Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (58424 Views)

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by ibkkk(f): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
BabbanBura:

This gel u need some good preaching wallahi tallahi! and u dey Lagos ko? PM me i get counselling wey i wan counsel u

shocked

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Daint: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
What do you expect her to do when he's was bound on wasting people's time undecided free the girl jare and come to me Don you be happy you did I mean check me out ?don't you like what you see wink....cool
But I'm highly disappointed in Linda for getting engage to a yahoo yahoo Boy sad

Aunt. I've been looking for where to check you out o. Please pictures
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Daint: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
softwerk:
Awwwwwwww........This is so sweet cry kiss cry kiss

Well I'm still available Oga Don Jazzy!

The last f*ck we had still dey my body my stallion!!!

Relax na women. Is don jassy u want now or pocket?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by jbaby265(f): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
don't be surprised. don might actually be the one that engaged her.. cos this linda silence eh. hmmmm
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by rossyc(f): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
awa:
Don Jazzy was the one that engaged Linda....watch out
I won't be surprised too.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by coolbarrie: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
What do you expect her to do when he's was bound on wasting people's time undecided free the girl jare and come to me Don you be happy you did I mean check me out ?don't you like what you see wink....cool
But I'm highly disappointed in Linda for getting engage to a yahoo yahoo Boy sad

All based on cashed, isn’t buh buh yahoo yahoo
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by psychologist(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
Andyblaze:
Donjazzy breaks down, first Rihanna got off his radar now his own Linda Ikeji's has been taken off.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg3tPgSl_B9/?hl=en
Who else saw nairaland topmost troll andyblaze commenting in the post grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by komzy589(m): 12:45am On Mar 29, 2018
Uyiii:

I'm highly disappointed you can't even compose a simple and concise english and you want don jazzy to check you out.
see eh, I don't like what I hate, talk true naa
if you be guy, you go check girl like you out

p.s: na really I'm highly disappointed in Linda for getting engaged to a yahoo yahoo.
my dear biacan, abeg engage yourself with english classes fess, cheerscheesy

See kettle calling pot black. I don't see how an English man will read this and understand.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Mofe72: 2:11am On Mar 29, 2018
focus7:
Just thinking about it when the thread came to front page.

Don was too slow and ladies don't wait for slow dudes.

Sorry Don that is minus one, Linda just left you in the singles domain.

He’s probably just joking
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2018
ibkkk:

shocked

Madam who u wan stone? If u dont drop those cobbles, i go commmand those hands to freeze woo!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Litigant(f): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
Who engaged Linda oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday / Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt / Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.