Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg (25418 Views)

How NSCDC, Immigration, Prison Service Heads ‘secured’ Fresh Tenure Extension / Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election / Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Oblang(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bizibi:
hehehehehe!!! Responded to an issue after consultation, no wonder tinubu was not present in the meeting......

That doesn't matter...
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Bizibi(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
Oblang:

That doesn't matter...
hehehehehehe,don't worry you will get the msg soon ehh
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Rajiolaade: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
benabbey:

Tinubu has technically leave APC alone. I doubt if he will participate in any NEC election. He will not leave APC but he will do his job of spoiler from within like Tambuwa did for PDP, he was in PDP and doing its spoiler job. The mumu who gather themselves around Baba mumu who has no electorial value eyes will clear in 2019. Oyegun has never won his poling booth in any election before http://punchng.com/oyegun-loses-polling-unit/ and he want to continue has the Chairman of a party, it will do Buhari like a film when he pack his belonging to Daura in 2019
God bless you IJN.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by mystiquemaestro(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
Corrinthians:
Nooooooooooo! This would be too much for me to bear as a flatheaded Heeeebow Jhew. It means I can not use my empty Jewish Wawa head to mock Jagaban anymore. embarassed embarassed embarassed

May chukwu alewa dawadawa console me over this great loss of my wailing avenue. embarassed embarassed

So dry and stupid.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
Corrinthians:
Nooooooooooo! This would be too much for me to bear as a flatheaded Heeeebow Jhew. It means I can not use my empty Jewish Wawa head to mock Jagaban anymore. embarassed embarassed embarassed

May chukwu alewa dawadawa console me over this great loss of my wailing avenue. embarassed embarassed

Pls what is wawa?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
seunmsg:
Thank you Mr. President. This is the Buhari that we voted for. A man who will stand on the side of truth no matter whose ox is gored. The so called extension was illegal, undemocratic, not in good faith and absolutely unnecessary. If the party constitution says that the NEC should serve for a period of four years, then four years it is. Whoever still wants to continue in office should be ready to stand for another election and win the votes of party members. Giving silly excuses to illegally extend the tenure of party executives is against the spirit of internal democracy and also a violation of the rights of party members to contest for party positions and elect people into party offices. APC is not PDP, they must set a good example when it comes to internal party democracy.
You were silence when some hawks in APC extended the tenure of APC executives. Your Lord and Master PMB was also silence. Today when it is obvious that the illegal tenure extension is not going to fly,PMB is now pretending that the party constitution is supreme. I am pretty sure that if PMB recants tomorrow and said the tenure elongation is okay, you will still support him on that. .....The problem with Nigeria is not PMB, but people like you who are blindly supporting his every actions.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Awoo88: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Buhari is not that daft after all. He has enough sense to try and massage tinubu's ego

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by resurgentxtian4: 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Pls what is wawa?

Igbo na undecided
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Truthcat: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Do you think a man like Tinubu won't see it before it's seen by others? Don't be surprised if he had all the nitty gritty of what Buhari will do and responses planned out even before 2015. He's called jagaban for a reason. He supported Buhari the better of the two presidential candidates because he wanted the best for Nigeria. He insisted on primaries because he believes in rules of law. And now Buhari thinks he's wise, let's just sit back and watch the master of the game plays it as he knows it, he was born to do this.
beejaay:
A ploy to bring tinubu back to the table...an after thought and a strategy to win back tinubu vigour and loyalty... if tinubu cannot see this script then he doesnt deserve the name and accolades we have conferred on him.....a piece have been moved by the northern wing and check on tinubu king, lets see what tinubu's move will be.....this game is getting interesting...(its just that the northern cabal showed their hands too early for a counter move)

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by lilytender: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
Score Board

Jagaban 2: Oyegun/Saraki/Dogara:1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by puremind1: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
This foolish Oyegun was boasting few hours ago that his removal was history.
A feather weighted politician who could not win his polling unit in 2015 was ruffling feathers with Jagaban,his benefactor who helped instal him.Oyegun is a betrayer and the end of his political career is nigh. Anyone who the IPOBians support ends up being a loser.Oyegun has been shamed and humiliated.I pray he does not commit suicide due to the magnitude of this rude shock.May he and his treachery never rise again.
Jagaban 5 Oyegun 1
He who laughs last laughs best
May my enemy not last last and best over me!!!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Bubu is simply trying to appease tiffnubu so that tinubu can deliver SW votes for him in 2019. After that he's as useless as a useless rag.

HE KNOWS THAT.

