Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Her First Time On An Escalator, Her Reaction Is Epic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Her First Time On An Escalator, Her Reaction Is Epic (835 Views)

A Nairalander First Time On Plane And First Time In Delta / First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? / First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her First Time On An Escalator, Her Reaction Is Epic by lacemose(m): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
this reminds me of my first time on that stuff, I was walking oh it, lol and was scared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MysYu3UWvUk

cc: lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Her First Time On An Escalator, Her Reaction Is Epic by oshe11: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: Her First Time On An Escalator, Her Reaction Is Epic by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lol....escalators are no jokes....
They can be so scary if you don't step on them correctly.
As many times as I've been on them...I still have to execute a "plan" when stepping on...
Re: Her First Time On An Escalator, Her Reaction Is Epic by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mobilia:
Lol....escalators are no jokes....
They can be so scary if you don't step on them correctly.
As many times as I've been on them...I still have to execute a "plan" when stepping on...

So true. I try to avoid them if I can.

1 Like

Re: Her First Time On An Escalator, Her Reaction Is Epic by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
hiawathia1981:

So true. I try to avoid them if I can.

I know someone who broke her leg several months ago.... undecided
Re: Her First Time On An Escalator, Her Reaction Is Epic by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mobilia:

I know someone who broke her leg several months ago.... undecided

Really?? You've now added to my anxiety of escalators.

Did she get her foot caught? I have heard of that, especially if you have shoe laces.

Ive been following you for awhile, I like your write ups.
Re: Her First Time On An Escalator, Her Reaction Is Epic by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
hiawathia1981:

Really?? You've now added to my anxiety of escalators.

Did she get her foot caught? I have heard of that, especially if you have shoe laces.

Ive been following you for awhile, I like your write ups.

Well I think she lost her footing when stepping on. I was told about the incident. Yeah it can be so scary...just need to keep such a cautious eye when stepping on.
Thanks....I'm humbled. I stopped following folks & some threads (cause some of them mistook my friendliness for interest...and thought I wanted a relationship with them..lol)..but I do read a very small and select group of people's comments whenever I log on ...(by way of invisibie following).
Nice meeting you!
Re: Her First Time On An Escalator, Her Reaction Is Epic by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mobilia:

Well I think she lost her footing when stepping on. I was told about the incident. Yeah it can be so scary...just need to keep such a cautious eye when stepping on.
Thanks....I'm humbled. I stopped following folks (for a few reasons..lol)..but I do read a very select group of people's comments ...(by way of invisibie following).
Nice meeting you!

Nice meeting you too!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cows Now Uses Pedestrian Bridge In Anambra PICTURE / Travel To Overseas / CCTV Captures Horrible Bus Accident That Killed 2 In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.