Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

"My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) (34293 Views)

27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) / Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by derecho(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
God created all things. He made all things for His pleasure,including you.
Coming to your level, when building your house you decide what room will be your toilet and what room is for what purpose. We have hierarchy as humans. The one with the greater power weilds influence,draft the laws that govern you and even enforces it.
God is not bound by our laws rather we are bound by His.
We are made for Him and not the other way.He is an embodiment of what is just and does not operate double standard.Better adjust yourself because He won't bow to your reasoning.
BlackManta:

The problem with you christians is DOUBLE STANDARD.

If a human being was discriminatory just like god, you will criticise him.

But God can discriminate.
God has favourites.
Even though we are his children, we are not equal in his eyes.

He can save you and he can abandon you to die.

Christians give God a free pass in everything they would criticise humans for.

Imagine if a mother has 4 children.

These 4 children were involved in an accident.

The mother has the money and resources to save her 4 children.

But she saved her favourite child and abandoned the other 3 to die.

If you met such a mother.
What would you tell her
Would you clap for her

Be honest and tell me your reaction.

I'm waiting.

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by ufotty2001: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
That bus was God is Good vehicle.. I saw the video on my Facebook page
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by BlackManta(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
derecho:
Just akin to comparing oranges and apples.
First you are limited as a human and you can only do what you can do,assuming your story is true anyways.
God's ways are higher than our ways.For Him,death is not the end but the beginning of eternity.
God is not accountable to anyone.He can kill,He can make alive.He can resurrect.He allows the sun to shine on both the good and evil.Unlike you ,He doesn't delight in the death of a sinner.He can take a righteous person away before corruption.He owns all things and does what pleases Him.HE CAN NOT BE QUESTIONED
My friend, no one instructs Him.He is ALL KNOWING.
HIS JUDGEMENTS ARE RIGHT.
I wish I could oblige you the story of the six blind men of indostan.
Summary, God doesn't reason like humans who are limited.

We are not so limited as humans.

We can do what we can and we can also do what we want.

Sometimes we have or create options.

I saved one life and abandoned 23 people to die, even though i have the capability to save them.

That is not me doing what i CAN ONLY do.

That is me doing what i WANT to do.

The story is just an analogy but stop trying to defend wickedness.

God is like a child.
Human beings are not children to him.
We are toys in his eyes.

TOYS not Children.

No sane person would ever condemn his beloved children to suffering and pain.

Only TOYS are allowed to be treated like that.

My baby sister is dead.
She was sick and she passed through so much pain before she died.

What justification does God have to torture an innocent girl, to put under so much pain and take her life.

Where is the justification
To what end

I would never worship such a God...NEVER.

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by BlackManta(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
derecho:
God created all things. He made all things for His pleasure,including you.
Coming to your level, when building your house you decide what room will be your toilet and what room is for what purpose. We have hierarchy as humans. The one with the greater power weilds influence,draft the laws that govern you and even enforces it.
God is not bound by our laws rather we are bound by His.
We are made for Him and not the other way.He is an embodiment of what is just and does not operate double standard.Better adjust yourself because He won't bow to your reasoning.

You have not answered my question.

Instead you carefully dodged it with your long story.

Read the post again and answer the question.

Dont divert.

I want a direct answer to a direct question.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Coldfeets: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
BlackManta:

According to christians.

"Mercy is when you have the capability to save all 24 lives but you decided to save only one life while the remaining 23 died."

Why is it that only one person obtains mercy while 23 people are left to die

Why

I will start showing this kind of mercy to my fellow human beings.

Thank you.

That shouldn't bother you in any way at all.

Because...

The Christian God is a joke.... a very big joke!

Even as far back as in the old testament, he helped Jacob to cheat Esau and no one saw it as a bad thing and you are still wondering why so many Christians are so deluded.

It's very funny.

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by derecho(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hmmm... If she served God faithfully she was taken away before corruption my brother. You should take solace in the fact that she didn't die without hope.Like I said,God can even show mercy to a sinner.Mercy doesn't only address the issue of sin,We all need it.
I can feel your pain but our being alive today doesn't mean we deserved it.We are not better than those who are gone.In fact,sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.Yet,He shows us mercy daily.
Concerning the Concept of Grace and Mercy it's very deep.
pek:
Undeserved you say? My wife served God faithfully until her death. She doesn't deserve that kind of death. As I said earlier, people die everyday from one calamity or the other. Don't rub it in by claiming grace or mercy.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by BlackManta(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
mmachi96:
Lemme tell u something dear..even in ur family...ur parents have their favourites among the kids...that doesn't mean they don't love u all, it only shows that some of u have choosen to be exceptional in the family thus winning the hearts of ur parent.

So it is with God. God is our parent. He loved us so much that He sent the only begotten of Him to die for our sins. Yet, He left us with choice either to accept His free gift or not. Those that accept Him, obey Him, Love Him and serve Him are His favourites because He will definetly pay attention to the while He ernestly wait for others to return to Him. God's love is unconditional yet there are some persons that God hold dearly to Him. These are people that are completely sold out to Him

Yes parents have favourites.
But what kind of parents would abandon her children to die

I asked a question about the mother with 4 children.

