Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Repent Now Before It's Too Late, Christ Loves You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repent Now Before It's Too Late, Christ Loves You (273 Views)

What If Satan Decide To Repent Now, Will He Be Forgiven ? / Do You Know JESUS CHRIST Loves You And Want You To Be Saved? / Love The Same Way Christ Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Repent Now Before It's Too Late, Christ Loves You by Emytexboy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Your Souls got damaged for eternity when you marked 666..and victim are non born again Christians.. do not misunderstand this.. I am not reporting a book for you..Bible.. I am only using it so you can understand it.. I am Reporting what has happened to everyone souls that Lord Jesus has already recorded
Have Reported about Mark of 666 because I am living in flesh and in spirit.. and God made it my duty.. I don't really like this.. even when my English is full of errors.. I have never stopped shouting it everyday for everyone to know of it and to be save from this evil mark on everyone souls..
do not say you do not hear about this.. victims are non-born again Christians. Christians are the ones God promised eternal life when they are born again.. devil damaged their souls in the spiritual world.. 666 is not a number has you seen it in the Bible but a evil mark devil and his beasts has used to destroyed Every victim souls for their souls to die not to live after this human life is over..i am living in the both world simultaneously in flesh and in spirit reporting this how God made me exposed them.
Revelation 3
[10]“Because you have obeyed my command to persevere, I will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world.
you don't know much about that Born again? I will explain it in spirit with my gifts but yet you really need the full report of God's Mercy..i can only explain full.. but the book explain everything
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/
1541084802/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?i
e=UTF8&qid=1521188343&sr=1-1&p
i=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&k
eywords=God+Mercy+by+Adebanjo&
dpPl=1&dpID=51nGqZJC68L&ref=plSrch
Born again becomes Angels in Spirit
Jesus says “They will be like the angels in heaven.”
Discussion about Resurrection
Matthew 22:
29 Jesus replied, “Your problem is that you don’t know the Scriptures, and you don’t know the power of God.
30 For when the dead rise, they won’t be married. They will be like the angels in heaven.
John3:
3 Jesus replied, “I assure you, unless you are born again, you can never see the Kingdom of God.”
6 Humans can reproduce only human life but the Holy Spirit gives new life from heaven.
7 So don’t be surprised at my statement that you must be born again.
8 Just as you can hear the wind but can’t tell where it comes from or where it is going, so you can’t explain how people are born of the Spirit.”
John 6:
63 It is the Spirit who gives eternal life. Human effort accomplishes nothing. And the very words I have spoken to you are spirit and life.
Lord Jesus gave them Holy spirit
John 7:
Jesus Promises Living Water 37 On the last day, the climax of the festival, Jesus stood and shouted to the crowds, “If you are thirsty, come to me! 38 If you believe in me, come and drink! For the Scriptures declare that rivers of living water will flow out from within.” 39 (When he said “living water,” he was speaking of the Spirit, who would be given to everyone believing in him. But the Spirit had not yet been given, because Jesus had not yet entered into his glory.)
The coming of the Kingdom of God
Luke 17:20 One day the Pharisees asked Jesus, “When will the Kingdom of God come?” Jesus replied, “The Kingdom of God isn’t ushered in with visible signs. 21 You won’t be able to say, ‘Here it is!’ or ‘It’s over there!’ For the Kingdom of God is among you. ”
After Holy Spirit came fully to the world when one is born in Holy Spirit reborn in spirit meaning of born again, Born again mean Human born in an Angel spirit, God type of spirit(tree of life) eternal life,
Revelation 2: 7 “Anyone who is willing to hear should listen to the Spirit and understand what the Spirit is saying to the churches. Everyone who is victorious will eat from the tree of life in the paradise of God.
Born again, Born in spirit again
Genesis3 (The full meaning of Lord Jesus Christ God sent to the world)
22 Then the Lord God said, “The people have become as we are, knowing everything, both good and evil. What if they eat the fruit of the tree of life? Then they will live forever!” That is the tree of life God sent to humans, Born again, Lord Jesus teaching…
John 3 (tree of life)
15 so that everyone who believes in me will have eternal life.16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it but to save it.
