Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance (28572 Views)

IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by joe120120(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2018
jnfoage:

The ICC is not a shekpe joint where urine drinking lunatics lie to themselves, then pat themselves in the back knowing very well that they lied to themselves.
Where are those American lawyers who came to hang Buratai in public?

mumu
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by toofit007: 11:50am On Mar 29, 2018
obrigado080:
The ICC really doesnt care about biafrans' plight.
If you hang ur hope on ICC, u may be disappointed. I have studied them, this court is biased and they have double standards. The court is highly political and partial, Biafrans should stop having high hopes... Even leaders who mean business, never take the ICC seriously...
Biafrans MUST look eastward for help...
thanks for your advice, but one thing you must understand is the fact that those who are pursuing this Biafra restoration are leaned set of people, we must ensure that we use every available options ever known to men and ICC is not exceptional. Just leave us and watch us as we handle the zoo,but be very rest assured that at the end, the ZOO will fall.

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by jnfoage: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
joe120120:

mumu
Spotted.
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
toofit007:
thanks for your advice, but one thing you must understand is the fact that those who are pursuing this Biafra restoration are leaned set of people, we must ensure that we use every available options ever known to men and ICC is not exceptional. Just leave us and watch us as we handle the zoo,but be very rest assured that at the end, the ZOO will fall.
Na so!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by toofit007: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
justtoodark:

ICC,US dont have no juristiction in nigeria....

better be careful...na so ojukwu thought they will come to una aid....but it didnt happen till you surrendered...dont do that mistake again....

igbos realy dont have that much allies in nigeria....all of una will land in jail and nothing will happen....

you think this is 1968 abi? Let me tell you that a lot have changed, just watch events as they unfold... We came very prepared for this restoration course and this is why even after 4 years of intensive and extensive IPOB struggle in Nigeria, Nigerian government is yet to phantom out what have befallen them. Let me remind you once again that we are biafrans, we do not prevericate neither are we contemplating surrendering, even now aso Rock is asking "who are this people".because they can not comprehend the forces behind us which keep us going. We have come to restore Biafra or we die in the process there will be no retreat and there will be no surrender heaven and earth bears us witness, Instead of this generation of biafrans agitators not to get Biafra, be rest assured that ever thing living in Nigeria will be destroyed. In Nnamdi kanu's voice, BEFORE WE CAME, THERE WAS NON LIKE US AND AFTER WE MIGHT HAVE LEFT THIS SINFUL WORLD, THERE WILL STILL BE NON LIKE US.

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bigsolo10:
So nice.finally nigeria government will paid for their sins.buhari is the head.pls pls pls buhari and his wicked government belongs to den haag.I will personally paid them a visit when dey arrive at den haag.

Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

come back here....you morooon...

Shut the fvck up you BOZO!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

your fada malnourished....

am not finished with you....

come here....

You, your mama, your daddy, your 20 wives and your children are all fvcktards!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
MaNyEsq:

You, your mama, your daddy, your 20 wives and your children are all fvcktards!

look at this wan...see me see trouble....come back here....!

thunda fire your left yansh.... angry angry
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
toofit007:
you think this is 1968 abi? Let me tell you that a lot have changed, just watch events as they unfold... We came very prepared for this restoration course and this is why even after 4 years of intensive and extensive IPOB struggle in Nigeria, Nigerian government is yet to phantom out what have befallen them. Let me remind you once again that we are biafrans, we do not prevericate neither are we contemplating surrendering, even now aso Rock is asking "who are this people".because they can not comprehend the forces behind us which keep us going. We have come to restore Biafra or we die in the process there will be no retreat and there will be no surrender heaven and earth bears us witness, Instead of this generation of biafrans agitators not to get Biafra, be rest assured that ever thing living in Nigeria will be destroyed. In Nnamdi kanu's voice, BEFORE WE CAME, THERE WAS NON LIKE US AND AFTER WE MIGHT HAVE LEFT THIS SINFUL WORLD, THERE WILL STILL BE NON LIKE US.

but you already surrendered....whats your problem....?

una wan surrender again....?
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Inspire01: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Dreadful:
Lolzz, he told you that?? Keep consoling yourself. It's the best self-relief ever.
Lol I remember this post for future reference
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

look at this wan...see me see trouble....come back here....!

thunda fire your left yansh.... angry angry

You ain't seen trouble yet, you snotty nose, rotten teeth, left-eyed FOOL!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

but you already surrendered....whats your problem....?

una wan surrender again....?