You did not answer the question, rather you dodged it.

I asked a direct question.

I want a direct answer.

God's love is unconditional but he will condemn millions to eternity in hell fire if they dont love him back.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by derecho(m): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Kikikiki...
Not the Christian God...He is the GOD OF ALL THE EARTH.
HE REIGNS OVER ALL ,Including f.ools who think there is no God
Coldfeets:

That shouldn't bother you in any way at all.

Because...

The Christian God is a joke.... a very big joke!

Even as far back as in the old testament, he helped Isaac to cheat Esau and you are still wondering why so many Christians are so deluded.

It's very funny.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by derecho(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
BlackManta:

You have not answered my question.

Instead you carefully dodged it with your long story.

Read the post again and answer the question.

Dont divert.

I want a direct answer to a direct question.
What question? I already told you there's no basis to compare man's reasoning with God's reasoning.
The answer is GOD IS GOD Not Man
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by mmachi96(f): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
BlackManta:

Yes parents have favourites.
But what kind of parents would abandon her children to die

I asked a question about the mother with 4 children.

You did not answer the question, rather you dodged it.

I asked a direct question.

I want a direct answer.
My dear is not possible for a mother to do that dat provided the children are all well behaved.

This issue of mercy is beyond ur intellectual comprehension. U need the Holy Spirit to help u.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by freecocoa(f): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
slowice:
God did it.... And it's beautiful
just look at how silly you are. God did and its beautiful? Its beautiful that so many died by road accident and one survived? Its not nice to call people names, but someone with this your level of reasoning should be called a numskull walai!

2 Likes

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by BlackManta(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
mmachi96:
My dear is not possible for a mother to do that dat provided the children are all well behaved.

This issue of mercy is beyond ur intellectual comprehension. U need the Holy Spirit to help u.

Do you know the meaning of MERCY.

Please define MERCY.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by derecho(m): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Well,you chose your path..though a pitiable one.A man can delude himself and call it reality but truth is GOD is REAL and won't stop being GOD because you doubt Him.
He is Loving though He can do without us.
For your info,Even devil sef know there's God
BlackManta:

We are not so limited as humans.

We can do what we can and we can also do what we want.

Sometimes we have or create options.

I saved one life and abandoned 23 people to die, even though i have the capability to save them.

That is not me doing what i CAN ONLY do.

That is me doing what i WANT to do.

The story is just an analogy but stop trying to defend wickedness.

God is like a child.
Human beings are not children to him.
We are toys in his eyes.

TOYS not Children.

No sane person would ever condemn his beloved children to suffering and pain.

Only TOYS are allowed to be treated like that.

My baby sister is dead.
She was sick and she passed through so much pain before she died.

What justification does God have to torture an innocent girl, to put under so much pain and take her life.

Where is the justification
To what end

I would never worship such a God...NEVER.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by BlackManta(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
derecho:
Well,you chose your path..though a pitiable one.A man can delude himself and call it reality but truth is GOD is REAL and won't stop being GOD because you doubt Him.
He is Loving though He can do without us.
For your info,Even devil sef know there's God

Which god is real

Last time i checked there are over 4000 gods worshipped by man.

Which of them is real
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by mmachi96(f): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
BlackManta:

Do you know the meaning of MERCY.

Please define MERCY.

Unmerited Favour.

Since u really want to know more...u can search the scriptures
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by kingreign(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
pek:
Undeserved you say? My wife served God faithfully until her death. She doesn't deserve that kind of death. As I said earlier, people die everyday from one calamity or the other. Don't rub it in by claiming, grace or mercy.
I'm sorry about the death of your dear wife. May her soul rest in peace. May God grant to you the fortitude to bear her irreparable loss.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by freecocoa(f): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
mmachi96:
Lemme tell u something dear..even in ur family...ur parents have their favourites among the kids...that doesn't mean they don't love u all, it only shows that some of u have choosen to be exceptional in the family thus winning the hearts of ur parent.

So it is with God. God is our parent. He loved us so much that He sent the only begotten of Him to die for our sins. Yet, He left us with choice either to accept His free gift or not. Those that accept Him, obey Him, Love Him and serve Him are His favourites because He will definetly pay attention to the while He ernestly wait for others to return to Him. God's love is unconditional yet there are some persons that God hold dearly to Him. These are people that are completely sold out to Him
They ask you simple question, you are busy here running up and down.

We know that parents have favourites just like God and whatnot, agreed, now imagine just as it is with God and human(like you said) that a woman has 4 kids, an accident happened, she could save all 4 of them but she chose to save only her favourite one, leaving the remaining 3 to die horrific and excruciatingly painful deaths.

Biko, in clear and simple English, you can even use pidgin, give direct answers of not more than 10 words each, to the following questions. I dare you.

