Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,498 members, 7,958,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees (24214 Views)

UK Visa Application Fees In Nigeria 2023 / Its Funny How I Got 1440 In My SAT And No Money For Application Fees / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by cassidy1996(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2018
izzou:
angry

They shouldn't go unpunished

#400 per $? Habaa angry angry angry

In fact, we don't need a refund. They should just give be giving us free visa for the next three months.

Wicked people. Person go hustle money for visa, use like 3 weeks dey practice lie wey him wan talk. Use UBER sef reach Walter Carrington

Only for them to bounce am in less than 4 minutes. bros i feel you....before you answer your name dem don draw the blue paper come out, i blame our govt

Adeniketina2015. Come book space now. Free visa Don dey come

Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by shankara7: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2018
kaycyor:

Abeg who no get genuine thing to do wey make am apply for US visa. You think say person go open eyes like so go throw away him money. Even if you get legit thing to do for there, them go still bounce you
It's not true. If you meet the requirements they can't deny you visa. The US is a liberal country and only being careful not to let in riffraff and miscreants into their country.

2 Likes

Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2018
WALTER CARRINGTON: I went, I saw and I conquered!!!
To God be the glory!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by Offpoint: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2018
izzou:

Just look at what you typed

So it took you 3 years plus to see that the change you voted isn't going to come Abi?

Some of you think supporting Buhari means patriotism. There is a clear difference between both

I'll check my laptop if I can find a copy of the Wailer's form. grin grin grin

And start dusting your PVC.
gringrin let dey guy rest naw.... na me hack him account... that comment he made can't never be from him. either he was hungry while typing or under alcohol influencegrin
Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by benabbey(m): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2018
I will not blame the US for anything. they packaged their country very well and every citizen of shithole want to run away into it. They did not know that America was a thick forest and some part are prairie grass colonized by some civilized mind and put to work after more than 300 years. If they have ran back to the Europe you will not have America today. Some one even said take away all american bring them to Nigeria and take all Nigeria to America. In ten years Nigeria will become America and America will become Nigerian. All railing and light post will be carted away by scrap pickers. There will emerge legistalator who will earn more than other world president.

Nigeria should learn to stay back and do their own work of turning their shithole to a civilized country. Singapore has done it ,China is dong it, Hong Kong, South Korea have done it

5 Likes

Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by LaudableXX: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2018
shankara7:
Don't say what you don't know. The US embassy don't just deny people visa, as you portrayed up there. If you have a reasonable purpose of going to the US they wouldn't deny you a visa.

Time2Smile is very correct. Just like lekanlaniyan said - The rate of visa denials are quite high. undecided Do you work inside there or do you have access to their documents? Is that why you are defending them so much?

1 Like

Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by Litmus: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2018
America, Britain, the West; they are the very definition of the corruption Nigeria is accused. Putrefaction incarnate, is what they are.
Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by shankara7: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2018
kaycyor:

Abeg who no get genuine thing to do wey make am apply for US visa. You think say person go open eyes like so go throw away him money. Even if you get legit thing to do for there, them go still bounce you
One thing most of you don't know is that before you're even invited for interview, they have done some background checks on you. They wouldn't deny you a visa if you meet the requirements for the category of visa you're applying for.

2 Likes

Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by deribigbe(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2018
is it necessary to TRAVEL to US
because they just embezzle NIGERIANS via application
Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by makazona(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
izzou:

Just look at what you typed

So it took you 3 years plus to see that the change you voted isn't going to come Abi?

Some of you think supporting Buhari means patriotism. There is a clear difference between both

I'll check my laptop if I can find a copy of the Wailer's form. grin grin grin

And start dusting your PVC.

U sef get bahd mouth o! haba cheesy
Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
izzou:
angry

In fact, we don't need a refund. They should just give be giving us free visa for the next three months.

Wicked people. Person go hustle money for visa, use like 3 weeks dey practice lie wey him wan talk. Use UBER sef reach Walter Carrington

Only for them to bounce am in less than 4 minutes.

Right behind you cheesy
It's surprising to see that some people are surprised the US embassy is above the Nigerian code of conduct.
I can boldly tell you a lot people are still queuing at the US embassy and she won't be TOUCHED. Who dares anyways? Certainly not the Nigerian government undecided
Trump was right afterall.
It's what it is; SHITHOLE!
Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by izzou(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

Right behind you cheesy
It's surprising to see that some people are surprised the US embassy is above the Nigerian code of conduct.
I can boldly tell you a lot people are still queuing at the US embassy and she won't be TOUCHED. Who dares anyways? Certainly not the Nigerian government undecided
Trump was right afterall.
It's what it is; SHITHOLE!

Lol

You hate Nigeria this much??

grin grin grin
Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
izzou:

Lol

You hate Nigeria this much??

grin grin grin

I detest the greedy nature of the leadersrulers.Look at the Dangote's event that took place recently, only a few people there have legitimate source of income. The rest living "fly" on my benefits as a citizen.The economy of a whole state will be put on hold tomorrow cos of a visiting president. Where in the World is that done? Very nauseating

1 Like

Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by 2day6(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
oyetpel:

Try other countries like Canada or Australia. You will be depressed if you apply to US and got denied.
thank bro.
Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by mikolo80: 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
madridguy:
The higher the demand ( US visa ) the higher the visa fee.

I don't blame the US but our useless government, both the past and the present that have made Nigeria HELL on earth to every Nigerians.
You hardly see or read what will make you happy.