I know its painful. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by hopilo: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
This is the season of confession, the PDP confessed yesterday and ask for our forgiveness for their past mistakes, today the President confess to illegality he was part of during the APC NEC meeting that extended Oyegun's tenure. The president as the chairman of the occasion that day the illegal act was executed just repented today.
The common denominator in both confession of the PDP and PMB is 2019 elections. The fear of Lagos made our president to confess. However we will wait to see how genuine PMB repentance. The last confess on the way about of the IGP that was to be in Benue at a time has shown that PMB only confesses with repentance.
With 2019 coming closer, desperation will produce more drama.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by hopilo: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
yemaldo:
Really, yet some mumu said Tinubu is irrelevant

This is the season of confession, the PDP confessed yesterday and ask for our forgiveness for their past mistakes, today the President confess to illegality he was part of during the APC NEC meeting that extended Oyegun's tenure. The president as the chairman of the occasion that day the illegal act was executed just repented today.
The common denominator in both confession of the PDP and PMB is 2019 elections. The fear of Lagos made our president to confess. However we will wait to see how genuine PMB repentance. The last confess on the way about of the IGP that was to be in Benue at a time has shown that PMB only confesses with repentance.
With 2019 coming closer, desperation will produce more drama.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by tuniski: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
seunmsg:
Thank you Mr. President. This is the Buhari that we voted for. A man who will stand on the side of truth no matter whose ox is gored. The so called extension was illegal, undemocratic, not in good faith and absolutely unnecessary. If the party constitution says that the NEC should serve for a period of four years, then four years it is. Whoever still wants to continue in office should be ready to stand for another election and win the votes of party members. Giving silly excuses to illegally extend the tenure of party executives is against the spirit of internal democracy and also a violation of the rights of party members to contest for party positions and elect people into party offices. APC is not PDP, they must set a good example when it comes to internal party democracy.
Pdp bettr than apc on all grounds
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Igbo na undecided

Lmfao grin grin.

U are so so lost n fiercely stupid Sir.

How can u be shouting something that u don't even know what it means? grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
TheCabal:

I know its painful. grin

Ah? Of course it's so painful to tiffnubu. Why e no go pain am? Person whey install president n under 18 months president make am irrelevant...gringringringringrin.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
nwabobo:
President Muhammadu Buhari has declared the tenure extension of the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Chairman and other elected state officials as illegal.

The President made this known on Tuesday while addressing members of the National Executive Committee of the Party in Abuja.

He explained that after due consultation, it had become imperative to overturn the resolution of the February 27 NEC, which allowed the extension of the tenure of Mr Odigie-Oyegun by one year on the ground that it contravened Article 17 Sub-section 1 of the Party constitution which recommends a 4-year tenure for all elected officials.

President Buhari further stated that the tenure extension contravened the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria which requires elected officials to present themselves for re-election after four years.

He, therefore, stressed the need for members to avoid constitutional infractions which could make the Party vulnerable to litigations.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/03/27/breaking-buhari-declares-tenure-extension-of-apc-national-chairman-others-as-illegal/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=ChannelsTV-+AutoPoster&utm_campaign=SNAP%2Bfrom%2BChannels+Television

buhari.....usingand dumping southern asslickers since 1400 AD grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Firgemachar: 9:11am On Mar 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I swear, I read very little.

Let me summarize

""Senator Oluremi Tinubu, the wife of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has opened up for the first time on how President Muhammadu Buhari dumped her husband immediately after the party won the 2015 elections""

http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/20/buhari-dumped-my-husband-after-2015-apc-victory-oluremi-tinubu&hl=en-NG

Go back and read the post.

Ok let me help you.

If OBJ/Yar'Adua/GEJ could jettison those helped them get power, who is Tinubu that he shouldn't suffer similar fate

Are you this dull
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 28, 2018
Firgemachar:

Go back and read the post.

Ok let me help you.

If OBJ/Yar'Adua/GEJ could jettison those helped them get power, who is Tinubu that he shouldn't suffer similar fate

Are you this dull

""Senator Oluremi Tinubu, the wife of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has opened up for the first time on how President Muhammadu Buhari dumped her husband immediately after the party won the 2015 elections""

Tifnubu has been dumped by APC.

That's all I said from my first post, second post n dis post. I don't fuxkking care if OBJ n yaradua n GEJ killed the person that brought them to power.
Tiffnubu has been used n DUMPED
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Firgemachar: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Sili senseless tiffnubu whey no get sense has been dumped.

Lame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Dey GO! Atiku Dey COME! - PDP Supporters Chanting In Ibadan(video) / Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe / South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.