Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

MCW And WCW..do you feel your lover is crushing on someone of the opposite sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MCW And WCW..do you feel your lover is crushing on someone of the opposite sex? (633 Views)

How Do You Feel When Your Lover Is Online But Not Chatting With You? / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MCW And WCW..do you feel your lover is crushing on someone of the opposite sex? by CANTICLES: 7:06am On Mar 28, 2018
Good morning everyone.

We all know today is Wednesday, there is this trend that would buzz all over social media . MCW ( Man crush Wednesday ) and WCW ( woman crush Wednesday)

Now my question is :

As a man, How would you feel if your Fiancée uploads the pictures of various guys , crushing on them ?

As a woman, How would you feel if your Fiancé uploads the pictures of different girls in recognition of WCW ?
Re: MCW And WCW..do you feel your lover is crushing on someone of the opposite sex? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:10am On Mar 28, 2018
grin

If it's a model or superstars....im OK with it..but if juz a random hoodrats and local touts , he must be ready coz i gonna shot his THANG-THANG with my calibre .38 angry

Re: MCW And WCW..do you feel your lover is crushing on someone of the opposite sex? by tayebest(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2018
Its nothing, just to a media trend to appreciate someone. I do hold it with a pinch of salt. cool

PS; If you are noticing a wrong move from her before, my brother, just do the needful!
Re: MCW And WCW..do you feel your lover is crushing on someone of the opposite sex? by DaddyKross: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2018
Your Mcm is scared of losing his finacee to her Mcm cheesy cheesy

Since it's Wednesday, My Wcw goes to Mamagee kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Is It God's Will That You're Single? / Truth Be Told Between Guys And Girls, Who Are The Craziest In Terms Of Infidelit / Serious Ladies Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.