Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) (30224 Views)

Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos / Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor / Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by Sweetcollins: 5:37am On Mar 28, 2018
So so burn survivor news lately
Thank God you made it
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:43am On Mar 28, 2018
Hope this big bweast nor burn tooo oh

because e go pain me well well embarassed
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by royalcherie: 5:45am On Mar 28, 2018
Thank God for her.
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by gbolly0001(m): 5:47am On Mar 28, 2018
People will talk o undecided but all I see is fresh Boobs grin grin[b][/b]
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:56am On Mar 28, 2018
Soonest some pipu go soon flaunt dem puna and joystick just to shame and score a cheap likes....
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by mikejj(m): 6:08am On Mar 28, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
Imagine the zip just do the unusual in last picture . tongue tongue tongue
bigest d ones u have seen for the past ten yearz has nt do you abi..but i don't think she wants us to c only the scar.
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by iswallker(m): 6:08am On Mar 28, 2018
Just tell is you want to be naked...

tongue
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by alen4smith(m): 6:23am On Mar 28, 2018
Exponental:
Why d display? Is she proud of the incident?
to encourage those who must have experienced same !
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by talk2percy(m): 6:31am On Mar 28, 2018
Chai, despite the scares she's still so dashingly looking! Thank God she survived!
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by gbengapeter(m): 6:37am On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 28, 2018
vickthourh:
Pretty lady...black and proud
Shut up
She's not black!
Nobody can be black.
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:16am On Mar 28, 2018
wow!! She is actually my cousin's best friend. Looking so beautiful.

Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by Pat081: 7:17am On Mar 28, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
Imagine the zip just do the unusual in last picture . tongue tongue tongue
lol but if d zip do dat she will nt use d picture because of people like u
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:24am On Mar 28, 2018
Priscy01:
A Nigerian burn survivor identified as Magdalene Edet Ekanem has made a bold move by showing off her burn scars.

The scars are mostly situated around her tummy region, and Ekanem rocked crop tops to show them off. She said she isn't ashamed of her scars because they are the reminder that she's alive.

Sharing the photos, she captioned;
"I show off my scars and I am not ashamed of it because they are reminder that I am alive and someone else's sign of hope.��� @mbss_foundation"

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/burn-survivor-bares-her-tummy-as-she-proudly-displays-her-scars-in-stunning-photos.html

Hope the bwest is intact?
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by kyutepanda(f): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2018
fine we get it.....so every burn survivor should now flood here with their pictures abi?? i find this burns scary
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by adecz: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2018
Thank God for life.

But, her problems will come when
she eventually marries & gets pregnant.

Those burn scars will not stretch to
accommodate a growing pregnancy. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Belle fit tear!!!!
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by Maeka(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2018
WHEN U SEE SUCH STUPID NUDES, THINK CHRIATIAN GIRLS AND WOMEN
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by LargeBreed(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2018
The burn looks like chocolate. I love chocolates. grin
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by okrote4real: 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
As long as her thing still dey work...no problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Glaucoma Hereditary? Can It Be Cured? / Mosquitoes Are Our Friends, Stop Killing Them - UNILORIN Professor Decries / White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.