Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) (38723 Views)

ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances / Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. / Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Surjay1988(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
useless boy
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by gonkin(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
I keep saying it. Its how a man behaves when he gets you pregnant that's how u would know if he really loves you or wants you as a p3nis massager
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
The cold-blooded murderer murdered two lives! He should be locked up for life! For life! angry

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by SparrowNet(m): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
wages of sin... Death. Flee from fornication!!!!
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by BabatCargo(m): 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
God have mercy on your world,too much atrocities being commited everyday

Ship from USA and China at a lower shipping rate $4.5/kg
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by YoungDaddyB: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
fucking is sweet but a wise man knows that for every sequence comes a consequence. If you can't raise a child or treat HIV, don't have sex without condom. Also, If you can't afford for your gf or bf, visit a prostitute house. This is Fucking Annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by YoungDaddyB: 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
f
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
JasonScolari:
Oh Heavens!!! embarassed

I recommend J.Justice for the bastard.... angry

Northerners and slitting of throats sef.... Nah their trademark.
Yes we do that so you can exhume the dismembered bodies and use them for your satanic rituals
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
kabakaauu:
Ringim Ismail, a 300-level student of Jigawa State College of Legal Studies has allegedly confessed to slitting the throat of his alleged girlfriend for refusing to terminate a pregnancy she had for him out of wedlock.

Police accused Mr Ismail of the murder of Salamatu Garba, 22, of Kofar Gaba’s quarters in Jahun LGA of Jigawa State on Saturday.

Speaking to journalists on Tuesday from his police cell, the 22-year-old suspect said he was in a relationship with the 22-year-old for over eight years with a view to consummating the relationship into a marriage.

According to him, they made an unsuccessful attempt to abort the pregnancy when it was three-month-old, adding that the deceased however refused his pressure to attempt the abortion again two months later.

He said he, therefore, decided to eliminate Ms Garba and anything that had to do with her and the pregnancy.

According to Premium Times, the suspect said on the fateful day of the murder, he took the woman on a motorcycle to the outskirts of the town, then used a jack-knife to slit her throat and left her in a pool of her blood after she had collapsed at the spot.

“I took her to the outskirt of the town at around 9 p.m. on a motorcycle that I borrowed from a friend. I snuffed life out her after I slit her throat with a jack knife. She was four months pregnant for me and I decided to kill her for refusing to agree to an abortion.”

The suspect exonerated his friends whom he earlier mentioned as colluding in the killing. He said,

“I killed her alone, none of my friends followed me.”

Police spokesperson in Jigawa State, Abdu Jinjiri, said the suspect will be charged to court to face the wrath of the law for his actions.

source :http://www.clintgist.com/300-level-student-kills-girlfriend-refusing-abort-pregnancy-photo/

look at d school he attends yet he couldn't contemplate d legal ramifications of his actions. They just wasted school fees on this dude

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
Which way
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Itzdanrimi(m): 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
Allah ya kyauta mana!
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
When u were singing on top of her without condom u didn't know pregnancy was eminent,?? U are wicked and irresponsible
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by faragai24: 12:00am On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
Oh Heavens!!! embarassed

I recommend J.Justice for the bastard.... angry

Northerners and slitting of throats sef.... Nah their trademark.

Any shit northerners, wasn't crime of this nature happened in your communities, before you hear one crime in the north, you heard 20 crimes in South, South - west, South - East.etc. Mr Man Buy sense before the end of this month.
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by enesty77(m): 12:14am On Mar 28, 2018
just bleeping heartless

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by LORDofODDS(m): 12:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Buhari undecided

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Englishgold: 12:52am On Mar 28, 2018
This is the main reason why we can't be united Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 28, 2018
The North needs the love of Christ. Same way the North,East and West need.

