Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

How To Check/verify Your Bank BVN On Phone MTN, Airtel & Etisalat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Check/verify Your Bank BVN On Phone MTN, Airtel & Etisalat (2233 Views)

How To Check Bvn On Mtn Line / Newly Automated Data Purchase And Prices Released -(MTN, GLO, Airtel, Etisalat) / How To Subscribe For Night Plan On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check/verify Your Bank BVN On Phone MTN, Airtel & Etisalat by HotnaijaMarket(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
The rush for Bank Verification Number (BVN) has now come to an end. And the need to confirm if the struggle was actually successful is obvious especially if you haven't gotten a text containing your own unique 11 digit BVN number from your bank.

Apart from that, I learnt you need to provide this number each time you want to make deposits as well as withdrawals from the bank and you and I know the brain is not always faithful at keeping track with our phone number not to talk of this new 11 digit that is so difficult to memorize.
Check bank Bvn MTN, Airtel, Etisalat
Nigerian Banks

However, MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, and Glo has now made it easier for you and I to check our bank bvn using a ussd code that I will give to you guys.

Recommended: Mobile Banking Apps Download Links For All Nigerian Banks

The code doesn't need an internet connection to work. Its just a dial and your Bank verification number will be staring at you face to face on your mobile phone screen (even on Nokia touch light phones). So if you find it hard to move around with your diary where you have your bank verification number neatly written down, or simply can't locate the one you have saved on your phone book, memorize this code. ( continue reading: http://www.techdavids.com/2015/10/check-your-bank-bvn-on-phone-mtn-airtel-etisalat.html?m=1#.Wrq6Zb0o_qB
Re: How To Check/verify Your Bank BVN On Phone MTN, Airtel & Etisalat by heendrix(m): 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
HotnaijaMarket:
The rush for Bank Verification Number (BVN) has now come to an end. And the need to confirm if the struggle was actually successful is obvious especially if you haven't gotten a text containing your own unique 11 digit BVN number from your bank.

Apart from that, I learnt you need to provide this number each time you want to make deposits as well as withdrawals from the bank and you and I know the brain is not always faithful at keeping track with our phone number not to talk of this new 11 digit that is so difficult to memorize.
Check bank Bvn MTN, Airtel, Etisalat
Nigerian Banks

However, MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, and Glo has now made it easier for you and I to check our bank bvn using a ussd code that I will give to you guys.

Recommended: Mobile Banking Apps Download Links For All Nigerian Banks

The code doesn't need an internet connection to work. Its just a dial and your Bank verification number will be staring at you face to face on your mobile phone screen (even on Nokia touch light phones). So if you find it hard to move around with your diary where you have your bank verification number neatly written down, or simply can't locate the one you have saved on your phone book, memorize this code. ( continue reading: http://www.techdavids.com/2015/10/check-your-bank-bvn-on-phone-mtn-airtel-etisalat.html?m=1#.Wrq6Zb0o_qB

lol world class scammer...iffa cliq am ehn make fire fall
Re: How To Check/verify Your Bank BVN On Phone MTN, Airtel & Etisalat by blaizy: 7:11am On Mar 28, 2018
guys...the sim i had d bvn on was stolen..how do i get the same bvn on a new sim.. ..how do i go about it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oukitel Product Review / Stop Using MTN! / Please What Phone Can I Get For 35K?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.