Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,169 members, 7,860,185 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

What Would You Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do ? (607 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do ? by f3199339(f): 12:52pm On May 05, 2010
What would you do if you in this situation ? You married but you still thinking about a guy or girl you've always had feeling for ? sometine even wish you can just quit the marriage,we not that you don love yr hubby or wife,but feeling there is something missing you need
Re: What Would You Do ? by Orikinla(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2010
You would need therapy.

Your feelings are quite natural. But not every natural feeling is right.
So, you need to learn to process the information from your subconsciousness and perish the thoughts you must perish before they do more harm than good to you and others.

If your marriage is for convenience, then you must either learn to live with the partner you have chosen to marry or leave.
Take care.
Re: What Would You Do ? by ayettymama(f): 1:02pm On May 05, 2010
I won't go into marriage knowin I still have feelins for my ex it would bring to much hurt to ur spouse-- guess one will just have to learn to let go and appreciate what you got
Re: What Would You Do ? by dupsytosh(f): 3:58pm On May 05, 2010
d best wuld be not going into a marriage wen u still av feelins 4 anoda, but since d deed is already done, learn 2 let go nd channel d feelin 2 ur spouse

(1) (Reply)

After Marriage, So Where? / Part 3 Of Your Free Relationship Tips Is Out Now! / Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.