Man's heart is perennially wicked. Human beings are liability to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 3:32am On Mar 28, 2018
U see what ur dick have cause u
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Halo22: 3:53am On Mar 28, 2018
xcolanto:
Something is wrong with the northern youth! Why is killing so easy for them?
That was the orientation they got from their great grand father, Uthman Danfodio. Though Nzeogwu thought them how to apply it better. Don't think am refering to Saraduana's episode.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Surgical22(f): 6:20am On Mar 28, 2018
Hmmmm, so salamatu removed hijab to do dx, dt guy is wicked. grin

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by kennymartinz(m): 6:53am On Mar 28, 2018
This is horrible. We now have devil in human skin, someone whom you claim to love and pregnant for you. You are so bold to kill her that way. How i wish this our leader can abolish this dealth by hanging and constitute a new one like kill the accuse person same way he or she killed his culprit. At 22 and you are in a relationship for 8yrs it means both of you started this rubbish at the age of 14. Parent please take full custodianship of your children before you end up regretting in life. I know the idiot would regret his action.
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Fourwinds: 6:55am On Mar 28, 2018
useless boy...when he was banging the pvssy didn't he know the outcome....from now on grave shall be his calling
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by churchee: 7:46am On Mar 28, 2018
He just aborted the child from the womb and the girl from the world.

School of legal studies indeed, what has he been learning?

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by sogud(m): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2018
kabakaauu:
Ringim Ismail, a 300-level student of Jigawa State College of Legal Studies has allegedly confessed to slitting the throat of his alleged girlfriend for refusing to terminate a pregnancy she had for him out of wedlock.

Police accused Mr Ismail of the murder of Salamatu Garba, 22, of Kofar Gaba’s quarters in Jahun LGA of Jigawa State on Saturday.

Speaking to journalists on Tuesday from his police cell, the 22-year-old suspect said he was in a relationship with the 22-year-old for over eight years with a view to consummating the relationship into a marriage.

According to him, they made an unsuccessful attempt to abort the pregnancy when it was three-month-old, adding that the deceased however refused his pressure to attempt the abortion again two months later.

He said he, therefore, decided to eliminate Ms Garba and anything that had to do with her and the pregnancy.

According to Premium Times, the suspect said on the fateful day of the murder, he took the woman on a motorcycle to the outskirts of the town, then used a jack-knife to slit her throat and left her in a pool of her blood after she had collapsed at the spot.

“I took her to the outskirt of the town at around 9 p.m. on a motorcycle that I borrowed from a friend. I snuffed life out her after I slit her throat with a jack knife. She was four months pregnant for me and I decided to kill her for refusing to agree to an abortion.”

The suspect exonerated his friends whom he earlier mentioned as colluding in the killing. He said,

Police spokesperson in Jigawa State, Abdu Jinjiri, said the suspect will be charged to court to face the wrath of the law for his actions.

source :http://www.clintgist.com/300-level-student-kills-girlfriend-refusing-abort-pregnancy-photo/

Cn dey slice his throat also
Let him knw hw painful it is to die tru DAT way
Wicked creature
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Memories12411: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2018
After saying "I love you" and all the sweet nothings for 8 years, he had the balls to slaughter her like chicken. That's why I never believe in love. My mother is the only one who loves me. grin
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Phadalod(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2018
Àye le oooooo ����
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Bimpe29: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2018
He is an animal. Please let it not be long to pronounce death by hanging on him. He must be killed as well, for having murdered 2 innocent persons.
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by obi123: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2018
please remind me how much condom is or postinor, for someone to go through the hassle of killing another human being and now being caught because they had unprotected sex which resulted in a pregnancy that nobody wanted and now this.
honestly i do wonder what makes people do what they do
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by rosita33(f): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2018
kabakaauu:

just imagine
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Adegboye15(m): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2018
Here is my judgment, ure here by sentenced to death by hanging couple with firing squad....,.......... Arise.......court....
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Cityguy: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
He prefers fraudulent piety to being a disgrace! Hmm..... so illegitimate straffing is universal and doesn't respect you know what? Hmmmm..... Could it be he didn't know the repercussions when he was sweating on her? Hmmmm....Sorry bro, nature took it's course and you did the unthinkable. Kindly allow law do same... Hmmmm....

(1) (2) (Reply)

"After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects / Horror In Ekiti As Mum Murders Own Daughter (pictured) / Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.