₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,297,347 members, 5,048,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2019 at 11:09 PM

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday (34164 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 59 Birthday / Patience Ozokwor And Her Son Uchendu Ozokwor Attend ''Why Marry'' Premiere In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by GistNotice: 10:36am On Jul 08
Uchendu Chukwunonso Ugwuanuarua Uzuevuegbe turn as a year older today, 8th June.

His mother, Patience Ozokwo who is a veteran Nollywood actress took to her page to celebrate him.

It's my son's birthday today and I can't keep calm. Happy birthday my Uchendu Chukwunonso Ugwuanuarua Uzuevuegbe @zokwor. Mama's great support system, supporter of life and promoter of life. What more can I ask for? Thank God for your life. You are blessed beyond measures in Jesus name ❤

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/veteran-actress-patience-ozokwo-her-son-on-his-birthday

9 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by GistNotice: 10:36am On Jul 08

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by Gmajor(m): 10:38am On Jul 08
chai!
the boy resemble am well well

26 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by kingxsamz(m): 10:46am On Jul 08
Lol...The resemblance is strong.

Dm and get yours for #500.

Whatsapp: 09022501306

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by Cioccolata: 10:57am On Jul 08
If na Nollywood movie...
Just know that the guy will vomit blood the next day.

16 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by delugajackson: 11:05am On Jul 08
What a striking resemblance.
I doubt if she actually have birth to this boy. She must have vomitted him.

No DNA test required.

13 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by Mrop(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08
grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by AbuuBilaal(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08
lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by AntiBrutus: 2:01pm On Jul 08
His name though.

How did he write that in WAEC.

Or those plenty forms we fill.

10 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by dapsoneh: 2:01pm On Jul 08
I PITY THE DAUGHTER-IN LAW

9 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by mixta140(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08
Happy birthday �

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by ejemamaka: 2:02pm On Jul 08
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by naijabnl: 2:03pm On Jul 08
Nice one
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by Starboytwo(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08
One of this woman son been play for naija dat time, i don forget him name

9 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by LosC: 2:03pm On Jul 08
AntiBrutus:
His name though.

Or those plent forms we fill.
He's an immigrant from Akwa Ibom
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by DIKEnaWAR: 2:03pm On Jul 08
Hmmmmm... So this woman is a real life Mother in Law?

Ladies, over to you...

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by Pascal181: 2:04pm On Jul 08
dapsoneh:
Me too
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by martineverest(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08
AntiBrutus:
His name though.

Or those plent forms we fill.
exactly my thought...his international passport go hear am
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by Kulas: 2:07pm On Jul 08
My Secondary School Classmate,Happy birthday to you

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by asuustrike1: 2:08pm On Jul 08
Cioccolata:
If na Nollywood movie...
grin grin grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by dreamwords: 2:08pm On Jul 08
His name is very long, oh boy
Uchendu Chukwunonso Ugwuanuarua Uzuevuegbe

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by martineverest(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08
I hope him mama go let his wife rest
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by martineverest(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08
Kulas:
My Secondary School Classmate,Happy birthday to you
who ask u?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by StoneLucifer: 2:09pm On Jul 08
The woman is fast looking old..

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by Thegamingorca(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08
Cioccolata:
If na Nollywood movie...

Lol stop am
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by SellmeYourBTC: 2:12pm On Jul 08
I pity the daughter in-law grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by Techsunny: 2:20pm On Jul 08
dapsoneh:
That woman is a very calm person, don't be convinced by the role she took in nigeria movies

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by dapsoneh: 2:21pm On Jul 08
Techsunny:
That woman is a very calm person, don't be convinced by the role she took in nigeria movies
smiles

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by rosy1992(f): 2:23pm On Jul 08
happy birthday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Film Producer, Abiodun Ibitola, Dies / Bolanle Olukanni Bolinto Slammed For Dressing Like "Festival Masquerade" [PICS] / Top 10 Hottest Girlfriends Of Popular Musicians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.