Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (27139 Views)

Home Made Chocolate Cookies You Would Love To Try Today / Home Made Pap / How To Prepare Banana Bread-simple Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Seahawk: 4:05am On Nov 20, 2018
Well banana adds to the bulk and that gives t more rise . Maybe include bananas next time and see if you get a better result .

goodhairdiary:

Thank you so much for this
Tried this out some weeks back and it came out great altho I didn't include bananas and substituted chocolate chips for raisins .
But the only issue was that it didn't rise at all. Just came out the same way
Is that normal?
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by goodhairdiary: 7:32am On Nov 20, 2018
Seahawk:
Well banana adds to the bulk and that gives t more rise . Maybe include bananas next time and see if you get a better result .

Okay, thanks
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Casemiro(m): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2019
please where can I get cocoa powder
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by cococandy(f): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2019
Seahawk:
Well banana adds to the bulk and that gives it more rise . Maybe include bananas next time and see if you get a better result .

Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by tabithababy(f): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2019
Am gonna try this soon

1 Like

Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by AjalaDtraveller(f): 6:23am On Jun 08, 2019
I use a vegan version of this Banana bread recipe. For those of us allergic to Dairy products and eggs. It comes out nice and taste heavenly.
I skip the eggs, cow milk and chocolate chips. Instead I use either rice milk, coconut milk or any non cow milk. Then I use lots of bananas. Like 6 (already soft) medium sized bananas. I add small quantity of Sunflower oil into the mix, and after my dry and wet mixing is done I add dried raisens.
I have eaten the normal banana bread with the eggs etc and I felt no difference with my vegan own honestly.

3 Likes

Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by AjalaDtraveller(f): 6:26am On Jun 08, 2019
Baking in the oven

1 Like

Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by cococandy(f): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2019
Awesome cool
AjalaDtraveller:
I use a vegan version of this Banana bread recipe. For those of us allergic to Dairy products and eggs. It comes out nice and taste heavenly.
I skip the eggs, cow milk and chocolate chips. Instead I use either rice milk, coconut milk or any non cow milk. Then I use lots of bananas. Like 6 (already soft) medium sized bananas. I add small quantity of Sunflower oil into the mix, and after my dry and wet mixing is done I add dried raisens.
I have eaten the normal banana bread with the eggs etc and I felt no difference with my vegan own honestly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Cook The Popular Ofe Owerri You Can't Resist (Photos, Video) / How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.