Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (721 Views)

(18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! / My Encounter With A Maner-less Hungry Girl. / (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Storm321(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: .. by Martinez19(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Storm321:
Guys, I am now in the most hardest phase of my life. I lose my job two months ago and since then life has been very hard for me. None of my friends are ready to help me. My Mum turn her back on me because of my brokeness and I can't afford to give her money anymore. I created this new account because I'm ashamed of myself asking for help online. I barely eat all day. I am very hungry right now, my stomach hurt. I have been living on water alone for two days. I am very desperate and frustrated right now. Hunger has lemme lose my sanity. I can't talk well cos my stomach hurt me a lot. No one is able to help me here, they all claimed they are broke too. I am not here to lie or scam anyone,I swear on my life. Please I only need food and nothing else. Please help a brother pls. Pls I am very hungry right pls I am pleading. Even though is recharge card, I will find how to sell it off asap. please help!!!

Wahab Yusuf Olatunji 0148421290 GtBank
0811 806 3951 Glo

God blesse us all, we won't die of hunger!!!
is it that your friends don't have or they have and don't want to help?
How can a mother turn her back on her child during hard times? angry
Re: .. by Storm321(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
Martinez19:
They were giving me a lot of excuses claiming they don't have money and all that. I don't want it to look like I am disturbing them so I just leave them
Re: .. by IamSINZ(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
Guy you need to change mother
Re: .. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin

Calling all the NL RICH BOIZ & POSH GIRLS to help this man ooo...
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
Come My House Come Follow Me Chop Beans
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Storm321 have you received the alert?

I mean the mention alert grin grin grin
Wake up nigga nobody is gonna help u here go to business section u will see millionaires willing to help you

Re: .. by Shugarlord213: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
Martinez19:

Bro believe it or not women are wicked even my own mother abandoned me totally, she only cared about her feelings and my feelings was irrelevant. Hence I also discarded her.

Her behavior makes me see women as h.oes
Re: .. by Martinez19(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Bro believe it or not women are wicked even my own mother abandoned me totally, she only cared about her feelings and my feelings was irrelevant. Hence I also discarded her.

Her behavior makes me see women as h.oes
Human beings are wicked o. So your mum abandoned you during hard times?

If someone turns their back on me during hard times, I will turn me own back FOREVER.
Re: .. by Shugarlord213: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
Martinez19:
Human beings are wicked o. So your mum abandoned you during hard times?

If someone turns their back on me during hard times, I will turn me own back FOREVER.

SInce 17 years till this time I have been on my own. I don do conductor I don do hustles gan but now we thank God.
Re: .. by TalabiAudu: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
Storm321:
Guys, I am now in the most hardest phase of my life. I lose my job two months ago and since then life has been very hard for me. None of my friends are ready to help me. My Mum turn her back on me because of my brokeness and I can't afford to give her money anymore. I created this new account because I'm ashamed of myself asking for help online. I barely eat all day. I am very hungry right now, my stomach hurt. I have been living on water alone for two days. I am very desperate and frustrated right now. Hunger has lemme lose my sanity. I can't talk well cos my stomach hurt me a lot. No one is able to help me here, they all claimed they are broke too. I am not here to lie or scam anyone,I swear on my life. Please I only need food and nothing else. Please help a brother pls. Pls I am very hungry right pls I am pleading. Even though is recharge card, I will find how to sell it off asap. please help!!!

Wahab Yusuf Olatunji 0148421290 GtBank
0811 806 3951 Glo

God blesse us all, we won't die of hunger!!!

Has anybody helped you yet?
Re: .. by phililp(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Storm321
Airforce1
ChildOfDoom

Smh undecided

(1) (Reply)

'he Will Really Damage You' -lady Shares Marriage Survival Advice / I'm In Love With A Single Mom 7 Years Older Than Me / "In This Life, One Needs To Act Rich To Become Rich" - Man Says. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.