Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance (28573 Views)

IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by hammer6F: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
justtoodark:

whatever....keep your peace and dont attract trouble to una selfs....the nigerian army is even more deadlier today than in the civil war...

what you wan do...?...go boko haram in abia....?

nonesense....

ON SOCIAL MEDIA, I WAS SURPRISE WEN A WHITE BRAZILIAN ASKED ME IF I WAS FROM BIAFRA AFTER I TOLD HIM NIGERIA.

THEN I REALISE JUST HOW FAR NNAMDI KANU HAS GONE WITH IPOB.

THE GUY DONE GO FAAAARRRRRRR.....BIAFRA IS ON TRACK TO BECOMING OFFICIAL.

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by justtoodark: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
Edge1:

See the way you have exposed your generational ignorance by saying ICC has no jurisdiction in Nigeria. Nigeria is a member state of ICC.

Read and get enlightened, but you prefare watching BBN. Onye apari

icc realy has no jurisdiction in nigeria....icc is a paper tiger....nothing more....if nigeria refuse to comply,what they wan do.....??

they have no army...

international court...remember....?

we are going into the next world war anyways....so whats the point...
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by FTrebirth(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
justtoodark:

which court...?

why do you people think we must pisss our nigerians panties because you mention white people....?

have you forgoting nigeria is called the grave of the white man....?

what makes you people think we are scared of white people....?

tsdarkside, up till now you still don't know how to construct a simple english sentence without murdering it.

3 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by justtoodark: 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
FTrebirth:

tsdarkside, up till now you still don't know how to construct a simple english sentence without murdering it.

thunda fire english....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by FTrebirth(m): 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
justtoodark:

thunda fire english....

BMC work no easy. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by justtoodark: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
FTrebirth:

BMC work no easy. grin grin

english my foot....

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
And so? Operation Python dance was a legitimate internal security operation sanctioned by Nigerian law
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by heendrix(m): 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
hammer6F:

ON SOCIAL MEDIA, I WAS SURPRISE WEN A WHITE BRAZILIAN ASKED ME IF I WAS FROM BIAFRA AFTER I TOLD HIM NIGERIA.

THEN I REALISE JUST HOW FAR NNAMDI KANU HAS GONE WITH IPOB.

THE DONE GO FAAAARRRRRRR.....BIAFRA IS ON TRACK TO BECOMING OFFICIAL.

feed that to the dogs bro grin nor be only Brazilian shey you nor talk to a Puerto Rican? cheesy
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by hammer6F: 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
heendrix:

feed that to the dogs bro grin nor be only Brazilian your nor talk to a Puerto rican cheesy

U KNOW US IGBOS ARE WORLD WIDE CONNECTED. I WILL EVEN ASK HIM TO TALK TO U, IF U WANT LIVE, SO U CAN SEE HIM.

HE IS A FRIEND.

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by justtoodark: 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
heendrix:

feed that to the dogs bro grin nor be only Brazilian shey you nor talk to a Puerto Rican? cheesy

dont mind am...is like we should be scared because he talked to a white brazilian....

igbos...hallo...

newsflash:

we are all connected today.....i cant even count how much friends i have on facebook....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Shikini: 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
jay2pee:
The evidence of the killings is all over the Internet, so there won't be stress on the investigations

Look at these bmc quoting me upandan as if they don't know the truth, abi them don use una brain swap foe boko haram repented terrorists?

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by alobright17(m): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
Hopeless Hope for Ipob.
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by okolet(m): 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Only 9ja u go c military mission names like’

Python dance!!
Crocodile smile!!
Cat race!!
Mosquito bite!!
Monkey jump!!

grin
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by justtoodark: 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
alobright17:
Hopeless Hope for Ipob.

dont mind them....we should avoid war in nigeria...thats all.....online doesnt matter.....igbos shouldnt carry their nonesense that they live online to the streets....it will end in disaster....

nigerians dont take nonesense that easy....and many are not even interested in internet....

you igbos should be careful.....we have militants,cults,criminals and many more....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by SouthEastFacts: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
justtoodark:

ICC,US dont have no juristiction in nigeria....

better be careful...na so ojukwu thought they will come to una aid....but it didnt happen till you surrendered...dont do that mistake again....

igbos realy dont have that much allies in nigeria....all of una will land in jail and nothing will happen....

ICC don't have jurisdiction in Nigeria? Illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Leke001: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ok...good

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by hammer6F: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
justtoodark:

dont mind am...is like we should be scared because he talked to a white brazilian....

igbos...hallo...

newsflash:

we are all connected today.....i cant even count how much friends i have on facebook....

BIAFRA IS CONSIDERED A COUNTRY IN SOME QUARTERS ABROAD.

THESE WHITE ONES ABROAD ARE EVEN MORE RADICAL AND CONCLUSIVE.

THEM NO DEY FEAR MONKEY, NA WHO BORN MONKEY.

THIS BRAZILIAN WAS CERTAIN THAT THEIR IS A COUNTRY CALLED BIAFRA, EVEN AFTER I INITIALL SAID NIGERIA.

