Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Should I Inform My Friend His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Inform My Friend His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? (793 Views)

Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This / I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray / Should I Inform My Friend That His Girlfriend Just Had An Abortion For Another? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Inform My Friend His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by Jamieb(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2018
This is not a thread for bashing . I know a lot of people are sharpening their tongues already to bash me. Some are waiting to ask me "what's my business", " respect their privacy". Before you do all that, this is what led to this thread. Just this evening , a friend of mine asked me if I can ever inform my friend that his babe is cheating on him. His question is based on his "dilemma " . His friend babe is cheating on him (his friend) and he is privy to know. Before anything , him and his guy has been together like a way-back machine .
My first answer was that it depends on the relationship between us. There are some friends that are closer than the marrows and I owe it to him as a sense of duty to save him from any grenade . If it is just a relationship with no commitment from both parties I would mind my business and keep shut.
But in a case like this, the guy is committed. His commitment is stronger than the efficacy of an aboniki balm. For me , I can't protect any cheating girlfriend from my friend . Friend here is not an acquaintance .

Guys, will you tell your friend that his babe is cheating on him ?.
Re: Should I Inform My Friend His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by forreelinc(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2018
I will blackmail her to f*ck me and if she no gree I ma snitch on her ass

2 Likes

Re: Should I Inform My Friend His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by ehinmowo: 11:16pm On May 04, 2018
Shud he decides to tell him, hw will nid more than words of mouth. He will some evidence. That terrain is very delicate.
Re: Should I Inform My Friend His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by candyguyofficia(m): 12:12am On May 05, 2018
forreelinc:
I will blackmail her to f*ck me and if she no gree I ma snitch on her ass

Thats terrible of you. I sincerely pray not to have a "friend" like you

1 Like

Re: Should I Inform My Friend His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by Nobody: 12:48am On May 05, 2018
Yes I will tell,I hate cheats
Re: Should I Inform My Friend His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by Kobicove(m): 6:41am On May 05, 2018
If its a very close friend in a very committed relationship then I think he deserves to knowundecided

(1) (Reply)

Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom / Decent Lady Needed For Marriage / Modern Luxury & Well Secured Two Bedroom Flat At New Garage, Gbagada For 600k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.