Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Autojoshng What Your Take On This - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Autojoshng What Your Take On This (3870 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Autojoshng What Your Take On This by heendrix(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
please o my bosses in the house AutoJoshNG timifakay generalfag I'm thinking of getting myself a ride (tho my first one) I'm considering these three ride but wana choose one
Toyota camry 2005
Honda accord 2005
toyota corolla sport 2005

which one would my bosses advice me to go for? love honda but their k leg and less durabilty discourage me tho dont know much about the three.

abeg help ur boy o

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by scarplanet(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2018
Stay away from Honda Accord pls... Just stay away.
Toyota camry is cool, but I'll personally prefer and go for the Toyota Corolla
Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by snipesdam(m): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Corolla
Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by sosidauto(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Since its your 1st car I advice you go for Toyota camry because it spare parts are easy to get.

1 Like

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by AutoJoshNG: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
heendrix

The choice is solely yours. The three cars are excellent, however, I will mention a few factors you may want to consider before making your final decision.

Fuel Economy: The Corolla has the best fuel economy while the Accord usually gets the worst.

Maintenance Cost: The Corolla usually has the lowest cost of maintenance while the Accord usually gets the highest.

Cabin Space: The Camry has the best cabin space and Corolla has the least but still not cramped.

Beauty: Beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder. My beauty here is the Corolla Sport. Just the sport and not the CE or LE. The Corolla Sport is followed by the Accord.

Interior Design and Quality: Considering similar trim levels, the Accord gets a relatively better cabin. You may also prefer that of the Corolla to the Camry especially on the lower trim levels like the "CE".

Sitting position: If you don't want to feel like you are sitting on the floor when driving, then you need to run away from the Accord. The Toyotas will give you better sitting position. You'll prefer the Camry if you are tall and need some legroom when behind the wheels.

Sound System: I will pick the sound system of the Toyotas over the Accord. There is a higher chance of getting speaker glitches in the Accord.

Resale Value: The Corolla and Camry will give you better resale value than the Accord.

Safety: The Accord and Camry have better safety rating than the Corolla.

I didn't compare the purchase price because it's a little complicated. I'll just mention that the cheapest deal is not necessarily the best deal so don't let that becloud your judgement. Focus on getting the best at a reduced price rather than just going all out for the cheapest.

Don't forget to do detailed inspection and VIN check.

5 Likes

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by computerglobal(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
@heendrix

The choice is solely yours. The three cars are excellent, however, I will mention a few factors you may want to consider before making your final decision.

Fuel Economy: The Corolla has the best fuel economy while the Accord usually gets the worst.

Maintenance Cost: The Corolla usually has the lowest cost of maintenance while the Accord usually gets the highest.

Cabin Space: The Camry has the best cabin space and Corolla has the least but still not cramped.

Beauty: Beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder. My beauty here is the Corolla Sport. Just the sport and not the CE or LE. The Corolla Sport is followed by the Accord.

Interior Design and Quality: Considering similar trim levels, the Accord gets a relatively better cabin. You may also prefer that of the Corolla to the Camry especially on the lower trim levels like the "CE".

Sitting position: If you don't want to feel like you are sitting on the floor when driving, then you need to run away from the Accord. The Toyotas will give you better sitting position. You'll prefer the Camry if you are tall and need some legroom when behind the wheels.

Sound System: I will pick the sound system of the Toyotas over the Accord. There is a higher chance of getting speaker glitches in the Accord.

Resale Value: The Corolla and Camry will give you better resale value than the Accord.

I didn't compare the purchase price because it's a little complicated. I'll just mention that the cheapest deal is not necessarily the best deal so don't let that becloud your judgement. Focus on getting the best at a reduced price rather than just going all out for the cheapest.

For full comprehensive vin checks & reports

Email computerglobaltech at gmail dot com

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by sabaka: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
heendrix

U don’t even have no idea wat u are talking about

12 Likes

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by Samad805(m): 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
sabaka:

U don’t even have no idea wat u are talking about
Baba I tire for d guy too oooo

7 Likes

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by elshanAutos: 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
heendrix

Most of what you have said here is absolutely and terrifyingly wrong.
1.The accord has better fuel economy than the camry.

2. A corolla is NOT cheap to maintain compared to an Accord (OEM parts)

3. Accord has more front leg-room than both cars.

4. Accord has better build quality than both cars.

5. Accord has a better sound quality than both cars.

6. As for resale value, don’t forget the accord cost less to buy..

As for your last paragraph, I am confused.

10 Likes

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by Samad805(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
elshanAutos:

u nailed it bro....even d sitting position accord still win

4 Likes

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by elshanAutos: 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Samad805:
u nailed it bro....even d sitting position accord still win
Yeah true!

1 Like

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
sosidauto:
Since its your 1st car I advice you go for Toyota camry because it spare parts are easy to get.
thanks i got all the stuffs, it remain testing it. I first thought i could be scammed

1 Like

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by fishing: 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Please it's a known fact that Honda has a lower sitting position than Toyota vehicles

As for parts not OEM the corolla is cheaper and easier to maintain.

The accord is a better build though with a nice sound system

The Camry has a delicate aluminium block engine

In summary due to the fact that all three vehicles are older than 12 years Op will be safer with the corolla in terms of maintenance as every Kazeem can handle this.

