Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Autojoshng What Your Take On This - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Autojoshng What Your Take On This (3888 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by troublemakea(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
elshanAutos:

Most of what you have said here is absolutely and terrifyingly wrong.
1.The accord has better fuel economy than the camry.

2. A corolla is NOT cheap to maintain compared to an Accord (OEM parts)

3. Accord has more front leg-room than both cars.

4. Accord has better build quality than both cars.

5. Accord has a better sound quality than both cars.

6. As for resale value, don’t forget the accord cost less to buy..

As for your last paragraph, I am confused.

please my bosses elsanauto and autojoshNG please I do need ur help on this matter

if your to get ur parent any of this two vehicle. Acura mdx 2004 and honda pilot 2005 for ur aged parent of about 50 years please which would you prefer out of the two? thinking of getting my parent one. mehn dose people don suffer for me embarassed

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by Baba4Tech: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2018
[color=#550000][/color] Are u buying Tokumbo or naija used? ALL cars have leg issues including the so called Toyota infact I have seen several Toyotas with pulled ball joint at u turn, just its not pronounced like the Honda. If you stay in a city with good roads like Kano then you will definitely go for The Honda, reasons, available parts, available mechanics, good roads so less leg issues, plus security as Corolla is every car theft choice. However they are all great cars with fuel economy,

2 Likes

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by Timagex(m): 2:22am On Jun 05, 2018
captainking:
thanks bro.. I comfortably do over 140 steadily on my baby boy.. And I don't even feel the car being light or loosing balance..
140? shocked shocked shocked baba na u o! My highest was 120 and the car really shook... grin grin
Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by captainking(m): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2018
Timagex:
140? shocked shocked shocked baba na u o! My highest was 120 and the car really shook... grin grin
hahahaha..really..anyways.. I have always loved speed.. You will not feel the speed that much if you wyne up.
Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by Timagex(m): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2018
captainking:
hahahaha..really..anyways.. I have always loved speed.. You will not feel the speed that much if you wyne up.
that's right. The breeze will be slapping hard on the face. The road was long and new, so, it was pretty easy. But, I didn't last long before going back to normal o grin grin grin
Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by captainking(m): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2018
Timagex:
that's right. The breeze will be slapping hard on the face. The road was long and new, so, it was pretty easy. But, I didn't last long before going back to normal o grin grin grin
you got it right bro...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INDECISION: The Lexus Rd 330 Or The Toyota Camry 2007?? / How To Identify Fake Drivers Licence / Advise On Toyota Avalon 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.