. Op it is called maturity. cool

1 Like

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tycike:
Just give it a try, you would not regret it. That place need air that's why God put am for where natural shade dey.
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by XingXhang(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
crackhaus:
I'm just wondering how he was so comfortable wearing a wrapper beneath the slacked singlet, then went ahead to post it for everyone to see.

He is in his house. He is got no one he's forming for.

His wife ain't complaining so you shouldn't.

This "this is how to do it" generation sef

2 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by josephubah111(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
poverty mindset sighted
fulaniHERDSman:
Corruption proceeds sighted

2 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by mechanics(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
Good, but should not be done after retirement, it should be a continuous process.

1 Like

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by OfficialBruno(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Was he helping his wife during his active service? Abeg make I hear word...
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by perdollar(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
av bn doing ds since i was young. ds one dont lpok like army.
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by nobilie: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
How is this news?

He has never assisted in the kitchen before thats why his wife got surprised and took a picture of him. While serving in the army, he probably will call his wife a bloody civilian in the kitchen.
Some of us with wife's as house wife abi na stay home mom. Our wife's still send us to the market and its not news. You'll here, honey, while coming back, please get us meat and bla bla bla. You'll complain but still do it. We cook while she tell us story.

Abeg, this is rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by godofuck231: 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
ImaIma1:
Nairaland guys won't like this.

They are alpha males cheesy.

They believe that if a man does chores or cook, the woman will take it for granted and lose respect for them...blah blah blah
Not me at least I do try..... But it either gets toasted or the red Sea affects it's taste
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by godofuck231: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

Alpha male indeed.

Alpha males that will still be collecting money from their women.

Some of them are only alpha males on nairaland. In their homes, they are sissy males. Roaring lions on NL and ants at home.

Igbo woman and her money,

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by godofuck231: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

Neither should i be the chef or maid. He didn't marry him to be a slave neither did i marry him to be one.

He could also take me for granted if i contribute money to the house needs

That's your belief but women who are wise do it and helps the man even bounce high u don't hear them singing in town that the man borrowed money for his success, of you worship a stone too long it will work miracles for you, if you are afraid of men u will never have peace with any man, the night mare will become alive even when it's unrealistic
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by petenweke: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Why wait till when you are retired before you help madam. Abi you both have swapped positions? Abi she's still working? BTW who took all the pictures? Madam? Ok she's not too tired to take you all the bad postures with your protruding stomach and you dey tie wrapper. Couldn't she have allowed you wear boxers or something more presentable? She knew she was going to share it online na. The woman no try and oga Bleep up abeg
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
In as much as I love what he is doing, (helping his wife out in the kitchen), I still think he didn't do it because he actually wanted to help his wife but because he just wants to show off or trend.

Good, you helped your wife, wonderful, great, lovely and nice but must you tell or show the whole world that you did it?

1 Share

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by holysina(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
E concern u aploko man

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by agbonkamen(f): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I tell you madam even one marvin906 insulted me for saying such on one thread a lot of these online alpha males can be found in romance section. embarassed
that mavi906 guy of a person is so stupid.
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by bukatyne(f): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
crackhaus:

A lot of men tie wrapper at home na.
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by marvin906(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
agbonkamen:
that mavi906 guy of a person is so stupid.

stop pouring your frustrations out on me..
is not my fault your face qualifies misery..
see me c trouble..
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by bukatyne(f): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
crackhaus:

Oh best believe me, if your man does that every single day for two weeks, even you will start to take him for granted.

Really?

If a woman contributes to everything done in the home, will he take her for granted?

2 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by bukatyne(f): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
crackhaus:

So we are in agreement then. A husband who becomes the chef or maid will be taken for granted somewhere down the line.

Your second paragraph is besides the point and not why I quoted you.

Does cooking everyday make someone a maid?

CC: ImaIma1
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by bukatyne(f): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
stagger:

Promotes air circulation in the right places.

CC: crackhaus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Daddy Abandoned Responsibility All Because He Is 50year Waiting To Die.. / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... / Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.