Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs (48664 Views)

Kidnapper Collins Ezenwa ‘E-Money’ Properties Seized By Police (Photos) / Photos Of Stew, Food Imported From China Seized By Customs In Nigeria / Four Bullet-proof Vehicles Hidden In A House In Ikoyi Seized By Customs. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs by SOLUTION99(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
IT CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN THE NORTH
Re: Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs by brojoshua: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
Results of corruption which has brought abject poverty on the people. And their pastors and leaders and starts are living as gods. A corrupt country is an accursed country and a corrupt people are accursed people from least to the greatest of them. The people themselves are so wicked such that no good leader can come from such people to lead into prosperity by righteousness, justice, truth and mercy. Like people like their leaders. It's seriously disturbing
Re: Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs by RisingWars: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tears just ran down my face. This could start an epidemic. Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs by freshinko: 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hunger is ravaging the land.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs by winnah(f): 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
showafrica:
Chai.. Buhari why na, why are you doing this..

you must be an idiot.
did Buhari ask them to go dig it up.

do you need someone to tell you not to put your hand through a blazing hot fire.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs by winnah(f): 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Blackfire:
Who did we offend ... Are we cursed..... Is this stench not too much?

This kind of ravaging poverty+ frustration in the land is so heart breaking.

its greed. what frustration will force you to act like this else your mentally unstable.

a man that is poor upstairs is the most poorest man on earth so its not just one who doesn't have money or can provide for his/her basic needs.

health is wealth.
enough of pushing this blame on the government.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs by Emmasteev(m): 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
This what economy and poverty are causing....Nigeria my country
Re: Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs by TourismMan(m): 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
oweniwe:

Why blaming the government or leaders?

Did the government or leaders tell the people to go dig up and eat buried contaminated products?

An agency of the govt buried those things to protect the public and yet people still go and fig them up on their own accord.

Blame the people...!!..

Don't sound silly and naive. Are you not living in the country? Are you not aware of the rate of poverty in the country? If those people were really doing well and have what to eat, would they have had any intent of digging out what was already declared healthily unfit for human consumption just for the purpose of survival? A poor man sees everything as an opportunity to survive including this very one.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs by showafrica(m): 12:59am On Mar 28, 2018
winnah:

you must be an idiot.

do you need someone to tell you not to put your hand through a blazing hot fire.

I blame Buhari for this bc, we have not seen such thing before. I hope you are not one of zombiegeria
Re: Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs by showafrica(m): 12:59am On Mar 28, 2018
winnah:

you must be an idiot.

I blame Buhari for this bc, we have not seen such thing before. I hope you are not one of zombie geriatric bc, you sound like one
Re: Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs by britiko: 1:00am On Mar 28, 2018
NothingDoMe:
They are busy flexing and holding society weddings while the people have entered the bin to look for food.

Later Festus Keyamo the chief luminary zombie would come and support them because he is feeding fat off APC. Fat full all him body so tay he don start to roll.

We shouldn't blame them but the masses that vote them to power. They will soon enslave themselves again with gifts of 2k, 5kg of rice and wrapper for the women....
Such a pathetic situation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs by showafrica(m): 1:00am On Mar 28, 2018
winnah:

you must be an idiot.

I blame Buhari for this bc, we have not seen such thing before. I hope you are not one of zombiegeria bc, you sound like one
Re: Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs by Lassbati222(m): 2:17am On Mar 28, 2018
Think before you type.

Without hunger in the land the people will not go and dig up the buried chickens.

Who caused the hunger....The government

So why not blame the government?
Re: Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs by Lassbati222(m): 2:22am On Mar 28, 2018
[quote author=oweniwe post=66205253]

Did the government or leaders tell the people to go dig up and eat buried contaminated products?

An agency of the govt buried those things to protect the public and yet people still go and fig them up on their own accord.

Blame the people...!!..[ ]Without hunger no one will act like that.
Who caused the hunger.
Definitely the government
So why not blame the government?
Re: Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs by Psoul(m): 6:18am On Mar 28, 2018
oweniwe:

Please try to reason with your brain

The government cannot do everything for everybody.

Is buried, bad chicken more important than the people's health? Why are they going to dig up and eat rubbish?

If they fall sick or contract disease, government/leaders should come and buy medicine for them too

You still failed reasoning with ur brain intact.
Let me still help u with anoda instance.
If as a child, ur parents provide u with almost all the basic things u need; good food, shelter, love etc. Do u think you will go outside picking and eating grains of groundnut u see on the road?

The government has failed us that is why a whole community will go out digging out contaminated chicken for food. If u feel that it was not government fault that led ppl into that then u need ur brain checked. No insult meant
Re: Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs by winnah(f): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2018
showafrica:

I blame Buhari for this bc, we have not seen such thing before. I hope you are not one of zombiegeria bc, you sound like one

blame him on what aspect!!!!

young man learn how to take responsibilities for yourself.

stop playing the blame game. (my mum, dad, government, uncle aunt didn't do this for me) that's why u suffer. leave that click!!!

being poor or otherwise, poverty has nothing to do with how little you have today or not being able to pay up your bills. being poor or being wealthy is a product of the mind. if your poor up stairs your indeed poor.
the poorest man on earth is not the one that do not have money at all but the one that is poor upstairs. I don't pray you to belong in this group.
I'll leave you with this "your not being paid for having brain but u are only rewarded for using it intelligently".
stop the blame game. get busy and do something.
don't expect things to happen rather wake up each day and make sometimes happen.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs by showafrica(m): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2018
winnah:

blame him on what aspect!!!!

young man learn how to take responsibilities for yourself.

stop playing the blame game. (my mum, dad, government, uncle aunt didn't do this for me) that's why u suffer. leave that click!!!

being poor or otherwise, poverty has nothing to do with how little you have today or not being able to pay up your bills. being poor or being wealthy is a product of the mind. if your poor up stairs your indeed poor.
the poorest man on earth is not the one that do not have money at all but the one that is poor upstairs. I don't pray you to belong in this group.
I'll leave you with this "your not being paid for having brain but u are only rewarded for using it intelligently".
stop the blame game. get busy and do something.
don't expect things to happen rather wake up each day and make sometimes happen.

Chai Buhari has finished us. I am thinking Buhari is working with US and Russia to reduce population in Africa.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs by holynyben(m): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2018
They are going to garnish it and sell to unsuspecting customers. Damn!
Re: Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs by Bennyranks: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Shithole country, smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Embraced Armed Robbery After My Husband Abandoned Me- Female Suspect / Ukaeke Grace Nwamaka & Agu Gabriel Odinaka Missing Nigerians In Dubai / Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.