Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Tboss Goes ‘spiritual’ In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tboss Goes ‘spiritual’ In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father (465 Views)

Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Goes ‘spiritual’ In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by lovelylad: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
Former reality star Tboss has finally reacted directly to the curse placed on her future husband by her father
Engr Vincent Idowu. Earlier on, we reported that she fought with some
followers on the issue.
Recall that exchanges between Mr Idowu and a troll
@Ophilia_drank who said he looked like a roasted he-
goat on his wedding day, brought about the uproar
and the curse on any man who marries TBoss and his
siblings without his blessings.
The post which had the curse embedded in it reads;
”When destiny smiles on someone, he forgets that
there is life elsewhere. If I look like a roasted goat on
my wedding day, that’s cool but that writer will
soon become a resident of a subcity where people
with severed limbs, broken bones, amputations,
stinking blind and lame reside. THIS IS A PROMISE.
I live a humble, private life and did not intimate TBoss
or any of her siblings of my plan to remarry in
accordance with my tradition/custom. Furthermore, I
did not make public or post anything about my
marriage.
I am starting a new beginning and clearing the slate of
all the wrong decisions I made in my life. I just want to
forget Tokunbor (TBoss) and her siblings and start life
afresh for all its worth. If and wherever Tboss and any
of her siblings gets married, it shall be without my
blessings and woe unto the man or the woman who marries any of them. So shall it be by the power
vested on me by God Almighty”.
TBoss who responded to the curse, shared a Bible
verse ‘Proverbs 26:2’ on her Instagram stories.
Proverbs 26:2 reads
- For as a bird flying over to high things, and as a sparrow going into uncertain; so
cursing brought forth without reasonable cause shall
come above into some man.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Goes ‘spiritual’ In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by babythug(f): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
What a show of shame! Isn't the man over 50 years at least? Does he not know what's expected of an elder?

What is social media turning people to?? I feel sorry for the new wife, I don't envy her at all.

Tboss should have risen above the situation by remaining mute!
O ma se oh
Re: Tboss Goes ‘spiritual’ In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by thanki410(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
grab your copy nw (revised standard version )
That thou art picl thy copy (kjv)
but truly , family ish aint a sweet thing...

(1) (Reply)

What Sort Of Mother Are You Or Would You Become / It's My Birthday,help Me Thank God For The Upgrade In Ma Life / Value Of The Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.