The way of erasing the mark of 666 for souls to be save hasn’t changed. It is still that tree of life. You must be born again/ rededicated to God.
Revelation 22:1-6
1 And the angel showed me a pure river with the water of life, clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb, 2 coursing down the center of the main street. On each side of the river grew a tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, with a fresh crop each month. The leaves were used for medicine to heal the nations.
The leaves from the tree of life were used for medicine to heal the nations.
spiritual world is of Angels language, To be a born again is not joke, you are the one who do not understand this, if any human die today right now and do not have strong God’s spirit in spiritual world, born in God’s spirit it perish, When any humans became born again, they all born in spirit, not just a spirit but eternity spirit, they became an Angel of God in spirit, that what Jesus did inspirit for humans to live for eternity tree of life,
To be born again— is to have eternal life (John 11:25-26)
To be born again--- is to be able to Resurrect not to perish (John 3:15-17)
To be born again --- is to eat fruit of eternal life from the Tree of life (Genesis3:4, Revelation 2:7)
To be Born again ---is to be given Bread of Life (John 6:26-28)
To be born again--- is to be give Living water (John 7:37-39)
To be born again --- is to be cover by the blood of Jesus(John 6:53, Roman3:25, Ephesians2:13, Hebrew s2:14,Hebrew s10:19, Hebrew s13:8-17, 1Peter1:2, 1 John1:7)
Revelation 12:11 And they have defeated him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of their testimony. And they were not afraid to die.
To be born again living in God light--- is to be in white linen, God’s light Revelation 3:5 All who are victorious will be clothed in white. (Revelation 16:15, Revelation 18:cool
To be born again—mean to be baptized with Holy Spirit. Mathew3:11-12, Mark1:8, Luke3:15-18, John3:5) (Revelation 14: 4 For they are spiritually undefiled, pure as virgins, following the Lamb wherever he goes. They have been purchased from among the people on the earth as a special offering to God and to the Lamb. 5 No falsehood can be charged against them; they are blameless.)
To be born again--- is Living in God’s light (John 8:31-32, John 14:1-13, 1 John3:4-10, Luke6:46-49)
To be born again—is having Jesus flesh and blood in spirit for you to resurrect “Holy Spirit” (John 7:37-39, 2 Corinthians1:22)
To be born again--- is to be circumcised in spirit (Roman: 2-29)
To be born again--- is having Seal of God (Revelation 7:3)
To be born again--- Revelation 2:28 They will have the same authority I received from my Father, and I will also give them the morning star!
To be born again…mean “Defense of your soul”.The anointed one(Lord Jesus) sacrificed and offered his life for …
Daniel9:24-27
24 “A period of seventy sets of seven has been decreed for your people and your holy city to put down rebellion, to bring an end to sin, to atone for guilt, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to confirm the prophetic vision, and to anoint the Most Holy Place.
25 Now listen and understand! Seven sets of seven plus sixty-two sets of seven will pass from the time the command is given to rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One comes. Jerusalem will be rebuilt with streets and strong defenses, despite the perilous times.
26 “After this period of sixty-two sets of seven, the Anointed One will be killed, appearing to have accomplished nothing, and a ruler will arise whose armies will destroy the city and the Temple. The end will come with a flood, and war and its miseries are decreed from that time to the very end.
27 He will make a treaty with the people for a period of one set of seven, but after half this time, he will put an end to the sacrifices and offerings. Then as a climax to all his terrible deeds, he will set up a sacrilegious object that causes desecration, until the end that has been decreed is poured out on this defiler.
To be born again-- you accepted God offer Lord Jesus he sacrifice and offer his life by obeying his teaching.
Luke 19
Jesus Weeps over Jerusalem.
41 But as they came closer to Jerusalem and Jesus saw the city ahead, he began to cry.
42 “I wish that even today you would find the way of peace. But now it is too late, and peace is hidden from you.