I HAD TO PAUSE, BECOS I WAS SURPRISE.

THEN I SAID, I WAS FROM THE AREA HE WAS MENTIONING.

HE SAID, HE HAS ANOTHER FRIEND FROM THERE AND STARTED TALKING ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCY.

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by justtoodark: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
una think el zakzaky is interested in biafra....?? he is interested turning everything to moslem shia....

or is it shekau....become moslem or die....

you igbos are not making it easy for nigerians to understand una....

if its a fight una want,a fight una shall get against the federal republic of nigeria....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by justtoodark: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
hammer6F:

BIAFRA IS CONSIDERED A COUNTRY IN SOME QUARTERS ABROAD.

THESE WHITE ONES ABROAD ARE EVEN MORE RADICAL AND CONCLUSIVE.

THEM NO DEY FEAR MONKEY, NA WHO BORN MONKEY.

THIS BRAZILIAN WAS CERTAIN THAT THEIR IS A COUNTRY CALLED BIAFRA, EVEN AFTER I INITIALL SAID NIGERIA.

I HAD TO PAUSE, BECOS I WAS SURPRISE.

THEN I SAID, I WAS FROM THE AREA HE WAS MENTIONING.

HE SAID, HE HAS ANOTHER FRIEND FROM THEIR AND STARTED TALKING ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCY.

should we nigerians be impressed now because you talked to a white brazilian...??

i talk to people everyday....thats not the point....

wheather you wan call yourselfs biafrans or not doesnt bother me....

go settle your matter with the nigerian army....i dont want people like you around me anyways....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by hammer6F: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
justtoodark:

should we nigerians be impressed now because you talked to a white brazilian...??

i talk to people everyday....thats not they point....

wheather you wan call yourselfs biafrans or not doesnt bother me....

go settle your matter with the nigerian army....i dont want people like you around me anyways....

THAT IS TO TELL U, HOW FAR UNA MATTER DONE GO.

ALL THANKS TO BUHARI.
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by emmysoftyou: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
justtoodark:

whatever....keep your peace and dont attract trouble to una selfs....the nigerian army is even more deadlier today than in the civil war...

what you wan do...?...go boko haram in abia....?

nonesense....

oboi shut up..
U dey talk rubbish..
Out of point..
Looking for cheap likes..
Swerve..
Don't bother quoting me...
Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by justtoodark: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
hammer6F:

THAT IS TO TELL U, HOW FAR UNA MATTER DONE GO.

ALL THANKS TO BUHARI.

shvt up their...you started it insulting everybody around you....biafra is a zoo....biafra is a kwanshiorkwo shiithole....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by gidgiddy: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
GoroTango:
And so? Operation Python dance was a legitimate internal security operation sanctioned by Nigerian law

Nor really. The law does not allow the military to be deployed in any place that neither has violence or armed struggle. the South East did not have violence or armed struggle.

Internal security is not the job of the military, it is that of the police. The military only come in when things have gone beyond the control of the police. There was nothing that was beyond the control of the police when Buhari ordered Python dance

3 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by justtoodark: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
gidgiddy:

Nor really. The law does not allow the military to be deployed in any place that neither has violence or armed struggle. the South East did not have violence or armed struggle.

Internal security is not the job of the military, it is that of the police. The military only come in when things have gone beyond the control of the police. There was nothing that was beyond the control of the police when Buhari ordered Python dance

we are at war...the military has the right to move around their territory....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by SouthEastFacts: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
GoroTango:
Tell that to the Igbo man your god will stand before at the Hague.

Una never see anything.

3 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by justtoodark: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
emmysoftyou:
oboi shut up..
U dey talk rubbish..
Out of point..
Looking for cheap likes..
Swerve..
Don't bother quoting me...
Anuofia.

you too shvt up...pick up arms and declare your biafra....thunda fire your left yansh...
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by SouthEastFacts: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
justtoodark:

dont mind them....we should avoid war in nigeria...thats all.....online doesnt matter.....igbos shouldnt carry their nonesense that they live online to the streets....it will end in disaster....

nigerians dont take nonesense that easy....and many are not even interested in internet....

you igbos should be careful.....we have militants,cults,criminals and many more....
And someone paid for your school fees? Speak hausa abeg.

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by GenbIoodykiller: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
[s]
GoroTango:
[/s]
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by justtoodark: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

And someone paid for your school fees? Speak hausa abeg.

i cant speak hausa...what are you talking about...?

the only word i understand in hausa is suya....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by emmysoftyou: 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
justtoodark:

you too shvt up...pick up arms and declare your biafra....thunda fire your left yansh...
go and read history..
You're too ignorant and very frustrated..

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by omosuper(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
justtoodark:
ipob is a terrorits organization because they killed security members....

facts...

and we have prove....
Fact.They even killed more than what Boko boys and Fulani terrorists killed combined. I bow for you ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senate Crisis Gets Messier / Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari / Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.