Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

How Do You Attract The opposite gender? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Attract The opposite gender? (979 Views)

Do You Know The Opposite Of Love Is Not Hate / If You Were The Opposite Gender. / Which Physical Attribute Or Quality you Possess Attracts The opposite gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Attract The opposite gender? by Naijagal12(f): 7:54pm On May 05, 2010
When you see an attractive guy/lady how do you convert eye contact or a fleeting moment with the mysterious stranger into dinner, a kiss or maybe just a conversation; and how do you make yourself appear approachable or worth talking to? Do you dress a particular way, give a warm & inviting smile, flirt, good eye contact?

Playas your input is highly encouraged.
Re: How Do You Attract The opposite gender? by iice(f): 5:36pm On May 07, 2010
Tough one. I don't really do anything. . .it just happens undecided
Re: How Do You Attract The opposite gender? by SAlUV(f): 3:44am On May 08, 2010
The best way to attract a man is just to be yourself. . . but in America if you wanna grab a guy's attention you have to make eye contact and be friendly. . .  So what I do first and foremost is wear clothes that accentuate my curves & I walk with confidence, If he says Hi and I find him attractive, I reply with a warm smile. I also flirt if a guy is super hot!
Re: How Do You Attract The opposite gender? by henryone(m): 7:13am On May 08, 2010
In Nigeria what should ll do? So of the girls are annoying when u say hi they won't reply frown @ u.
Re: How Do You Attract The opposite gender? by Sissy3(f): 7:22am On May 08, 2010
henryone:

In Nigeria what should ll do? So of the girls are annoying when u say hi they won't reply frown @ u.

thats life for you. kindly move on but never stop saying "hi" you might never know who will "hi" back to you wink

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Greatest 21 Prayer / Classic Wedding Pictures / How Can I Register On The Playstation Network?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.