43 Before long your enemies will build ramparts against your walls and encircle you and close in on you.
44 They will crush you to the ground, and your children with you. Your enemies will not leave a single stone in place, because you have rejected the opportunity God offered you.”
To be born again—is separating darkness from your souls
John 3:
18 “There is no judgment awaiting those who trust him. But those who do not trust him have already been judged for not believing in the only Son of God.
19 Their judgment is based on this fact: The light from heaven came into the world but they loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil.
20 They hate the light because they want to sin in the darkness. They stay away from the light for fear their sins will be exposed and they will be punished.
21 But those who do what is right come to the light gladly, so everyone can see that they are doing what God wants.”)
To be born again—is to get converted from Adam and Eve of perishing type converted to Lord Jesus Christ own
1 Corinthians15:21-23,Romans5:12-21 Adam’s spiritual part take sinful life but Lord Jesus own his Holy living(I explained this in proverbs to be understood)
To be born again--- is to Immanuel “God is with you”
To be born again—is to be accepted by God (Romans8:1-17)
To be born again—is to overcome sinful ways (Roman 7:14-25, Ezekiel36:26-38)
To be born again—is to live as an Angel when your human body die,
1 Corinthians15:1-58, John 3:35 The Father loves his Son and he has given him authority over everything. 36 And all who believe in God’s Son have eternal life. Those who don’t obey the Son will never experience eternal life but the wrath of God remains upon them.
John 3:
3 Jesus replied, “I assure you, unless you are born again, you can never see the Kingdom of God.”
6 Humans can reproduce only human life but the Holy Spirit gives new life from heaven.
7 So don’t be surprised at my statement that you must be born again.
8 Just as you can hear the wind but can’t tell where it comes from or where it is going, so you can’t explain how people are born of the Spirit.”
John 6:63 It is the Spirit who gives eternal life. Human effort accomplishes nothing. And the very words I have spoken to you are spirit and life.
No human can get to heaven except they are born in spirit again, reborn of the spirit so they can be an Angel at the resurrection that how God made it, the human soul is a transparent one, Adam spiritual part type(1 Corinthians 15:1-58, Romans 5:12-21), human spirit will become an Angel in spirit from that transparent spirit, Jesus has resurrect the people in flesh in the past without Holy Spirit and gave them the gift and he only resurrected the people that are righteous (Matthew 27:50-53) God has already sent that eternity life, eternal life to the world now “Holy Spirit” if human want it, they should accept it by themselves with their own choices to be born again and to keep it not to lose it only by their Holy living, which Jesus has taught, by living like the one who has it who he choose as example for everyone to follow his ways, his teaching, (Hebrews4:14-16, Hebrews5:1-10, Hebrews7:1-28, Hebrews8:1-13, John 8:31-32) God has judged the world already; God showed it to humans in human world that Jesus got resurrectedand he opens it to them in the human world that Jesus was taking to heaven, that through him they can become His children.They became eternal life, they became God’s only son. Being born again is living after life as an Angel. God offer to humans, his eternity.
To be Born again became to be inside the “Ark of Noah “during this flood (4th Terror) which is going on in the spiritual world
After the second terror, after the Lord Jesus defect devil power.Revelation 12:11 says “And they have defeated him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of their testimony. And they were not afraid to die”.
The third terror:What thedevil did but God said things in proverbs. Daniel2:32…its belly and thighs were of bronze.
Third stage in Daniel dream
“Leopard Stage”
Daniel7:6 Then the third of these strange beasts appeared, and it looked like a leopard. It had four wings like birds’ wings on its back, and it had four heads. Great authority was given to this beast.
Third stage in Book of Revelation
Revelation 11:15
The Seventh Trumpet Brings the Third Terror
Revelation 13:
1 And now in my vision I saw a beast rising up out of the sea. It had seven heads and ten horns, with ten crowns on its horns. And written on each head were names that blasphemed God.
2 This beast looked like a leopard but it had bear’s feet and a lion’s mouth! And the dragon gave him his own power and throne and great I saw that one of the heads of the beast seemed wounded beyond recovery—but the fatal wound was healed! The entire world marveled at this miracle and followed the beast in awe.
