Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Do You Know JESUS CHRIST Loves You And Want You To Be Saved? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know JESUS CHRIST Loves You And Want You To Be Saved? (235 Views)

"How Do I Get To Know Jesus?" / Repent Now Before It's Too Late, Christ Loves You / Love The Same Way Christ Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know JESUS CHRIST Loves You And Want You To Be Saved? by Righteousness2(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Do you know JESUS Christ is the only Name that Saves?

Do you Know JESUS CHRIST is Coming Soonest?

Do you know the Breath in you is not in your Power and could be Gone at anytime?

Do you Know JESUS CHRIST Loves you and wants to Save you From the Wrath to Come?

All you need to do is to

A- Admit that you are a Sinner in need of a Savior. Romans 3:23

B- Belive that JESUS is the Son of GOD. He died for you and Resurrected on the third day. Romans 10:9-10

C- Confess with your Mouth that JESUS is LORD
Romans 10:9-10 Romans 10:13.

Now is the Moment for your Salvation.
The Next Moment might be too Late.

Re: Do You Know JESUS CHRIST Loves You And Want You To Be Saved? by 9jamustchange: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
WE have heard the joyful sound: Jesus saves! Spread the tidings all around: Jesus saves! Bear the news to every land, Climb the steeps and cross the waves; Onward! ’tis our Lord’s command: Jesus saves!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know JESUS CHRIST Loves You And Want You To Be Saved? by Galatians: 3:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Righteousness2

Why you no dey check reply.
Re: Do You Know JESUS CHRIST Loves You And Want You To Be Saved? by Righteousness2(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Galatians:
Righteousness2

Why you no dey check reply.

Brother don't be angry. I hardly read my mentions! So many Nonsense are put there, so I hardly look at them..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is God's Judgment For A Rebellious & A Disobedient Spouse? / Most Bad Dreams Are Not Really Bad But They Are Only Conveying A Message.... / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.