Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

"My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) (34434 Views)

27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) / Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by derecho(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
My friend, you have no way to verify anything.
Those questions were deliberate. You can't tell if anything is true. I have an experiential knowledge of Him.If I told you His name is Sango or Zamfara,how can you know?You have a long way to go.
BlackManta:

what is the name of your GOD ?
He no get name

I have not been convinced that there is god due to lack of evidence.

Many theists in the world and none of them has been able to prove with rock solid evidence that their god exists hence my disbelief.

Btw, what is the name of your GOD?
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by slowice(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
freecocoa:
just look at how silly you are. God did and its beautiful? Its beautiful that so many died by road accident and one survived? Its not nice to call people names, but someone with this your level of reasoning should be called a numskull walai!

I wonder where pained people like you come from, a lady this rude should be disposed off in a refuse dump. You don't know me n I don't know you... I didn't invade your space I am very much on my lane, whatever is my contribution to any topic is my personal view n non of your business besides this is somebody who is happy that her sister survived a terrible accident the least could do is to be happy for the family.... Pls take your frustration somewhere else and the next time you see your mom, call her a numskull for giving birth to a silly saucy, pained thing such as yourself n stay off my lane fool
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by smartiyke78: 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is unblvable... It can only b God.... wot a miracle!!!
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Kingsunnyaleke: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
There's God my sis his always... Always their for those we believe in him
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by ebby9z(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lady survives fatal accident ke? Ghastly is the word to use not fatal. Fatal refers to death.

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Aadetola1(m): 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
The basic truth:its not her time! Everything else is bullshit
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Godson201333(m): 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
Only FOOLS!! say to themselves there is no God. The day God decides to disregard humanity,hmm!! We'll be Doomed!!!! His MERCY is what is sustaining the Human Race. Congratulations to your Sister,for her to survive an auto crash like this!!!!

It clearly shows that it was not her time,and no devil is devilish enough to take her life.Since he is not the giver of Life he can't take Life.

God is good..
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Thugaa: 7:50am On Mar 30, 2018
Should this not make you consider what your life really is? When are you or the person that survived the accident not going to die? Rather than praising one God. Shouldnt you begin to live your life now? Be wise
Groovenaija360:
A Facebook user Joy Joseph has taken to the platform to show her friends what a wonderful work God has done for her elder sister, by saving her from a fatal accident.

She said, that her elder sister who lives abroad just came into the country to celebrate the Easter with them and she had a terrible accident on her way to Benin.

She wrote..

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/my-elder-sister-survived-this-god-graphic/
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by freecocoa(f): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
slowice:

I wonder where pained people like you come from, a lady this rude should be disposed off in a refuse dump. You don't know me n I don't know you... I didn't invade your space I am very much on my lane, whatever is my contribution to any topic is my personal view n non of your business besides this is somebody who is happy that her sister survived a terrible accident the least could do is to be happy for the family.... Pls take your frustration somewhere else and the next time you see your mom, call her a numskull for giving birth to a silly saucy, pained thing such as yourself n stay off my lane fool
Writing so much nonsense still, doesn't change the fact that you are silly for thinking there's anything beautiful about a fatal accident, that cost lives. It doesn't get simpler than that.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by BlackManta(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
derecho:
My friend, you have no way to verify anything.
Those questions were deliberate. You can't tell if anything is true. I have an experiential knowledge of Him.If I told you His name is Sango or Zamfara,how can you know?You have a long way to go.

simple question.

What is the name of your GOD

Are you dodging the question

Lack of evidence is my reason for disbelief.
Can you show me any evidence
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by derecho(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
BlackManta:

simple question.

What is the name of your GOD

Are you dodging the question

Lack of evidence is my reason for disbelief.
Can you show me any evidence
My friend, I expect you to have gotten the answer from my replies.
My telling you His name isn't useful to you for now.Like I said,you have a long way to go.It's akin to teaching a KG pupil calculus when he hasn't learnt numbers.
Most people who claim their disbelief in God is based on critical thinking aren't as intelligent as they parade themselves. I flayed you by those questions and I can tell your level. Besides I don't have that luxury of time to waste.You don't believe in God or that He exist but you want to know His name. My friend, get your priorities right.If you like doubt His existence na you sabi.We don comot for that bus stop teh teh .
Like the Chinese say,When the Student is ready the teacher will appear.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by BlackManta(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
derecho:
My friend, I expect you to have gotten the answer from my replies.
My telling you His name isn't useful to you for now.Like I said,you have a long way to go.It's akin to teaching a KG pupil calculus when he hasn't learnt numbers.
Most people who claim their disbelief in God is based on critical thinking aren't as intelligent as they parade themselves. I flayed you by those questions and I can tell your level. Besides I don't have that luxury of time to waste.You don't believe in God or that He exist but you want to know His name. My friend, get your priorities right.If you like doubt His existence na you sabi.We don comot for that bus stop teh teh .
Like the Chinese say,When the Student is ready the teacher will appear.

Your replies is an example of a child running in circles.

Simple question, you cant answer.

Your GOD has no identity, no name

Mr man, every god has a name.

We have Yahweh, Sango, Thor, Allah, Krishma, Zeus...etc.

They all have names.

How do you expect me to learn anything from you when you cant even tell me the name of your GOD.

