Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

''come And Work For My Daughter'' Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''come And Work For My Daughter'' Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan (734 Views)

Davido Drags Kiss Daniel To The Studio To Record A New Song / ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan / Adenike Adeleke: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Daughter & Davido's Cousin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''come And Work For My Daughter'' Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by walterjack: 8:04am On Mar 29, 2018
The singer slammed a disrespectful fan who tried to rubbish his achievement as an International artiste.

See their exchange @ http://www.ritalori.com/come-work-daughter-davido-drags-disrespectful-fan/

Re: ''come And Work For My Daughter'' Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by itspzpics(m): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2018
Lol
Re: ''come And Work For My Daughter'' Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Brown14: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2018
brb
Re: ''come And Work For My Daughter'' Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Uyiii: 8:13am On Mar 29, 2018
even in the savagery field, the guy is not even the best as compared to davido.
goan work for Imade kecheesy

the ghanaian guy feeling utterly hopeless and useless right now;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''come And Work For My Daughter'' Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2018
angry angry angry
☣ ☠

work for Imade bawo?
This Davido no get joy grin

☣ ☠
Re: ''come And Work For My Daughter'' Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by swiz123(m): 8:28am On Mar 29, 2018
He should go and work for your daughter?

Imade the bastard grin grin...the worst of it all is that she will be a bastard forever.

My heart goes out to all his bastards born and unborn, God will be your strength.
Re: ''come And Work For My Daughter'' Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by ipobarecriminals: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2018
sad useless fan wey can't afford to buy I beta pass my neighbor go open mouth d3y insult well to do people. serves the the hopeless fan rite
Re: ''come And Work For My Daughter'' Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by CAPSLOCKED: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2018
swiz123:
He should go and work for your daughter?

Imade the bastard grin grin...the worst of it all is that she will be a bastard forever.

My heart goes out to all his bastards born and unborn, God will be your strength.

LOL. SHE'S A WEALTHY BASTARD THOUGH.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''come And Work For My Daughter'' Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan by banbanban: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Model, Nneoma Anosike, Won N10miilion Copyright Damage Against Wema Ban / Yvonne Nelson Finally Reveals Her Daughter’s Face / Juliet Ibrahim Reveals Her Best Sex Position Picture And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.