Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (20812 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by lalasticlala(m): 7:39am On Mar 28, 2018
Patience Ozokwor (born March 25th, 1958) is a Nigerian actress and singer who won the Best Supporting Actress award at the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards. Ozokwor was among 100 Nigerians honoured by the government to celebrate the amalgamation of the northern and southern protectorates in 2014.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_Ozokwor

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by justi4jesu(f): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2018
grin grin Happy Birthday to the baddest Mother-in-law ever liveth.... cheesy

Don't dull, check my Signature grin grin grin grin grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by Evablizin(f): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2018
cheesy Wow,scatter de scatter,i just love this woman.

HBD MA.

10 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by delectablegyal(f): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2018
every lady pray against this type of mother in lawcheesy. like her character in movies transcends to real life. she play her role so well like she is in a real life situation.

happy birthday, legendary actress.

13 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by Ahmed0336(m): 7:53am On Mar 28, 2018
delectablegyal:
every lady pray against this type of mother in lawcheesy. like her character in movies transcends to real life. she play her role so well like she is in a real life situation.

happy birthday, legendary actress.
Honestly, at some point i began hating on her forgetting she was just acting.
Happy Birthday to one of Nollywood Greatest grin

13 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2018
Happy birthday Mir.

Wish her more long life and prosperity..

There was a time i thought she was the biological mother of Tonto dikeh, after she featured in her mama g musical video..

Her musical video was the song of the moment, her songs were high life, those good old days..

My people, i thank Una, as who na make me mama G, Una governor..

This government na open door policy.. if you like you can stay in the corridor,
DAT project, DAT refinery, we go change am to brewery
we go dey enjoy, as we dey do for olden days!!!
every Friday, go be public holiday..

I will make my people jolly, i will share the national moi moi..

share the national cake, you chop your own, i chop my own, my government will not chop alone..

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by Seanmike(m): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2018
HBD mama

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by makydebbie(f): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2018
Mama Gee... She's my favorite Nigerian actress. cheesy

Happy birthday ma, may you live long. kiss

6 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by Omuneizzy6(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2018
Wow.... show me your dress style and i will tell you your occupation i love celebrities...HBD Lebechi the wicked woman

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by Mekenz(m): 8:14am On Mar 28, 2018
happy birthday to once a runs woman,later becomes an evangelist,God is really a wonderful God...........age with grace mama.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by coken: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2018
congrats
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by Pavore9: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2018
Happy Birthday to her,. She has really made her mark.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by adamsbadoo(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2018
happy birthday to the baddest mother inlaw. grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by nsien1(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2018
lalasticlala:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_Ozokwor
Happy birthday to you,the MAMA G (G for live.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by Donpoker9(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Happy birthday Mir.

Wish her more long life and prosperity..

There was a time i thought she was the biological mother of Tonto dikeh, after she featured in her mama g musical video..

Her musical video was the song of the moment, her songs were high life, those good old days..

My people, i thank Una, as who na make me mama G, Una governor..

This government na open and ririri, if you like you can stay in the corridor,
DAT project, DAT refinery, we go change to enjoyment..
we go dey enjoy, as we dey do for olden days!!!
every Friday, go be public holiday..

I will make my people jolly, i will share the national moi moi..

share the national cake, you chop your own, i chop my own, my government will not chop alone..

Can you give me link to download the song pls
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2018
MAMA G DEY SAY, TAKE AM EAZY OHH
FORGET YOUR PALAVA MAKE WE JOLLY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA G, G FOR GENERAL!!

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by judecares1(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2018
this woman must be naturally evil
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by delugajackson: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:

"My people, I thank una, as una na make me mama G, Una governor. This governent na open door policy, if you like you can stay in the corridor.

DAT project, DAT refinery, I go change to brewery.
We go dey enjoy, as we dey do for olden days!!!
Every Friday, go be public holiday.

I go make my people happy, i go make everybody jolly. I go share the national moi moi., divide the national cake. You chop your own, i chop my own, my government will not chop alone."
Fixed.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by Stevengerd(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2018
If u didnt hate this woman, click LIKE

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by youngking22(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2018
This woman is the definition of, if you no get money hide your face

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by youngking22(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2018
This woman is the definition of, if you no get money hide your face make another man pikin come my way

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by decent2(m): 8:38am On Mar 28, 2018
happy birthday,mama gee long life and prosperity
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2018
Donpoker9:

http://mp3wifi/index.php?do=download&mp3id=ERUBDz7Yx3Q&dur=8:56&size=12.42&q=mama_g_make_we_jolly

use updated opera browser to download
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 28, 2018
delugajackson:
Fixed.
Thanks
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by Befairinjudging: 8:50am On Mar 28, 2018
Baddest
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by delugajackson: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2018
Donpoker9:

https://mp3pn.info/song/80582628/Mama_-_G_-_National_Moi_Moi/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by delugajackson: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Thanks
You're welcome bro. Still got her CD, though. I still play it till date.

Tracks:
National Moi-Moi.
Jolly forget your sorrow *my all time favorite.*
This kind of woman.
Iyo ngwo ngwo.

Her music was really sensational. Not forgetting the comic actor, Charles Awurum, he really added fun to the whole thing.
cheesycheesy

8 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday by ufuosman(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2018
Happy birthday ma

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Resurrection Challenge: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Instagram Beggar Who Begged 2k / Toolz Shares Newspaper Headline That Promised An End To Blackout In 1986 / Iyanya And Emma Nyra Dating Publicly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.