4 They worshipped the dragon for giving the beast such power, and they worshippedthe beast. “Is there anyone as great as the beast?” they exclaimed. “Who is able to fight against him?”
5 Then the beast was allowed to speak great blasphemies against God. And he was given authority to do what he wanted for forty-two months.
6 And he spoke terrible words of blasphemy against God, slandering his name and all who live in heaven, who are his temple.
7 And the beast was allowed to wage war against God’s holy people and to overcome them. And he was given authority to rule over every tribe and people and language and nation.
8 And all the people who belong to this world worshipped the beast. They are the ones whose names were not written in the Book of Life, which belongs to the Lamb who was killed before the world was made.
9 Anyone who is willing to hear should listen and understand.
10 The people who are destined for prison will be arrested and taken away. Those who are destined for death will be killed. But do not be dismayed, for here is your opportunity to have endurance and faith.
The Fourth Terror going on in the spiritual world
His prophecy it spiritual proverb from God
Fourth stage
Fourth stage in king Nebuchadnezzar’s dream. ”Iron stage”
Daniel2:33 its legs were of iron, and its feet were a combination of iron and clay.
Fourth stage in Daniel dream
Daniel7:7 Then in my vision that night, I saw a fourth beast, terrifying, dreadful, and very strong. It devoured and crushed its victims with huge iron teeth and trampled what was left beneath its feet. It was different from any of the other beasts, and it had ten horns
Fourth stage in Book of Revelation
The Fourth Terror
The Beast out of the Earth
Re: Repent Now Before It's Too Late, Christ Loves You by Emytexboy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
Revelation 13:
11 Then I saw another beast come up out of the earth. He had two horns like those of a lamb, and he spoke with the voice of a dragon.
12 He exercised all the authority of the first beast. And he required all the earth and those who belong to this world to worship the first beast whose death-wound had been healed.
13 He did astounding miracles, such as making fire flesh down to earth from heaven while everyone was watching.
14 And with all the miracles he was allowed to perform on behalf of the first beast, he deceived all the people who belong to this world. He ordered the people of the world to make a great statue of the first beast was fatally wounded and then came back to life.
15 He was permitted to give life to this statue so that it could speak. Then the statue commanded that anyone refusing to worship it must die.
16 He required everyone—great and small, rich and poor, slave and free—to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead.
17 And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name.
18 Wisdom is needed to understand this. Let the one who has understanding solve the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666.
EVERYONE WHO WAS MARKED 666 WAS THROWN
IN THE “LAKE OF FIRE”
Revelation14:8-11
“Anyone who worships the beast and his statue or who accepts his mark on the forehead or the hand must drink the wine of God’s wrath. It is poured out undiluted into God’s cup of wrath. And they will be tormented with fire and burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and the Lamb. The smoke of their torment rises forever and ever (lake of fire), and they will have no relief day or night, for they have worshiped the beast and his statue and have accepted the mark of his name.
Revelation13:8
And all the people who belong to this world worshipped the beast. They are the ones whose names were not written in the Book of Life, which belongs to the Lamb (Devil) who was killed before the world was made.
Revelation20:15
15 And anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire.
all is said to be explained!
and all has been explained
warning!
I am not responsible for any mislead after..
all I wrote is 100% truth.
Revelation 22:18-19
[18]And I solemnly declare to everyone who hears the words of prophecy written in this book: If anyone adds anything to what is written here, God will add to that person the plagues described in this book.
[19]And if anyone removes any of the words from this book of prophecy, God will remove that person’s share in the tree of life and in the holy city that are described in this book.
God's Mercy: The Meaning of The Book of Revelation
amazon.com
13 hrs · Public
Boost this post for ₦6,120 to reach up to 630 people.

(1) (Reply)

Disregard News That Says Hell Doesn't Exist -vatican / Your Words Are More Powerful Than The Devil. / Introducing The School Of Evangelism And Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.