Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Canadian Study Permit/visa Requirements - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Study Permit/visa Requirements (850 Views)

How Harsh Visa Requirements Spur Fraud In Nigeria / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Study Permit/visa Requirements by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
I got admission to do my masters in Canada; Southern Alberta Institute of Technology and I've paid my tuition deposit of $1750 which is non refundable,

My question is, how do I go about my study permit/visa?

The documents required?

Would appreciate any advice/guidance given please.

My email: anikeca@gmail.com.
Re: Canadian Study Permit/visa Requirements by clawill: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Y go through all that stress. You would have used EWC to secure your study visa and work permit. You don't pay tuition from Nigeria till you get there and they are genuine
Re: Canadian Study Permit/visa Requirements by yomi007k(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
[quote author=clawill post=66215459]Y go through all that stress. You would have used EWC to secure your study visa and work permit. You don't pay tuition from Nigeria till you get there and they are genuine[/quotel]

Really?
Re: Canadian Study Permit/visa Requirements by gr8tstar: 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
clawill:
Y go through all that stress. You would have used EWC to secure your study visa and work permit. You don't pay tuition from Nigeria till you get there and they are genuine

Please can you give more information about EWC, and the ways to go about it. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Responsible For The Destroyal Of The Nigeria Passport? / Photographer Captures The Love Between Elderly Couples And They Are A Must See / How Can I Get A Trade Test Certificate In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.