Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (30104 Views)

EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence / Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" by morgandy(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2018
i was thinking am the only one that will like to slap that scum bag (Freeze) over grown baby
pyyxxaro:
This Freeze guy need better beating oh

E de talk like say naa original e de wear undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" by johnnyloroun: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2018
Which one be daddy freeze own nah angry angry when did he start supervising do LV���
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" by ClintStone: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2018
DADDY FREEZE, IS IT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE WHAT TO DO THAN TO RUN YOUR MOUTH? ABI YOU GET MOUTH DIARRHOEA. ABEG GO SIDON, MAKE THE GUY WEAR WETIN HIM WAN WEAR.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" by ImaIma1(f): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2018
Sarang:
How is it his business?!

Please see link on my signature

Everything is his business these days
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2018
michony505:
My broda get your facts right its mostly the producers, wholesalers or retailers that suffers not the consumers. If I buy a fake shoe which the seller calls original u min I will go to jail for that? u must be kidding me!
In the eyes of the law, ignorance is not an excuse. You will be prosecuted. It is your duty to know the originals of what you are buying and to ensure you only buy original products.

Daddy Freeze is very correct. He goes out to do the extra work of knowing the originals of products, including the teachings of the bible, so he is able to spot a fake whenever he sees one. You too should do the same
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" by Boss13: 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzHv91oeUg0

Freeze addressing fake clothes. Also, I think Freeze would get carried away in the future and become like the regular GOs living the ostensible lifestyle
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
But the chain is #14m sha
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" by Boss13: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
michony505:
My broda get your facts right its mostly the producers, wholesalers or retailers that suffers not the consumers. If I buy a fake shoe which the seller calls original u min I will go to jail for that? u must be kidding me!

In Nigeria, nobody cares. However, when you leave this country and you are spotted, there is a high chance that you would be arrested.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" by newslifeop: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oh
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" by saltoasis: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
You think say this celebrities are pastors that you can insult anyhow without them responding abi. You better don't Insult these ones anyhow because they will show you pepper and dig out your dirty secrets.

You better go and face your anti pastor campaign, Freeze,if you love yourself don't criticize celebrities and politicians.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" by ajaymina(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
midolian:
After so much sensitization on #buyNaija, my brother kiss Daniel has patronized the Aba pipu and you people are still complaining..what exactly do we want in this country

ANS; [s]Sell Nigeria to America to unable everyone have their share and go to somewhere else reasonably sensible for mentally sane human habitation [/s]
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" by ajaymina(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The brain of freeze is okirika..

He should focus on his job..

I think he's doing part of what his job requires OAP
That's if u know wetin I mean??...
No hard feelingz bro.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" by fashrola(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
Valro:
But Kiss my guy don fall my hand o

How? Do you know some celebrities are styled by people.... They have a stylist... KD might not know the shirt is fake....

You have to blame it on his stylist
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" by Adetutubae(f): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Baami freeze, weldone

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" by maxipharo(m): 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Many idiots that gat no bucks to eat, will still be shouting Kiss Daniel LV is fake....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide / Rita Dominic Looks Flawless In New Makeup Photos / BBNaija's Tobi Bakre And Wife Anu Welcome First Child, A Baby Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.