Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira (953 Views)

1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader / Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day / Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira by SnakeChopMoney(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
I will give out 1 million naira to anyone who can name ONE federal government project initiated, completed and commissioned by Buhari since he came to power 3 years ago

The project must be physical and actually initiated, not body language project

Entries must be submitted by Saturday today. Goodluck

Re: A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira by djevino(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
hmm
Re: A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira by djevino(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
I don't think there's any physical project
Re: A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira by BrokenTV: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
Daura Helipad in Kastina state. Oya wey my 1 million naira.
Re: A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira by Tolumiide: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2018
to be very serious with you OP, I am seriously thinking because I seriously need the money.
Re: A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira by RZArecta2(m): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2018
Shiites mass graves in Kaduna, it is a physical project and was of use to dead Nigerians cool

I need my money
Re: A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira by censeakay(m): 6:45am On Mar 30, 2018
Elementary school feeding
Re: A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 30, 2018
Op. Hahaha. Put the 1 million in an escrow account. In fact, put about 100 million in escrow before you can be taken seriously.
Re: A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira by papoudaupolos: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2018
U need that money more than many of us.
Complete yourself with it before embarking on search for completed projects

Yes there are alot of completed project by this administration. Jus don't be lazy or by bigot in ur quest.
SnakeChopMoney:
I will give out 1 million naira to anyone who can name ONE federal government project initiated, completed and commissioned by Buhari since he came to power 3 years ago

1 Like

Re: A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira by bishopkay: 9:01am On Mar 30, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Yes there are alot of completed project by this administration. Jus don't be lazy or by bigot in ur quest.

Instead of foaming at the mouth, why don't you use that energy to dig for the "projects" he has inaugurated and completed since he became president except the Duara helipad?
I'm willing to support the op with an extra 50k for the winner. Mind you the project must be in tandem with the opinions of many hence irrefutable. Do so, drop ur bank details and receive ur alert!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira by papoudaupolos: 9:28am On Mar 30, 2018
bishopkay:

Instead of foaming at the mouth, why don't you use that energy to dig for the "projects" he has inaugurated and completed since he became president except the Duara helipad?
I'm willing to support the op with an extra 50k for the winner. Mind you the project must be in tandem with the opinions of many hence irrefutable. Do so, drop ur bank details and receive ur alert!
U don't have enough to give to me. I v enough, I don't need extra work.
Re: A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:

APCheat has nothing but destruction to offer

Re: A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira by bishopkay: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2018
papoudaupolos:

U don't have enough to give to me. I v enough, I don't need extra work.
OK since you've accepted that looking for buhari's projects is extra work, cheesycheesy you are excused.

For the records, I actually have enough to spare on this particular buhari issue!

I wonder where all his zombies and BMC crew ran to. Are they in Lagos with the chronic failure? Foolish people
Re: A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira by SnakeChopMoney(m): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Mention 1 and stop crying like your old father
Re: A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira by papoudaupolos: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:

Mention 1 and stop crying like your old father
I have a Father, you don't have.
Re: A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira by adofay: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
papoudaupolos:

I have a Father, you don't have.

Are you sure you have?
Re: A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira by stevnwigw1: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
npower ,though 2017 preselected candidates have not been posted
Re: A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira by papoudaupolos: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
adofay:

Are you sure you have?
U said so.
Me I'm sure you don't.
Re: A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira by annnikky(f): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
The ikeja terminal bus station is one of the project they completed na, abi i lie grin tongue

So op send my money across asap tongue

(1) (Reply)

Edith Okowa Flags Off Free Health Campaign In Delta / Nigerians On Twitter Preferred Chicken Than President Buhari,see the poll / Dibo Melaye Apologises To Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.