Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,004 members, 7,952,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance (29016 Views)

IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
i saw white females making rastas in their hairs....

it looks so ridiculous....but i dont say anything....

i have no right to insult people no matter which race or tribe....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
MaNyEsq:

Why should I like or care about you when you're nothing but a piece of shit!

get lost...just go....stay in your biafra area and stfu....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

get lost...just go....stay in your biafra area and stfu....

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
MaNyEsq:

fvck you...
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

Ha Ha Ha! You have just proved my point that you're an idiot!!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

fvck you...

Back at you mutha CUNT!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:
waiting for a white male to crack the clouds and come down to save them....

why the hell do you want to save them....?

let them all perish....!!!!

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

It's very laughable for you to say,"i have no right to insult people no matter which race or tribe...." It is one thing to make statements and stand by them but it's idiotic and lilly livered to try to run away from them. It goes further to prove my point that you're pathetic excuse for a human. You're nothing but a LOOSER!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
justtoodark:

icc realy has no jurisdiction in nigeria....icc is a paper tiger....nothing more....if nigeria refuse to comply,what they wan do.....??

they have no army...

international court...remember....?

we are going into the next world war anyways....so whats the point...

You're an idiot. Go and ask Charles Taylor and Ratko Mladić. fvcking dimwitt.
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
MaNyEsq:

It's very laughable for you to say,"i have no right to insult people no matter which race or tribe...." It is one thing to make statements and stand by them but it's idiotic and lilly livered to try to run away from them. It goes further to prove my point that you're pathetic excuse for a human. You're nothing but a LOOSER!

who started insulting...??

igbos or nigerians...??
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
MaNyEsq:

thunda fire your white jesus christ....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

igbos or nigerians...??

Shut the fvck up mutha fvcker! You're nothing but a sissy!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

thunda fire your white jesus christ....

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
justtoodark:
ipob is a terrorits organization because they killed security members....

facts...

and we have prove....

Nah, you and your peeps are the real terrorist...mutha fvcka!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by toofit007: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

but you already surrendered....whats your problem....?

una wan surrender again....?
I can see that you lack common sense, what do you mean by you already surrendered, who is the you?
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
toofit007:
I can see that you lack common sense, what do you mean by you already surrendered, who is the you?

didnt you surrendered back then....?

you want us to beat you up again...?

or biafran war was just cease fire...?

is the war still going on....?

una need to make up una minds...we will gladly beat una up again....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
MaNyEsq:

Nah, you and your peeps are the real terrorist...mutha fvcka!

fvck you...
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
MaNyEsq:

If only you have fingers! You freaking "dangleberries."

dangleberries...

kiiikikikikikiki....

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

igbos or nigerians...??

You and your prostitute mama started it!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
MaNyEsq:

You and your prostitute mama started it!

fvvvvvvvvck you....!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
MaNyEsq:

If only you have fingers! You freaking "dangleberries."

dangleberries....

your mind realy left town without you....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

dangleberries...

kiiikikikikikiki....

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
MaNyEsq:

i repeat....:

fvck you....!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
i dont even understand what a black person is doing with white peoples pictures....

do you masturbate on them at night....??
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
i assume you are black....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
mvtha fvck just ran out on me.....come back here...

you,dangleberries.....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
you are messing with the best...

the darkside....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

dangleberries....

your mind realy left town without you....

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:
you are messing with the best...

the darkside....

Mutha fvcka, you're of the unfortunate delusion that just because you say STUPID stuff means that it's true.
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 12:15am On Mar 30, 2018
MaNyEsq:

Mutha fvcka, you're of the unfortunate delusion that just because you say STUPID stuff means that it's true.

their you are....

come,entertain me....

you dumb fvck....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:
mvtha fvck just ran out on me.....come back here...

you,dangleberries.....

You're daft as a brush and dead from neck up!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:
i dont even understand what a black person is doing with white peoples pictures....

do you masturbate on them at night....??

Alright sissy boi! Have you had your mouth or ass stuffed lately?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Speaker Slot: Gbajabiamila Led 500 Man March To Awka To See Obiano- Pics / Names Of ISWAP Commanders Killed By Soldiers (Full List) / Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.