Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Importation From Alibaba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation From Alibaba (1067 Views)

How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! / Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA / A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation From Alibaba by Dvicman(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
Please I am set to import some goods from Alibaba for the first time and I need someone with the knowledge to help me out with info on how to handle customs.
Re: Importation From Alibaba by DrUche3(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
I am also interested in this humble appeal please.
Re: Importation From Alibaba by duroc(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
What kind of products are you importing?
Re: Importation From Alibaba by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
It depends on the type of product you are importing. first make sure it is not a contraband item. then your logistics company deal with the custom guys you should nt bother. check my signature for my whatsapp contact to ask any question
Re: Importation From Alibaba by BabatCargo(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
You can Contact us,we have been Into this for sometime now
Re: Importation From Alibaba by crown2gold(m): 12:00am On Mar 30, 2018
Guys forget about alibaba/aliexpress.there are sites you can import at almost ten times less the price they sell on alibaba or expresses...chat me up on WhatsApp 08085716509

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Simple Business/contract Proposal Template / / 500w Solar Pack For Your Barbing Saloon And Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.