Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

My Dream To Become A Politician Led Me Into Cultism - Suspect Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Dream To Become A Politician Led Me Into Cultism - Suspect Confesses (523 Views)

I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. / I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dream To Become A Politician Led Me Into Cultism - Suspect Confesses by ajibolajiblo: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
The suspect, Princewill Okechukwu, who is a 400 level student of Abia state university, Uturu, said his dream to become politician led him into cultism.

He claimed that his enemies, who were interested in his position, betrayed him by reporting him to the police

A 400 level student of Abia state university, Uturu, identified as Princewill Okechukwu, has said that he joined a secret cult on campus because of his intention of joining politics after school.

The Punch reported that Okechukwu was among five suspects paraded at the police officers mess in Umuahia for suspected cult activities and armed robbery.

NAIJ.com gathered that the suspects were paraded on Monday, March 26, by the commissioner of police in the state, Anthony Ogbizi.

The 22-year-old final year student of Political Science said he was the leader of the confraternity in the institution.

He claimed that his enemies, who were interested in his position, betrayed him by reporting him to the police.

“I wasn’t caught in any cult activity; rather I was arrested because I’m the head of the fraternity.

“I joined the cult because I have an ambition to join politics after studies; I was told that there were great men that graduated from our school, who are in government and they can help one to succeed in politics,” Okechukwu added.

continue reading @ https://www..com.ng/dream-become-politician-led-cultism/
cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, seun

Re: My Dream To Become A Politician Led Me Into Cultism - Suspect Confesses by Shedrack777: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
so you want to be a politifcian?

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Slaughter Family Of Five In Taraba State(graphic Photo) / Drama As Bribe-seeking SARS Men Keep Lagos Businessman In Toilet / Very Important Alert: Kidnapping New Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.