At least they are standing on their feet, while your COWARD ass is on your knees sucking you know what!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
MaNyEsq:

At least they are standing on their feet, while your COWARD ass is on your knees sucking you know what!

you dont have to become nasty....dont forget nigeria is a moslem country too....

they dont take such words easily....

now....go hug ugwu leaves.... angry angry
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
MaNyEsq:

You ain't seen trouble yet, you snotty nose, rotten teeth, left-eyed FOOL!

wow,you went to colledge to learn only that....??

wowwww...idioot...

i can spell idiot as i like...idioto,idiota,idiotu,idiotes....

fvck you and fvck english too....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

wow,you went to colledge to learn only that....??

wowwww...idioot...

At least I went to college to learn how to spell IDIOT correctly!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
MaNyEsq:

At least I went to college to learn how to spell IDIOT correctly!

yea yea,you went to college and you deceided to stick something up your arse to smuggle abroad....

yea,yea we know your type....quick arse money....

but anyways...you bring whites to sniff your arse....kudos.....
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

you dont have to become nasty....dont forget nigeria is a moslem country too....

they dont take such words easily....

now....go hug ugwu leaves.... angry angry

Guess what? I don't give a crap about you and your muslim country. You can take your muslim country to HELL right along with you for all I care!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
MaNyEsq:

Guess what? I don't give a crap about you and your muslim country. You can take your muslim country to HELL right along with you for all I care!

am not muslim,you morron...
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
am catholic...now,calm down...whats realy your problem....?
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

yea yea,you went to college and you deceided to stick something up your arse to smuggle abroad....

yea,yea we know your type....quick arse money....

but anyways...you bring whites to sniff your arse....kudos.....

This is the only sensible thing that have come out of your dirty mouth...talking out of your low life experience and I appareciate that. I put LOW LIVES and FOOLS like you in prison where they belong.
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
MaNyEsq:

This is the only sensible thing that have come out of your dirty mouth...talking out of your low life experience and I appareciate that. I put LOW LIVES and FOOLS like you in prison where they belong.

na your fada mouth dirty...
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
you piece of black shiit....

fvck you.... angry angry
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

am not muslim,you morron...

You're talking to somebody who doesn't give a damn if you're a muslim or not. You go to HELL all the same!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
MaNyEsq:

You're talking to somebody who doesn't give a damn if you're a muslim or not. You go to HELL all the same!

you are already in hell you black fvck.... angry angry

fvck you....do the world a favour and kill yourself.... angry angry
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

na your fada mouth dirty...

Too bad you don't even have a dad...you freaking bastard!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

you are already in hell you black fvck.... angry angry

It takes one in hell to know!! You CUNT!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
MaNyEsq:

Too bad you don't even have a dad...you freaking bastard!

you black freak of nature....go finger fvck yourself,you unstable being....get lost.... angry angry
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
MaNyEsq:

It takes one in hell to know!! You CUNT!

i dont care were in the world you call home....its just another hell to me....

now,move along...its very clear we dont like each other.... angry angry
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

you black freak of nature....go finger fvck yourself,you unstable being....get lost.... angry angry

If only you have fingers! You freaking "dangleberries."
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
dadark:

i dont care were in the world you call home....its just another hell to me....

now,move along...its very clear we dont like each other.... angry angry

Why should I like or care about you when you're nothing but a piece of shit!
Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by dadark: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
MaNyEsq:

If only you have fingers! You freaking "dangleberries."

dangleberries....?...what are those....?...i dont even know what dangleberries is....

no black would use that word....

are you even black.....??

or am i arguing with a wannabe black,white person here....??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: Nigerians Lucky To Have President Like Buhari / "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK / Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.