Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant (46189 Views)

I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria: Lady 2019 Presidential Aspirant Says / Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English / Monica Ambrose For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by solochris(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
guterMann:
Forget the English.

You could see passion in her eyes.

You could see good intentions.

You could see her agenda.

What did GEJ do with his PHD.

What has Buhari done after I belong to everybody and nobody?

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DONE

oga forget that thing u are saying, me did not see anything in that nonsense that she was saying biko

1 Like

Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by tico1212(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
Blahahahahaha...hehehe

God punish devil. Na tourism she wan talk o...
Oya bring back our terrorism
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by phobophobia: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
She needs time, she needs to calm down and compose herself
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
Why the people interviewed her not edit the interview before pushing to the public Buhari's zombies will kill her for making mistake. After all terrorisim sounds as tourism.

If Buhari not make female his presidential running mate in 2019, women should not votes for.

After all president Buhari missed pronounced Osibanjo as Osinbade. And all progressive congress as all political congress APC.
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by contigiency(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
When was this comedy film acted and who are other characters? I am not interested until I am sure Aki and Pawpaw are part of the characters.
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Buffalowings3(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
She meant tourism grin
Igbo and spoken English grin
The local language inflection is difficult to shed
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Jabioro: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
Common pronunciation killed her ambition... you're a gona...terrorism ke! Your words are terribly pronounced.. I have my television receipts to produce/present if you're the only one left to be voted for..
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
'hairline' ko
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by BlueScholar(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Uyiii:
nor be her fault, we shouldn't blame her at all.
she actually thinks terrorism implies a good thing unto the big grammar naacheesy
you know since 9ja successfully placed a man who presented nepa bill as certificate as their president, this has given right to every tom, dick and harry to contest for the very certificate less number one position in 9ja.

hopefully after bubu's second tenure, she'll be a very good candidate and should of course win and garnish all the nooks and crannies of 9ja with even imported Holland terrorism.

wehdone madam terrorist;
grin
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by jobbers: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
really
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Maxvasia(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lmao! These women and their lack of correct self assessment. Playing games meant only for men. Lucifer will turn born again before a woman will become President, Vice, or even Senate President in this country. You people should just stop disturbing us with noise
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by tinktanker: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
tourism na him she dey call terrorism. hehehhehdhhdhd. buhari in a woman's skin
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by vRendoh(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Na bini .....ovwie bini. ..
Trafficking no work again....she wan use all the degrees she gather....
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by stasius: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Who is this?

Iti bonkom!
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by zonax(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
lomaxbien:
Just look at common Hair tiopia they have dia own hair line .lol
That got me
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Barzinime(m): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
Holland Terrorism is far and inactive, We need either Libyan, Syrian, Turkish, Lebanese or Yemeni Terrorism..those are up and doing
Uyiii:
she actually thinks terrorism implies a good thing unto the big grammar naacheesy
you know since 9ja successfully placed a man who presented nepa bill as certificate as their president, this has given right to every tom, dick and harry to contest for the very certificate less number one position in 9ja.

hopefully after bubu's second tenure, she'll be a very good candidate and should of course win and garnish all the nooks and crannies of 9ja with even imported Holland terrorism.

wehdone madam terrorist;
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by royaldonbliss(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
TheArticleNG:
An Holland-based Nigerian political aspirant, Monica who seems to be campaigning for next year presidential election says she is going to bring back terrorism to Nigeria in an online video she shared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfav19ajm_I

http://www.gistlivepro.com/2018/03/28/i-will-bring-back-terrorism-to-nigeria-lady-2019-presidential-aspirant-says
she meant tourism. Make Una free the babe
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by molas02: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
bring back terrorism......lol who tell her that terrorism has left b4?
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
TheArticleNG:
An Holland-based Nigerian political aspirant, Monica who seems to be campaigning for next year presidential election says she is going to bring back terrorism to Nigeria in an online video she shared.

http://www.gistlivepro.com/2018/03/28/i-will-bring-back-terrorism-to-nigeria-lady-2019-presidential-aspirant-says
it was a mistake bro. she wanted to say tourism
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Awaja(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
Em em terrorism no tourism,a place others see and want to visit ,u gather cow sense say u get experience.
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by mechanics(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lolz, she wanted saying tourism o.
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by aalangel(f): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
TheArticleNG:

Eeeeeyaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin twas a mistake now...
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
Na mumu dey worry this one, common English you never govern, na this werey country you wan use learn. Make she Park well abeg.
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Dawinlove(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
She wan copy Donald Trump but she forget say na naija we dey
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by mhwz95: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
good great

Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by mafavour: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
Uyiii:

wehdone madam terrorist;

Uyiii you no go kill me with laughter for here oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by gozzlin: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
guterMann:
Forget the English.
What has Buhari done after I belong to everybody and nobody? THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DONE
Point of correction, 'dawn' not 'done'.
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
indomitable234:
Nah tourism she wan talk
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by guiddoti: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
guterMann:
Forget the English.

What has Buhari done after I belong to everybody and nobody?

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DONE
Do sun still rise from the east in this country.? I guess from the North bro
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by umuna(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
exlinkleads:
chai

There is God OOOO!
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by KingSango(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
Criminal mafia holds back Africans not terrorism.

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) / Ambode Buys Roasted Plantain From A Roadside Trader / The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.