Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online (33525 Views)

Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Davido And Daughter Present His Music Achievement Plaques To His Dad - Picture / Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2018
He is a very talented artist, I love this song and the video was amazing. He is the most underrated Nigerian musician and it’s so sad.

Talentless folks will not understand his music.

Perfectly done- ���

3 Likes

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by ProEnergy: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2018
the scene is not seductive so i doubt he's exhibiting depravity. i think he tried blending western art with that of africa, i have not listened to the song. i love his style of promoting africa in his arts.

1 Like

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by dFroshie(m): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2018
Actually the song is a good one

1 Like

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by freddurst: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2018
I thought brymo was hot....now N!gga going butt naked for his record to sell ...50
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by Binchim(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2018
Don't hate the player hate the game, Name any other artist with lyrical content, strong vocal power and creativity that can stand Brymo then we can talk... Well it's human nature to hate what u cant conquer, I understand ya'll hating this dude from that angle, u can criticize the video objectively.. really looking forward to working with Brymo though, honest truth.!

4 Likes

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2018
One of the most conscious Nigerian musicians ever. But why, Brymo? Why?

http://www.mortalpoet.com/8-most-conscious-nigerian-musicians/
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by onatisi(m): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Brymo is actually talented and creative..

Nigerians are use to pom pom music, so they don't recognize greatness and creativity when they see it.
so that is why he should be wearing a g string while playing a piano shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 28, 2018
Doesn't look like a G-String (underwear) to me. . .it looks more like the cultural clothing of African 'bushmen'. Like the ones they wore in the Kalahari desert in the movie 'The Gods Must Be Crazy'. G-Strings don't have that kind of frontal covering, lol. I guess he's trying to pass a message it probably could be in the lyrics of his song. Kind of makes me want to listen, but then I don't understand Yoruba well enough sad

2 Likes

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by onatisi(m): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2018
i just watched the video
if one doesnt watch the video or listen to the song , one will be insulting the guy
I MUST CONFESS THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST NIGERIAN SONGS I HAVE LISTENED TO THIS YEAR ,
THE VIDEO TOO IS TOP CLASS
how come nigerians dont appreciate this guy ? although he looks like an heavy ganja guy.

"heya time just dey pass us by"

4 Likes

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by divineappo(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Nigerians are use to pom pom music, so they don't recognize greatness and creativity when they see it.
because we have too many kids on Nairaland.

Brymo is damn creative and the only things these Nairaland trolls see is, what they already av programmed in their dirty mind

3 Likes

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by sirusX(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2018
Bobo too risky....see ya brother ooo grin

on a serious note though, he was creative, given the type of song and scenery at play

1 Like

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by Pentools(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
ibnchokomah:
That video is so cool. The lyrics are on point. His dressing though weird I think is cool. Brymo is so underrated. His songs make up 70 percent of my 9ja song lost and yes I don't listen to the likes of davido and wizkid

Ma n£gga,,,you correct iswear.
Brymo is one of the realest artiste Africa has ever produced. His contents n deliveries are always first cut deep n in to sooth all season and a major corridor of inspiration for deep thinkers.

One of the very few artistes that have refused to be lured into noisemaking all in the name of singing.

2 Likes

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by ameh99: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
This is a handy work of Kwale Igbo....

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by ogbiwa: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
Really nauseating choice of costume
Brymo: Tell me something wey I no fit do Fan: I bet you can't play piano under the hot sun wearing a gstring Brymo: Hold my beer gringrin

1 Like

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by salesforce: 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
Na.by force
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by mediclife1987(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
emeijeh:
Lol.

G is a major key indeed

What's that mean bro...
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by MTKbudapest(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
Gay things. Bobrisky over and out
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by engrkaz(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The man you are calling an animal is so rich that he can buy you a functional brain.
I am a very big fan of Brymo.. I bought originals of some of his works... Tabularasa and Clitori to b precise... Brymo is far from rich...I have met him twice, first at a concert , then secondly at Lekki County Homes, he is a very dirty igbo smoker.... He's a broke nigga, cos hi kinda music is not commercially accepted in naija....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:

So true..

Nigerians Tungba-tungba music lovers...

Music taste so unrefined...
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
You can feel the pain in his music especially where he sang:

"Time just dey pass me by... "

Why do I have this instinct that he is gradually coming to his end but I also cast out that feeling. Brymo will live long and proclaim the goodness of God.

It is frustrating when good music like this is put out and Nigerians don't appreciate it. All that effort and sleepless nights by the artiste and the most annoying comment from them will "Shey! him don blow abi him get money like Davido?"

Is that the yardstick by which you all judge creativity?
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by Prettyyemi(f): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
That's d only way to bring him back to d spotlight..
He no popular again nah..
So he no say people like u go see d video and go post d video for nairaland...
Iranu!!!!
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by Duru009(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Gay alert !
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by Buhari4Hunger: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin grin
KendrickAyomide:
sentence ? Am I in school? Mumu , am not the Architect of your generational Frustration
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by dokxavi: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
Quite a jam.
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by onatisi(m): 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
i need to start downloading his songs , i love this song ,
engrkaz:
I am a very big fan of Brymo.. I bought originals of some of his works... Tabularasa and Clitori to b precise... Brymo is far from rich...I have met him twice, first at a concert , then secondly at Lekki County Homes, he is a very dirty igbo smoker.... He's a broke nigga, cos hi kinda music is not commercially accepted in naija....
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by Pain(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
RITUALISTIC undecided sad
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by sobastical: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
lastempero:

Creativity comes to mind.

No doubt, but the costume doesn't go well with a society that's still at the mercy morality
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by eitsei(m): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Doesn't look like a G-String (underwear) to me. . .it looks more like the cultural clothing of African 'bushmen'. Like the ones they wore in the Kalahari desert in the movie 'The Gods Must Be Crazy'. G-Strings don't have that kind of frontal covering, lol. I guess he's trying to pass a message it probably could be in the lyrics of his song. Kind of makes me want to listen, but then I don't understand Yoruba well enough sad
this particular song was sung in English

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina "Imo State Couldn't Recognize Me, I Feel Bad" / Tosyn Bucknor Burial Photos / Orezi's Sister, Ann Esegine's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.