1. What would you say about such a mother
2.Do you think she is a good mother?
3.Do you think such a mother deserves to be loved and respected?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by toye440: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
Groovenaija360:
cc:lalasticlala, mynd44,seun,dominique

May God be Praised for his mysterious works.
lala no believe in God o. for seun na just luck smile on her....lol
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by derecho(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Do you believe in any of the 4000?
BlackManta:

Which god is real

Last time i checked there are over 4000 gods worshipped by man.

Which of them is real
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by BlackManta(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
derecho:
Do you believe in any of the 4000?

You have not answered my question, instead you returned my question with another question.

Are you dodging my question
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
brethren let's blame dullard Buhari
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by derecho(m): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Are you sure you want to know?Which of them,I ask do you believe in,and what's your yardstick for labelling those gods?Why stop at 4000?Answer and let's begin from there
BlackManta:

You have not answered my question, instead you returned my question with another question.

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by BlackManta(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
derecho:
Are you sure you want to know?Which of them,I ask do you believe in,and what's your yardstick for labelling those gods?Why stop at 4000?Answer and let's begin from there

There are more than 4000.
4000 is just an estimate, there are numerous, even the least popular ones.

There are labeled gods.
Whether they are real or not.
gods is just the general term, it's up to us to pick which one is real or not.

MR man you never answer my question.

You keep dodging it and asking more questions.

This is getting suspicious.
Why are you dodging

Which of the god among the 4000 is real

Hmmm...it's like you dont know but you dont wanna admit.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
zlantanfan:
"just came into the country for easter and they wanted to change the narrative"

Benin people wa we se o!
Hahaaaaaa grin grin
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by pek(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
BlackManta:

He doesn't have an answer, he must circumvent.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Uguruzik(m): 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Only Fools say there is no God. But indeed there is God, Almighty and most powerful. All Glory to Yahweh
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by sKeetz(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
mmachi96:
God forgive you.

GTFOH
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Uguruzik:
Only Fools say there is no God. But indeed there is God, Almighty and most powerful. All Glory to Yahweh

I would rather be a fool,an idiot and a nincompoop, in fact I would rather be a mad man than worship the "God" in the bible
Even if he exists I don't give a F,if any such being exists and has the power to save people from dying,to save a little child from being sexually abused,to save a child from starvation and the rest but refuses to use those powers,I don't care what excuse you make for him but as far as I'm concerned he is useless

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by richebony: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
mmachi96:
because the it is written in the Holy Bible 'I will show mercy to whom i will show mercy says the Lord'. God gives life and God takes. Though is not His will for people to die young..yet He allows some principles like a car accident due to reckless driving. Even in some unpleasent situation, He can choose to spare a life for His namesake. God created all humans yet He has His favourites. The choice of being one of His favourites is ours to make. My dear in summary, when u get involved in God's business, He gets involved in ur affairs. Breaking principles just to suit His own.
try and be analytical ...and just scrutinize what u just wrote...we all consider God as our father and u claim he has his
favourites... when u have kids can u jeopardise the life of a disobedient one because u wanna prove something.....I don't really know God but I know what God is not ...the simple explanation is that it wasn't her time to die..
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by derecho(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
BlackManta:

There are more than 4000.
4000 is just an estimate, there are numerous, even the least popular ones.

There are labeled gods.
Whether they are real or not.
gods is just the general term, it's up to us to pick which one is real or not.

MR man you never answer my question.

You keep dodging it and asking more questions.

This is getting suspicious.
Why are you dodging

Which of the god among the 4000 is real

Hmmm...it's like you dont know but you dont wanna admit.
Mr. Friend I'm not dodging any question. I know only ONE God not the gods you are talking about.The God I know is real,He is the Creator of all things.
Now i have to ask those questions to understand your depth.It is clear you don't have any basis to believe or disbelieve.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by richebony: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
mmachi96:
because the it is written in the Holy Bible 'I will show mercy to whom i will show mercy says the Lord'. God gives life and God takes. Though is not His will for people to die young..yet He allows some principles like a car accident due to reckless driving. Even in some unpleasent situation, He can choose to spare a life for His namesake. God created all humans yet He has His favourites. The choice of being one of His favourites is ours to make. My dear in summary, when u get involved in God's business, He gets involved in ur affairs. Breaking principles just to suit His own.

try and be analytical ...and just scrutinize what u just wrote...we all consider God as our father and u claim he has his
favourites... when u have kids can u jeopardise the life of a disobedient one because u wanna prove something.....I won't claim to know God too well but I definitely know what he's not ...the simple explanation is that it wasn't her time to die..only an evil father will allow a child to die before their time
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by BlackManta(m): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
derecho:
Mr. Friend I'm not dodging any question. I know only ONE God not the gods you are talking about.The God I know is real,He is the Creator of all things.
Now i have to ask those questions to understand your depth.It is clear you don't have any basis to believe or disbelieve.

what is the name of your GOD ?
He no get name

I have not been convinced that there is god due to lack of evidence.

Many theists in the world and none of them has been able to prove with rock solid evidence that their god exists hence my disbelief.

Btw, what is the name of your GOD?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) / Why Do Nigerian Embassies Employ Foreigners / Bus Catches Fire On Motion In Osogbo, Burns Completely As Eyewitnesses Sob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.