But if you want class then go with the accord

3 Likes

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 30, 2018
Hard choice to make but the accord is a better ride all round compared to the bland camry except you are going for the V6 Camry. And if you do finally decide to get the accord pls pay attention to the ball joints ans suspension systems cos of our very very bad roads cos lack of proper suspension care will make your car to one day dance shaku shaku and legbegbe.
Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by heendrix(m): 4:09am On Mar 30, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
heendrix

wow thanks so much bro AutoJoshNG anyday anytime wink
Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by heendrix(m): 4:12am On Mar 30, 2018
fishing:
Please it's a known fact that Honda has a lower sitting position than Toyota vehicles

As for parts not OEM the corolla is cheaper and easier to maintain.

The accord is a better build though with a nice sound system

The Camry has a delicate aluminium block engine

In summary due to the fact that all three vehicles are older than 12 years Op will be safer with the corolla in terms of maintenance as every Kazeem can handle this.

But if you want class then go with the accord

thanks xoxo bro
Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by heendrix(m): 4:13am On Mar 30, 2018
dumo1:
Hard choice to make but the accord is a better ride all round compared to the bland camry except you are going for the V6 Camry. And if you do finally decide to get the accord pls pay attention to the ball joints ans suspension systems cos of our very very bad roads cos lack of proper suspension care will make your car to one day dance shaku shaku and legbegbe.

Lol noted thanks bro
Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by captainking(m): 7:16am On Mar 30, 2018
elshanAutos:

so correct.. Accord has more space.. Comfort and stability at high speeds than all the mentioned cars.. Ask any accord user..

6 Likes

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by thebigkendo(m): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
dancok:
thanks i got all the stuffs, it remain testing it. I first thought i could be scammed

Timifakay
Volkswagen spare part seller + dancok =??
Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by obi58: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
heendrix:
please o my bosses in the house AutoJoshNG timifakay generalfag I'm thinking of getting myself a ride (tho my first one) I'm considering these three ride but wana choose one
Toyota camry 2005
Honda accord 2005

which one would my bosses advice me to go for? love honda but their k leg and less durabilty discourage me tho dont know much about the three.

abeg help ur boy o
Reliability and space go for Camry

Fuel economy go for Corolla

Prestige and comfort go for EOD (also has good fuel economy)

PS. 05 eod has better suspension and transmission than 03 EOD so is more reliable. But all in, Toyota cars are much more user friendly as you are more likely to get a kazeem to fix your car anywhere you are stranded than if it's a Honda. Try to stay away from v6 to avoid stories that touch.

Ogas gazZuzZ and thebigkendo should be in a better position to give more authoritative advice.

luvinhubby should give a better comparison on parts

1 Like

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by heendrix(m): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
obi58:
Reliability and space go for Camry

Fuel economy go for Corolla

Prestige and comfort go for EOD (also has good fuel economy)

PS. 05 eod has better suspension and transmission than 03 EOD so is more reliable. But all in, Toyota cars are much more user friendly as you are more likely to get a kazeem to fix your car anywhere you are stranded than if it's a Honda. Try to stay away from v6 to avoid stories that touch.

Ogas gazZuzZ and thebigkendo should be in a better position to give more authoritative advice.

luvinhubby should give a better comparison on parts

this is really informative and mst people seem to speak more well of corolla. I guess that the best one to choose
Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by Samad805(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
heendrix:

this is really informative and mst people seem to speak more well of corolla. I guess that the best one to choose
yes it is d best one to choose in terms of fuel economy buh not in terms of sportive movement
Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by timifakay(m): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2018
thebigkendo:

Timifakay
Volkswagen spare part seller + dancok =??

Ehmm

1 Like

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by generalfag: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
heendrix:
Toyota camry 2005
Honda accord 2005

abeg help ur boy o

Why 2005? If possible go for newer cars, old cars tend to have more issues.
Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
heendrix:
Toyota camry 2005
Honda accord 2005

abeg help ur boy o

We sale Tokunbo Toyota vehicles. What model are you looking for and what is your budget. For enquiries and viewing of vehicles call or whatsapp us on: 08159598981

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by Fogman(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
scarplanet:
Stay away from Honda Accord pls... Just stay away.
Toyota camry is cool, but I'll personally prefer and go for the Toyota Corolla

Reason he should stay away from Honda?

1 Like

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by Samad805(m): 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Fogman:

Reason he should stay away from Honda?
lol I tire for d guy ooooo...if owner has a good maintenance culture I can bet it dah e will enjoy d Honda to d fullest

4 Likes

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by Fogman(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Samad805:
lol I tire for d guy ooooo...if owner has a good maintenance culture I can bet it dah e will enjoy d Honda to d fullest

I have driven my 07 Honda Accord for over 3 years with no leg issues. I take very good care of the car courtesy of GAZZUZZ and I m really enjoying my car.

3 Likes

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by elshanAutos: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
Fogman:

I have driven my 07 Honda Accord for over 3 years with no leg issues. I take very good care of the car courtesy of GAZZUZZ and I m really enjoying my car.
From EOD- Evil spirit, I never had any leg issues as well.

1 Like

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
elshanAutos:

From EOD- Evil spirit, I never had any leg issues as well.

nah just village people....... grin

1 Like

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by Specialist900(m): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
captainking:
so correct.. Accord has more space.. Comfort and stability at high speeds than all the mentioned cars.. Ask any accord user..
wink

1 Like

Re: Autojoshng What Your Take On This by elshanAutos: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
captainking:
Agreed & verified. Once did 120mp/h in my former 2007 Accord V6. No vibrations, no nothing. Sweet all the way!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Toyota Avalon Uncommon? / Advise On Toyota Avalon 2006 / Bought A Lemon And Now I Want To Use It For A Project Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.