I clearly told you that my disbelief was caused by lack of evidence.

I never said anything about critical thinking.

My reason is clear...I HAVE NO EVIDENCE.
What has that got to do with critical thinking?

It's up to the person who claims there is god to provide evidence.

Can you show me evidence...NO.

You cant even tell me the name of your GOD, infact i think you are confused theist who doesn't know the name of his god.

You dont know the name of your GOD.
When you are asked, you dodge the question.
How will anyone take you serious.

You dont know the name of your GOD, admit it.

It's obvious you dont know anything about your faith.

You are a product of indoctrination.

You were programmed from birth to believe and when you called to answer a simple question, you run away with flimsy excuses.

Na wetin indoctrination dey cause.

What a shame.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by derecho(m): 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
No evidence..... Kikikiki...Continue...I discuss I don't argue... I don read you like book... I'll engage you when you are ready to learn.I wish I can help you but of what use is a mirror to a blind man?
BlackManta:

Your replies is an example of a child running in circles.

Simple question, you cant answer.

Your GOD has no identity, no name

Mr man, every god has a name.

We have Yahweh, Sango, Thor, Allah, Krishma, Zeus...etc.

They all have names.

How do you expect me to learn anything from you when you cant even tell me the name of your GOD.

I clearly told you that my disbelief was caused by lack of evidence.

I never said anything about critical thinking.

My reason is clear...I HAVE NO EVIDENCE.
What has that got to do with critical thinking?

It's up to the person who claims there is god to provide evidence.

Can you show me evidence...NO.

You cant even tell me the name of your GOD, infact i think you are confused theist who doesn't know the name of his god.

You dont know the name of your GOD.
When you are asked, you dodge the question.
How will anyone take you serious.

You dont know the name of your GOD, admit it.

It's obvious you dont know anything about your faith.

You are a product of indoctrination.

You were programmed from birth to believe and when you called to answer a simple question, you run away with flimsy excuses.

Na wetin indoctrination dey cause.

What a shame.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by BlackManta(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
derecho:
No evidence..... Kikikiki...Continue...I discuss I don't argue... I don read you like book... I'll engage you when you are ready to learn.I wish I can help you but of what use is a mirror to a blind man?

Show me evidence pls undecided
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by derecho(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Evidence abound but you are too blind to see,my friend.
I wanted to take you along the path of reasoning but I can see you are confused. How can you talk about evidence without being able to appreciate a thing?Would you do that without thinking?
I am reluctant to discuss The God issue with you simply because you have blocked your mind which is worse than being indoctrinated. You need to step up your atheist game because no deep thinker will take you serious.Just to boot,not everyone can appreciate evidence.
You need a level of sanity and understanding to know if something is true or false.
Imagine a blind man asking you to prove the shirt I'm wearing is black instead of first getting to see,learning about colors and their differences.
Friend, first thing first.
BlackManta:

Show me evidence pls undecided
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by slowice(m): 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
freecocoa:
Writing so much nonsense still, doesn't change the fact that you are silly for thinking there's anything beautiful about a fatal accident, that cost lives. It doesn't get simpler than that.

Seriously you re so dumb that you couldn't figure out that it's more about one life that was spared.... That must be worth something, even to a blind, deaf n dumb biatch.... Stay d fvck off kid
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by 5zuVgJ3: 12:56am On Mar 31, 2018
Cool
**modified**
FTC
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 31, 2018
Sunymoore:
I'm a theist, but this bullshit got to stop.. Just say your were lucky and be done with it.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by zonax(m): 8:32am On Apr 01, 2018
Sunymoore:

First of all, try to get the difference between a theist and an atheist.. While you're at that, try to know recklessness is stupid.. Your disappointment about my profile is your very own profile, I owe you no explanation..
Well I know the distinctive difference between the two but only pray that you or any of yours don't get into such.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Sunymoore(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2018
zonax:

Well I know the distinctive difference between the two but only pray that you or any of yours don't get into such.
Man, you don't, atleast when you quoted me. Here's was your reply.
"So why not already try getting involved in one this fatal and pray you get lucky Mr. Atheist ambassador. Well you have a right to you faith and that's fine. I have also seen your profile and I wont say that am disappointed."
Is a honorable thing to acknowledge an error, it'll not make you less a man..
BTW, thanks for the good wishes on me and my family, I wish you the same.. Prosperity and Happiness will be your portion
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
That is Psalms 91 & Psalm 121 in the flesh....
I would be hard-pressed to find a way to NOT believe that God exists...
I hope that no one else was killed or badly hurt in that accident....
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by zonax(m): 4:15am On Apr 02, 2018
Sunymoore:

Man, you don't, atleast when you quoted me. Here's was your reply.
"So why not already try getting involved in one this fatal and pray you get lucky Mr. Atheist ambassador. Well you have a right to you faith and that's fine. I have also seen your profile and I wont say that am disappointed."
Is a honorable thing to acknowledge an error, it'll not make you less a man..
BTW, thanks for the good wishes on me and my family, I wish you the same.. Prosperity and Happiness will be your portion
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Buys Calibration Aircraft Worth ₦3.1 Billion / Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates / Plastic Jerrycan Used As Fuel Tank Inside A Bus In Benin, Edo (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.