No water, No power, Food I no dey, Job absent, Security O.Y.O, Education expired hence everyone want to run out of the HELLHOLE.
water food education security are jobs
but una go gree do am?
Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by mikolo80: 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
who send you
izzou:
angry

Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by mikolo80: 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
then what will happen when they increase d 400 to 2000(500%) who will lose
think bfor talking
femidejulius:
What the FG ought to do is to ensure that for any category of Nigerian visa applied for by the Americans, 500%(X5) of what they collect in their embassies here is charged.
Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by RaptorX: 12:45am On Mar 29, 2018
oyetpel:

Try other countries like Canada or Australia. You will be depressed if you apply to US and got denied.
It is easier to get an American visa than a Canadian visa.
Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 29, 2018
I won't support evil. The Nigerian govt is as fault. We have made governance look like rocket science. I love what Bill Gates told Buhari about Nigeria, yet they won't listen but continue to run one of the most expensive government on earth.

Please allow me to rant here. This may be the only rant for this year.

Even a millionaire knows how hard it is in this country, then imagine what the fresh graduate seeking for a job is passing through, or the market woman who have had her little kiosk demolished by her state governor.

It is time we fix this country, let's ignore the drawing board. This country is damn too large to rule from the top. The idea of sharing allocations from Abuja to the 36 states is a white Elephant project. Why not the Individual states generate their funds and remit excesses to the central government?

Why not state governments generate their power supply? Why does a state like Kano despite the ban on alcohol still benefit from the taxes generated from the liquor industry?

What has cows done for us in Nigeria? So many thoughts on my mind but I think we have to change our mentality, we need mental restructuring.
Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by Ezedan1(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2018
izzou:
angry

I like ur reply abeg.
Na naija govt cos am.
Fucking govt... May God destroy all this
Shithole old politicians. Amen
Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by LaudableXX: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
radiokilla:
I won't support evil. The Nigerian govt is as fault. We have made governance look like rocket science. I love what Bill Gates told Buhari about Nigeria, yet they won't listen but continue to run one of the most expensive government on earth.

Please allow me to rant here. This may be the only rant for this year.

Even a millionaire knows how hard it is in this country, then imagine what the fresh graduate seeking for a job is passing through, or the market woman who have had her little kiosk demolished by her state governor.

It is time we fix this country, let's ignore the drawing board. This country is damn too large to rule from the top. The idea of sharing allocations from Abuja to the 36 states is a white Elephant project. Why not the Individual states generate their funds and remit excesses to the central government?

Why not state governments generate their power supply? Why does a state like Kano despite the ban on alcohol still benefit from the taxes generated from the liquor industry?

What has cows done for us in Nigeria? So many thoughts on my mind but I think we have to change our mentality, we need mental restructuring.

Nobody has stopped state governments, from generating their power supply. sad Various amendments were made to the existing rules on electricity generation under the last PDP govt, which now allows states, corporate organisations etc to generate their own power, and even sell the excess. Lagos state took advantage of this review under Fashola, to generate 47.5 Megawatts (MW) through five Independent Power Plants (IPP) in six years. undecided

Mr Taofiq Tijani, the former state Commissioner for Energy and Mineral Resources said this at a news briefing at Bagauda Kaltho Press Centre in Lagos. Tijani said that the first IPP tagged: Akute Power Plant, with total capacity of 12.16MW, was built and inaugurated in 2010, while the Island Power Project with 10MW capacity was inaugurated in 2011.

According to him, the Alausa Power Plant, with capacity of 10.4MW, was inaugurated in 2013 while the Mainland Power Project, with total capacity of 8.8MW, was inaugurated in 2014.

“Early this year, we (government) inaugurated Lekki Peninsular IPP, which also has total capacity of 8.5 MW.

“All together, we are generating 47.5 MW of electricity in Lagos,” he said. http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/21/lagos-government-generated-47-5mw-through-ipp-in-six-years-official/
Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by femidejulius(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
mikolo80:
then what will happen when they increase d 400 to 2000(500%) who will lose
think bfor talking

It is you who is not thinking before typing.

If they increase it,we increase it again.
The standard of living here is lower compared to that of USA. They can afford to pay.
Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by mikolo80: 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
femidejulius:

It is you who is not thinking before typing.

If they increase it,we increase it again.
The standard of living here is lower compared to that of USA. They can afford to pay.
and you cannot afford to pay.
who will suffer it.
You that need them or them that will make you pay for it. Think before talking. They only come here for oil that you pay for. What do you have to offer in return. Think before talking
Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by femidejulius(m): 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
What is this one saying? You think Americans come here for oil alone? So shameful thinking. You don't know their are Americans working in our educational, hospitality, medical, telecommunications etc sectors. No wonder. I shouldn't have engaged a low level thinker like you. No more reply to your "light as feather" comment.

mikolo80:
and you cannot afford to pay.
who will suffer it.
You that need them or them that will make you pay for it. Think before talking. They only come here for oil that you pay for. What do you have to offer in return. Think before talking

1 Like

Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by mikolo80: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
femidejulius:
What is this one saying? You think Americans come here for oil alone? So shameful thinking. You don't know their are Americans working in our educational, hospitality, medical, telecommunications etc sectors. No wonder. I shouldn't have engaged a low level thinker like you. No more reply to your "light as feather" comment.

yeah and they will go to war because of hospitality and education and telecomms
your mumu don do
the world playing chess you playing checkers
wake up dumdum

1 Like

Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by BumperNO: 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
smiley
ProYouAdminsUK:
I hope that if you become a victim of armed robbery , that you can also say that your don't blame the robbers, but the govt who have made Nigeria hell on earth for every Nigerian !

I am tired of hearing us always making excuses for the wickedness the whites mete out on us, like good house slaves. Time we stop cooning!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Essex To Cumbria Road Trip (Photos) / My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue / Lagos Airport Police Arrest Passenger Smoking Aboard Arik Air Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.