Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

"My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) (34288 Views)

27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) / Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by matrix199(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Really?
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
The question is, is the God of those that Survive accident different from the God of those that died in many accident that have occured?

I Believe In God!
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by clems88(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
Treasure17:
Orgeneme!!! Baba Na You ...God
oga correct spelling is Oghene me . sad angry
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by talk2percy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
There's certainly a God

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by FX99: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
What of people that died. Their God is fast asleep. Abeg we should go and think of how to solve our human problems.

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by bebe2(f): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
Only FOOLS!! say to themselves there is no God. The day God decides to disregard humanity,hmm!! We'll be Doomed!!!! His MERCY is what is sustaining the Human Race. Congratulations to your Sister,for her to survive an auto crash like this!!!!

It clearly shows that it was not her time,and no devil is devilish enough to take her life.Since he is not the giver of Life he can't take Life.

How about the ones that died?

4 Likes

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by yinkakani(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
TF are you talking about? How about others that lost their lives? angry angry . U dumb wasted fuq angry

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by biggz82: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
We believe there is God above watching over us.

But dis story or post na big lie someone else with another name don post dis exact accident picture b4.

The poster just want attention n she get am

Nice 1
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by derecho(m): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
dayo2me:
The question is, is the God of those that Survive accident different from the God of those that died in many accident that have occured?

I Believe In God!
it is called mercy..No one questions Him.It's because of His Mercies that we are not consumed,His compassion faileth not.... Lamentations 3:22-23

4 Likes

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
And no one should come and tell me its luck.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Engrr(m): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
If this is the only reason why you believe that there is GOD, what of those that died?.....Just pray that you are not at the wrong place at the wrong time!

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by kennycalls(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Blessed be God

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by masterP042(m): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
God that used accident that claimed lives and properties to prove to you that he exists? Mtchew, why don't he make the world perfect? Free from accidents, death and loss of properties?.. she was just lucky. That's the fact.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by BlackManta(m): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin
I'm an atheist but when i was still a theist i found it crazy and nonsesical for some religiotards to use tragedies like accidents as proof of their god's existence.

An accident would kill 23 people and the lone survivor would use it as testimony.
They will even hold thanksgiving and praise their all powerful god.undecided

Yes...the same powerful god that saved only one person while 23 people died grin

Imagine rejoicing and praising god over an accident that killed 23

I left my former church because of that nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by seunjungle1(m): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
God is good!
Have you seen anyone that ever say there's no God?
So stop saying that, that some use to say there's no God.
God is so powerful to the extent that no one knows how He works...Awesome I calls HIM!

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by BlackAdam55(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jesse01:
well there is god but which of the gods is she talking about?
she mean the Israel God grin

2 Likes

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by shepherd003: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
his thoughts towards us is of good and not of evil

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by FX99: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
BlackManta:

grin
I'm an atheist but when i was still a theist i found it crazy and nonsesical for some religiotards to use tragedies like accidents as proof of their god's existence.

An accident would kill 23 people and the lone survivor would use it as testimony.
They will even hold thanksgiving and praise their all powerful god.undecided

Yes...the same powerful god that saved only one person while 23 people died grin

Imagine rejoicing and praising god over an accident that killed 23

I left my former church because of that nonsense.
You are a right thinking man. I don't blame Trump that said Africa is full of shithole countries.
To me majority of Africans are blind people

3 Likes

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Meklex(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is lame
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by BlackManta(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
derecho:
it is called mercy..No one questions Him.It's because of His Mercies that we are not consumed,His compassion faileth not.... Lamentations 3:22-23

Thank you very much.

Allow me to narrate my personal expirience.

I used to be a firefighter.
One day fire engulfed a 5 storey building at Onitsha.
My office was contacted and me and my crew went to quench the flames.

It turns out there were 24 people trapped in the building.

As the leader of my crew, I gave them instructions. I decided that only 1 person must be saved.

The remaining 23 should be left to die.

So we saved only 1 person and watched as fire destroyed 23 lives.

Dont judge me.

I decided i will show mercy to just one person.

The 23 persons can die.

If a human being did this, you would call him a wicked psychopath.

But if God did it, you would tag it 'MERCY' and give testimony in church.

IS God not wonderful grin

Praise the rod...somebody...praise the rod grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Thewesterner(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
I am a Christian... I believe in God... What about others that are dead as a result of similar occurrences?

I believe its not her time...

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by frankgreat(m): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
Only FOOLS!! say to themselves there is no God. The day God decides to disregard humanity,hmm!! We'll be Doomed!!!! His MERCY is what is sustaining the Human Race. Congratulations to your Sister,for her to survive an auto crash like this!!!!

It clearly shows that it was not her time,and no devil is devilish enough to take her life.Since he is not the giver of Life he can't take Life.
My reply is not to counter your reply but I just want to understand something..she survived, thank God but what happens to the family of does that didn't survive? What will be dere comment about the same God?

3 Likes

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by sprints1: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
derecho:
so people that die don't have mercy of God... a friend of mine highly religious... his habit and behavior very Godly very nice can't cheat sef...very humanly died of gun jab to the head couldn't recover from the shock... so does that mean he lacked mercy...I believe God exist but I hate when people misinterprete the word of God...u die u die nobody knows 2mao...cuz life is gift from God and can consumed anytime by nature. be it mercy or no mercy u die u die u live u live

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Vince77(m): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
I saw the video of this accident yesterday involving a GIG bus.

People died. What does she have to say about that?

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by ddefoe: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
Groovenaija360:
A Facebook user Joy Joseph has taken to the platform to show her friends what a wonderful work God has done for her elder sister, by saving her from a fatal accident.

She said, that her elder sister who lives abroad just came into the country to celebrate the Easter with them and she had a terrible accident on her way to Benin.
To God alone be all the glory.This can only be God

She wrote..

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/my-elder-sister-survived-this-god-graphic/
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by slowice(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
God did it.... And it's beautiful

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by translux(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Just because of God Almighty the village people missed the target.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by zonax(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
Sunymoore:
I'm a theist, but this bullshit got to stop.. Just say your were lucky and be done with it.
So why not already try getting involved in one this fatal and pray you get lucky Mr. Atheist ambassador. Well you have a right to you faith and that's fine. I have also seen your profile and I wont say that am disappointed.

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by nextstep(m): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
I'm happy she and others survived this accident, but what does the existence (or not) of God have to do with the fact that people were driving irresponsibly fast on bad roads?

Here are three simple ways to reduce accidents:
- Slow down, drive defensively (not aggressively), and be aware of road conditions (e.g. rain)
- Don't overtake when the road is not clear, especially when you're going uphill/around a bend and you can't see.
- Maintain the vehicles: tires, brakes, ball joints, and fire extinguishers on a regular basis.

Just by doing these three things, the vast majority of road accidents can be avoided. Instead of seeing the simple correlation, people would be busy praising God. The same God who apparently thinks it's OK for hundreds others to die today?
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by seunak2016: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
USA road is different from Nigeria road
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
The reason we are underdeveloped is the way we think,everything is attached to "God",someone had a fatal accident and survived, we don't know the condition the person is in,whether the person would ever walk or not,and folks are already praising " God" forgetting that probably 90% of people in that same vehicle died
It is so clear that there is barely any evidence to the existence of "God" and all believers have to hold on to is this sort of situation

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DEPORTED From The UK!! / Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) / Bus Catches Fire On Motion In Osogbo, Burns Completely As Eyewitnesses Sob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.