Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. (7369 Views)

Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Lookingforhelp: 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nairalanders; you are the only hope i have, else i'm killing myself.

last week, my friend asked me to accompany him to a message with our bike, i wouldn't say no because he was my friend. And as usual, we ride together to where he was going. So, when we got there, it was a fenced compound and we entered inside. He told me he was coming to pick something from a friend, and we went inside the house. On getting inside, i saw some guys numbering up to more than 20, though i know most of them. And i also saw about 5 other boys kneeling down on the floor with just their boxers. With the look of things, i knew all is not ok, so i wanted to leave but they ask me to stay. Soon they ask me and my friend to take our cloth off and joing the 5 boys that were kneeling down. I knew it was cult innitiation and i said no, that it was my friend who ask me to follow him here to pick something from a friend. But they force me to take off my clothe, gave me something to drink and made me took oath i can't even remember. After, they started beating us, flogging us with bet and hiting me with cutlass. I couldn't remember all that happened that day as i was just crying and begging them to stop. They finally stoped and told us that if we report or say what that happened there to anybody, that they we kill us and the allow us to go. I left there without my friend on my bike.

the next day, i did'nt want to talk to my friend again, so i went to meet one of them and told him what happened that it wasn't my intention to join them, but he told me i'm now one of them that i shouldn't worry.

the following day, i was passing when some of them saw and call me, they asked me to buy them drink which i told them i don't have money but they seize my phone and ask me to go and bring money. After i begged them and they refused, i decided to give them 1k from the money i had with me, but instead the collected the 3,500 that I had with me. Thay have turned me to their bank as they always come to collect money from me and will beat or seize my property if i don't give them money.

yesterday, they came again, this time with someone. One of them ask me to give him my phone to send music, i gave him my phone, and he just brought out my sim card an gave to me. They said they brought someone to buy my phone. They gave me 10,000 and said it was the money for my tecno camon 15 i bought 65k. I begged them, but they refused and left and up till this time the have not given me back my phone. They said they will kill me if i dare report them.

nairalanders, i hate cultism with passion, and now i'm a cultist.

i'm crying in pain, and i might kill myself than see myself as a cultist.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oga which cult be that?
E be like say na dirty eiye bam you Sha,chaii dirty boys, looters,tueeh.
Omo your end go brutal if you be bird oO because na trouble una dey always find and una dey die throwaway from the hand of almighty KF.

23 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by CoronaVirusPro: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Join another cult you like so you can attack the cult group that forced you
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Join another cult you like so you can attack the cult group that forced you
Las Las Dem go waste am,em no go even last.
He don bam he don bam,e no get choice na except say em wan disappear from the state wey e dey.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Officialgarri: 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
All these street boys type of bamming ehn. I just tire. This is the handwork of either Vikîngs or some dirty birds...

See, there's only one thing you can do, because as it stands now, you are just in the first stage of pro-initiation.
I.e you will be obtained till you grow balls out of frustration and begin to obtain others.

So the only thing you can do is leave that state completely.

Don't go to the police o or one useless anti-cult because na dem go cast you. No reason am at all.

And don't let your family act Rambo that they will threaten them, because las las, e go be for you.

Just tell your family wassup, and tell them Officialgarri said you should leave town.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by MadamVanessa(f): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
shocked

Name of the cult?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Victerica(m): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oga, you need to report them to anticultism...

Show some braveness when next they approach you!

Snub and silent them when next you see them!
If e too much, give them vawulence...cut chain!

These set of idiots fear pass cockroaches!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
Victerica:

U can snub and silent them when next you see them!

Make the guy dey dig em grave if em follow your advice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Victerica(m): 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:

Make the guy dey dig em grave if em follow your advice.

Bros, these idiots fear who dey silent them!

OP, give them problem!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Sirseedorf(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
I don't even know what to say.

Prayer no
Fight no
Report hmmm
Relocate hmmm
Join another cult it's still the same boat no

Anyways God will see you through.

The best freedom I've ever cherished, is for me not joining cultist, walk free and zero panics.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Toktee(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Victerica:

Snub and silent them when next you see them!
If e too much, give them vawulence...cut chain!

The bastards are just feasting on his fear.

1 Like

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Victerica:

Bros, these idiots fear who dey silent them!

OP, give them problem!
Oga dem don bam the manchi no be inju man em be oo.
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Mrkumareze(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Op, I wouldn't advise you to give them trouble as those idiots are useless. You made a wrong friend, learn to choose your friends wisely..
All dey re doing to u is just to hardened you so you can start stealing n extorting others ...

Best option is to relocate to a new location. Don't be worried about their oath; its worthless cos your mind was never part of it...

9 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Wawelexy(m): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
The only option u have is to just run
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by BigTableShaker(f): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
The Op no get Parent/guardian??
Its either the OP is a flatti or an ipad youth.
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by MrBachelor: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
Man up to them.

But if you're too soft for that, then report them to soldiers. The police is useless.
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by zeuss: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
young man you better realize they they will take all that they can from you until you resist them.....don't be afraid the are human beings like you and will run when they are threatened......you should go to the police and tell gem what you have said here....they will arrest all the boys you identify and charge them for robbery and assault. u must not fear them and they will fear you for it is them that have wrongd you and God... and must face the consequences.

