Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Value Of The Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Value Of The Father (458 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Value Of The Father by natureboy2(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
VALUE YOUR FATHER

You were asked to pay 10,000 in school,
U came home and tell your daddy,who has only 11,000 in his pocket and no fuel on his car for tomorrows work,he was a little bit angry because if he remove it all he will be left with virtually nothing and not knowing how tomorrow work will look like,
He went to bed after having a sleepless night where he is thinking on how he will feed the family the next day,he wake up and called u and give u 8,000 to pay out of the 10,000 required,

U change face like goat that drink Hot pap and was angry with your face as fold as tissue paper,

Now he has left with empty stomach looking for alternative to sustain the family from hunger mayhem,

When u are dressing for school,your mother sneak in and give u the remaining 2000,and u smile wide and was happy

Next you quickly jump to Facebook to write my mummy is the best in the world condemning your father,of which if he used condom,u will not have existed

Yes mummy is the best but the backbone works secretly,
Fathers endures a lot and sacrifice a lot for u to be fine,

Now u made money u buy cars for mummy and to the stupid man u give him the reigning hot drink at the moment so he can drink and reduce his life span coupled with the stress he undergoes everyday

*Take out your time and count the widows in your village,and see that we men go through hell and easily die than the wife*

Sperm + egg = U, so why do we forget the hero of the family so fast,someone who works round the clock to make sure you are fine,and when u loose your dad the wicked people intimidates U,

*You will not know the value of what you have till you loose it*

Yes he may be hard on you,it is for your own good,if he try to spare the rod,he will spoil the child,the fear and the braveness of Dad made some of us what we are,for if he was soft like ur mum u end up a lazy spoiled child

*Many who have Dad are maltreating them forgetting that tomorrow u will be Dad and your children will treat you the same*
Those that don't have Dad are crying bitterly,while you that have don't value him,

He may drinks a lot or smokes a lot,many are caused by pressure and thinking

*like it or not,your father is sowing great seed in your life of which many will not be alive to reap the fruit of their labour*�����

What Dad is going through is sometimes bigger than u can imagin..

Re: Value Of The Father by Adamummya(f): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Value Of The Father by natureboy2(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Adamummya:
mtcheeeeeeeeeew

I know you dont know who your father is?

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Do Regularly With Your Niece / Hang Out this thread is closed / Is There Any Relation Word Like A Half Brother Or Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.