Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Erotic Romance And Poems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erotic Romance And Poems (495 Views)

9ja Erotic Romance Whatsapp Hook Up Platform (join 4 Free) / AMAZING: Your Wait Is Finally Over "Naija Erotic Romance" Is Here / AMAZING: Your Wait Is Finally Over "Naija Erotic Romance" Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erotic Romance And Poems by ditee: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
Follow for a chance on my collections of erotic peoms. You can also submit nice storys wink
Re: Erotic Romance And Poems by ditee: 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
JUST HANGING OUT

Bang! Bang! Like muted thunder claps, the sounds of our thighs clashing reverberated round the hotel room. The sweet sensual smell of our body sweats coupled with perfumes and the mixture of both our juices engulfed the air over powering the influx of air into the room. I withdrew my penis from her overly wet vagina and she let out a sweet soft moan, the kind that could make a celibate monk forget his vows. I set further down caressing her full breasts while teasing her every curve with my lips till I got to my destination, her puffed up wet pussy. I threw my head backwards and glimpsed the wonderful creation of God, her perfectly brown pussy like the colour of chestnuts, her clitoris hard and throbbing aching for the touch of my fingers, her under skin glistening pink like freshly peeled strawberries and they smelled like that too only with a slight hint of properly roasted coffee beans.

visit www.moopel.com.ng to continue reading wink
Re: Erotic Romance And Poems by ditee: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Guilty Pleasures

I couldn’t understand his seemingly selfless act, making all attempts to tease, caress and please me. To nibble on my skin. Inch by inch he went from my nape to my ear lobes eagerly consuming any portion of skin he could find with soft kisses. I couldn’t help myself now; he kept driving me crazy, working his way down with his lips brushing past the valley between my breasts and suddenly stopping at my navel.
He plucked at my nipples, they didn’t need much to stand erect like a pole to salute him, his firm hands massaged my boobs sending chills down my spine, he made me feel good in places I never knew existed it was like he had gone through the blue print of my body countless of times in his thoughts. Naughty boy! He teased my beautiful nipples with his warm tongue.

Why don't you finish the story on www.moopel.com.ng wink

(1) (Reply)

April 29 Small Doctor Live In Osogbo Blue And White Hotel / Divorce Not An Option? What Should A Man/Woman Do In This Case / My Husband Told Me That He Is Tired Of My Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.