9 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by illicit(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
U don enter trouble be that bro

1 Like

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Man the best thing now is to relocate. Tell your parents and love ones let them know what the hell happened..Omo swear for that your friend e no go better for am..this kind thing don happen to me for school but I escaped..glory be to God they didn't succeed

5 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Realmi: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
U have to leave town...

Mind you, those that initiated u are or have spies on this forum...

Whatever decision u decide to take, keep it in ur heart and don't reveal it here...they are watching u know ur next move..

I have come to realise that those cultist here just come here to know who and who is spilling their secrets so that they can track the person down..or info about cult in general....

Please be careful about the information u revel here especially if it has to do with things that happened in the dark...

3 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Lookingforhelp: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Officialgarri:
All these street boys type of bamming ehn. I just tire. This is the handwork of either Vikîngs or some dirty birds...

See, there's only one thing you can do, because as it stands now, you are just in the first stage of pro-initiation.
I.e you will be obtained till you grow balls out of frustration and begin to obtain others.

Don't go to the police o or one useless anti-cult because na dem go cast you. No reason am at all.

And don't let your family act Rambo that they will threaten them, because las las, e go be for you.

Just tell your family wassup, and tell them Officialgarri said you should leave town.
where will i go, is there no way i can not belong again
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Officialgarri: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lookingforhelp:
where will i go, is there no way i can not belong again
yet remain in that same locality? I fear to say that the chances are too slim. Almost a 1%
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Edyice: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Report them in the nearest police station.... fast

Their names

All their complete names including surname..
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Radionigeria: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
I have the best advice for you. When next they come to extort from you again, challange them and if anyone among them dares you, pull you hand and slap the hell out of that person. Believe me, they will start to fear you.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Victerica(m): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:

Oga dem don bam the manchi no be inju man em be oo.

But e no willingly bam na!

And him never accept!
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Thestormisover: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
I no dey putuu mouthu for cultu matter oh!! E get why. Mynd44, Lalasticlala, make una do somethin befor somethin do this poor boy.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Victerica(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Officialgarri:

No dey put fear for the guy body!

OP, no relocate anywhere!

Face them!

Them no dey force person join cultism!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by illicit(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Radionigeria:
I have the best advice for you. When next they come to extort from you again, challange them and if anyone among them dares you, pull you hand and slap the hell out of that person. Believe me, they will start to fear you.

They gon best the hell out of him bro and still fine him heavily

There's rules to that stuff
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by NoQualmz: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lookingforhelp:
Nairalanders; you are the only hope i have, else i'm killing myself.

last week, my friend asked me to accompany him to a message with our bike, i wouldn't say no because he was my friend. And as usual, we ride together to where he was going. So, when we got there, it was a fenced compound and we entered inside. He told me he was coming to pick something from a friend, and we went inside the house. On getting inside, i saw some guys numbering up to more than 20, though i know most of them. And i also saw about 5 other boys kneeling down on the floor with just their boxers. With the look of things, i knew all is not ok, so i wanted to leave but they ask me to stay. Soon they ask me and my friend to take our cloth off and joing the 5 boys that were kneeling down. I knew it was cult innitiation and i said no, that it was my friend who ask me to follow him here to pick something from a friend. But they force me to take off my clothe, gave me something to drink and made me took oath i can't even remember. After, they started beating us, flogging us with bet and hiting me with cutlass. I couldn't remember all that happened that day as i was just crying and begging them to stop. They finally stoped and told us that if we report or say what that happened there to anybody, that they we kill us and the allow us to go. I left there without my friend on my bike.

the next day, i did'nt want to talk to my friend again, so i went to meet one of them and told him what happened that it wasn't my intention to join them, but he told me i'm now one of them that i shouldn't worry.

the following day, i was passing when some of them saw and call me, they asked me to buy them drink which i told them i don't have money but they seize my phone and ask me to go and bring money. After i begged them and they refused, i decided to give them 1k from the money i had with me, but instead the collected the 3,500 that I had with me. Thay have turned me to their bank as they always come to collect money from me and will beat or seize my property if i don't give them money.

yesterday, they came again, this time with someone. One of them ask me to give him my phone to send music, i gave him my phone, and he just brought out my sim card an gave to me. They said they brought someone to buy my phone. They gave me 10,000 and said it was the money for my tecno camon 15 i bought 65k. I begged them, but they refused and left and up till this time the have not given me back my phone. They said they will kill me if i dare report them.

nairalanders, i hate cultism with passion, and now i'm a cultist.

i'm crying in pain, and i might kill myself than see myself as a cultist.

That line made me burst into laughter.

Carry your cross. Bad company corrupts good manners.

Where’s cultistupdate? U don get new client o

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by TheWolfen(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nawa o
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Omo relocate. Don't look back and get your friend arrested (after relocating) by military men not Olopa
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Alaefulu(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
So just like that dem don balm this one innocently and unwillingly, well you would have state the state where this happen but since you did not,I think the best idea is to relocate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

23 INEC Officers To Face Disciplinary Panel Over Attempt To Register Fake Voters / See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police / Gunmen Abduct 25 Persons In Fresh Birnin Gwari Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.